Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's definitely possible. We don't know if there were calls to anyone or not, but if she was hanging out already with someone at the home and something happened to Lucas during that time, she could utilize that person (we're in this together).

I wish we could know more about the neighbor's "Q&A" with Lucas when EG was gone to OG. I believe whatever EG did, she was careful to appear to have both children and/or a babysitter when leaving the house that night -- and if she told neighbor that Lucas was too sick to go to OG (not confirmed, just speculation), she wouldn't want the neighbor wondering why she was dragging a sick Lucas out somewhere in the middle of the night.

Either she used her vehicle and had someone "babysit" or someone came to the home with their vehicle. If she stayed at home and utilized someone else to disappear Lucas, she may not know where he is and she is pushing any responsibility onto him/her/them "that's on them", "not my story to tell"

Well, she did throw her cousin and the cousin's children under the bus in her first interview from jail, stating that Lucas got most (if not all) of his bruises when he was at her home, while she was watching him while EG did God knows what. She claimed the cousin's children were the cause of them from rough housing. So, who knows, maybe she went over that same cousin's home that Friday night and something happened there, instead? IMO MOO JMO.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

Well, she did throw her cousin and the cousin's children under the bus in her first interview from jail, stating that Lucas got most (if not all) of his bruises when he was at her home, while she was watching him while EG did God knows what. She claimed the cousin's children were the cause of them from rough housing. So, who knows, maybe she went over that same cousin's home that Friday night and something happened there, instead? IMO MOO JMO.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

She has a child missing and she's defending herself about the accusations of her hurting him prior to his missing? Boy oh boy! That sticks out like a soar thumb!

She has a child missing and she's defending herself about the accusations of her hurting him prior to his missing? Boy oh boy! That sticks out like a soar thumb!

Right from the start, she pointed the fingers elsewhere. Her cousin, JO, just to name two. Oh, and she said "cousins"- I don't know if she means her cousin and husband, or if there is another cousin she is referring to. I can't say more, against the TOS here.

When I first read that a long time ago I about fell out of my chair because of how much of it is so so WRONG. It still bothers me a lot. These are questions that do not need answered by anyone here.

First off, what does she mean "majority of the time". If it even happened just once by accident and it was one of my kids then that would be the last time he would be over there playing with older boys.

Secondly, what does she mean by "wasnt under my care" and "i would send him off"?
WTH?
Why wasnt she watching him and why in the heck did she send him off to anyone?
I dont know what is more important to do than watch the child you are tasked to watch but obviously something was more important to her on numerous occasions.

Finally there is the "we had to tell him all the time".
NO Just no. You take action to prevent the next time. You dont just blame the boy. No
This is so wrong.

Grrrrrrrrr :(

When I first read that a long time ago I about fell out of my chair because of how much of it is so so WRONG. It still bothers me a lot. These are questions that do not need answered by anyone here.

First off, what does she mean "majority of the time". If it even happened just once by accident and it was one of my kids then that would be the last time he would be over there playing with older boys.

Secondly, what does she mean by "wasnt under my care" and "i would send him off"?
WTH?
I dont know what is more important to do than watch the child you are tasked to watch but obviously something was more important to her on numerous occasions.

NO Just no. You take action to prevent the next time. You dont just blame the boy. No
This is so wrong.

Oh I know. You figure, he was in afternoon kindergarten Mon- Fri, so when did he go those three days to the cousins house to be watched, and why? EG didn't work, and I believe her daughter was home with her while Lucas went over the cousin's house or houses. If my child came home with bruises just once, I wouldn't let him back there for his safety. We're not talking a bruise here and there on the legs or arms- he had them all over, and the ones on his face? Come on, do they think we're this stupid to not see that somebody was smacking and punching that poor child in the face?

WTH?

This is so wrong.

Who sends their kid back into harms way? And, where was the 10 year olds mother to make sure her sons weren't hurting Lucas again and again? I just don't believe this story. And who even tells it when their child is missing? What does that have to do with their child missing? It was just to misdirect blame. That's all.

Who sends their kid back into harms way? And, where was the 10 year olds mother to make sure her sons weren't hurting Lucas again and again? I just don't believe this story. And who even tells it when their child is missing? What does that have to do with their child missing? It was just to misdirect blame. That's all.

I agree she was likely just making excuses for the real reason he ended up getting bruises.

What is shocking is that she thinks any part of that excuse is still acceptable in any way shape or form.

Guys I am going to miss y’all greatly! When is board expected to be back up? Right now we had Santa Fe shooting and now two more schools in greater Houston with guns in them. Please pray for greater Houston!

O/T BTW I can’t let the cat out of the bag in my real life yet as ring is being sized but I GOT ENGAGED YESTERDAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys I am going to miss y’all greatly! When is board expected to be back up? Right now we had Santa Fe shooting and now two more schools in greater Houston with guns in them. Please pray for greater Houston!

O/T BTW I can’t let the cat out of the bag in my real life yet as ring is being sized but I GOT ENGAGED YESTERDAY!

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!!! (We so needed some good news around here!) we wanna see a picture when the ring is back!! [emoji23]

Board is expected to be down for 48 hours, at least!

Congrats!

It’s going down 7am tomorrow and hopefully back up Wednesday or Thursday I think

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Glad to hear some Happy news. Good for you :)

Oh, no, prayers for the schools involved in these frightening incidents!

Congratulations on your engagement! :heartbeat: :rose: I'll miss you all as well!

Congrats!

It’s going down 7am tomorrow and hopefully back up Wednesday or Thursday I think

Prediction is minimum 48 hours so Thursday at the earliest, if I understand correctly.

Congratulations Alwayshopetohelp !! I Needed to hear some positive news today !!
What an exciting new adventure for you to begin ..cant wait to see the ring <3

Guys I am going to miss y&#8217;all greatly! When is board expected to be back up? Right now we had Santa Fe shooting and now two more schools in greater Houston with guns in them. Please pray for greater Houston!

O/T BTW I can&#8217;t let the cat out of the bag in my real life yet as ring is being sized but I GOT ENGAGED YESTERDAY!

:loveyou::great::congrats::party::toastred:

Thank you steels. I’ve had those thoughts from the beginning. I’ve been so new and I like it here so I don’t want benched so early in the game. I see the beginnings of unravel. I have so much more I want to say but i’m just going to catch up and shut up.

Margarita suggested I post my hypothetical scenario, so here it is.....

At some point EG had to have realized Lucas was in bad shape. Taking him to the hospital wouldn&#8217;t have been an option in her mind. To her, the next best thing might have been her cousin <modsnip>.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

JO said in the podcast interview. That EG family also reported Lucas being abused. Has it been said who it was?

Thank you steels. I&#8217;ve had those thoughts from the beginning. I&#8217;ve been so new and I like it here so I don&#8217;t want benched so early in the game. I see the beginnings of unravel. I have so much more I want to say but i&#8217;m just going to catch up and shut up.

Seems quite often child abusers would prefer to focus on their feelings about being right, and just hope 'it all goes away' instead of simply deal wtih their dirty laundry.

Had to dig half an eternity through my search history, but finally found a mother by the name of Caroline Chaves I'd remembered strangling her son on video chat to get back at the father for breaking up with her- revenge or self spite? https://talkrealsolutions.com/graph...chokes-child-to-get-back-at-ex-graphic-video/

Technology has been wonderful for allowing some to share their horrible personality defects

: How far can this be from what they dealt with regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500