Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to twitter and someone asked if she agreed to the interview and he said yes.
Are we talking about a new interview? One since Lucas has been found? If so, I question why an attorney wouldn’t step in to prevent it? Imo she’s only going to dig a deeper hole. That’s exactly what we need. Interview away...

I believe Lucas’ body had naturally moved from the place EG put him. In the PIs interview (thanks for the transcript) he mentions there was a grate to stop large debris from passing thru the culvert when it rained and he basically states he was glad that was there... leading me to believe Lucas was near it. IMHO.

Hopefully because Lucas was a bit sheltered and out of direct sunlight, it will help the autopsy.

It seems like it was sloppy and EG just got really lucky. I believe there’d have to be some sort of hit on her car or she doused it in bleach. If she sticks to her lie, she should at least be able to prove de use honest details about how he was transported there.

I’m actually glad she’s lying about the timing, she’s absolutely had to mess up timeline in interviews. And those glaring lies will be great for a jury to note.

I changed my mind. From the beginning I've asked myself, "Where would I hide a body?" I'm right next to a state line, so I'd probably jump across the border, with the thought that maybe with more jurisdictions involved, it would be more difficult. After looking at the map, 96th street is the first road off of Woodlawn in Harvey county. I think she wanted to cross the county border. Our VI told us before that one of the abuse reports wasn't followed up on because it was filed in a different county. I'm sure EG had heard about it, so maybe she thought she'd try her luck again.
Imo I don’t think EG thinks for a second before doing or saying anything she does. She just does it. Regardless of consequences

It was only a rumor they found gravel in the tires. But that rumor would make sense in the area he was found.

Is there also gravel parking lots or roads in the park where they searched the most? I’m trying to make sense ofwhy the park was the first place to look.

I would love to donate some money for a proper burial. Does anyone know any legit sources or the funeral home that might be taking the lead?

Jamie's mom, Robin, is making Lucas's funeral arrangements. When all of the decisions have been made for his service our family will make an announcement. Right now, I don't have the details for where donations can be made for Lucas's memorial fund, but I should know within the next day or two.

I just feel like he continues to gravitate towards the wrong people. I feel more for him if went more towards family instead of SM strangers

I might feel more for him if he didn't continue to claim that LH wasn't abused and call people idiots for talking about it. His head is STILL in the sand. He probably knows EG put those bruises on LH (and more than likely put a few on him himself), but thinks that throwing water bottles at a 5 year old's head is an appropriate punishment... certainly not abuse. Like that guy who was "shadow boxing" with his 6 month old and thought it was appropriate play. My father-in-law used to hit my husband with wires and lock him and his brother in a shed and fill it with smoke. He would NEVER in a million years think of himself as abusive (and oddly enough, neither would my husband).

I don't care what his intention was or wasn't, I don't consider not knowing how much you can beat a child without them dying an excuse. I hope they can find a way to put him in jail too. At least he'll be able to stay near EG. It would be like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet!

OT My DH and his Sister also have EDS along with all of our children...just don't come across many zebras.. So Hi! I am sorry for the loss of your sweet baby.

Hi there. My little one died from a ruptured aortic aneurysm ( we didn't know he had one). AAs are common in VEDS and the biggest COD. For the first 7 after I used to get really angry and say that there is no "at least" when a child dies. I hated it when people would try to comfort me by saying, "Well at least he..." You don't get that in a child's death-there is no comfort to be found in the early years. Now, however, I can be somewhat thankful that he went in his sleep and didn't suffer, probably didn't feel a thing at all.

I wish I could say the same for Lucas. I wish the story about him dying in his sleep from "natural causes" was the real one. Someone said that he is too old for SIDS. That's true, but children can still die in their sleep from unexplained causes (SIDS is a COD by exclusion, meaning that every other COD has been ruled out and they just don't know). The coding is just different. In older children it's called SUDC (Sudden Unexplained Death of a Child) and it's a COD of exclusion, just like SIDS.

Man, how I WISH that were true of Lucas-that the little guy just went down for a nap and slipped peacefully away. We know it's not, though. It makes me angry. Such a pointless thing to do. There are plenty of people out there who love children and can't have them of their own; there were plenty of people out there who loved HIM and would've taken care of him. So many things about this crime are enraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500