Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Mollie didn't have the most expensive Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Surge, her fitbit couldn't record gps without sensors on her nearby phone. No nearby phone means no gps for the cheapest fitbit models. I'm hoping she had the latest model and the FBI has logged into it.

So if Molly was wearing her fitbit as her family and boyfriend have stated and her phone went with her when she vanished, the FBI should be able to log into her fitbit account and know where she went when she vanished?

Not necessarily. My Fitbit only maps me when I turn that function on to record the run. It always tracks steps but not in a map unless you tell it to. Maybe the company has more info than we have on the app and hopefully they can give them more!

I’d be really interested to know more about the neighbor who saw her jogging. Was it a man? And if so, do you often hear a man relay a woman’s outfit with details down to the color sports bra she was wearing??

He would also know that she’s there alone.

Like here. It knew I ran, but I didn’t actually record that activity. It did it itself. So no map. If I had selected to record my run there would be a little map below there

Attachments

• 84EE3BF4-58B9-4FF1-88F5-CCD3EF5453AA.png
    84EE3BF4-58B9-4FF1-88F5-CCD3EF5453AA.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 39
I’d be really interested to know more about the neighbor who saw her jogging. Was it a man? And if so, do you often hear a man relay a woman’s outfit with details down to the color sports bra she was wearing??

It was also odd that he remembered the precise night that he no longer saw her running past his home while he was sitting on the porch every evening watching her. His wife should kick his butt for sitting on the porch watching pretty young girls running.

Last edited:
Calderwood said, The news media is “making us lose our focus,” with a national tabloid show truck parked outside on Monday, and major networks erroneously reporting that Mollie was “running through a cornfield.

There you go Nancy, You did it again! Mollie was NOT running through cornfields!

Every scenario I have here comes with dread. Sierah's case was so utterly heartbreaking. She was so very close to her own driveway when she was taken. But that corn obscured so much. I know they found the bicycle and signs of a scuffle early on - but they didn't find her there. I don't want there to be a monster here.
I always keep a bit of hope in my back pocket. Maybe Mollie just didn't want to face a wedding fearing she was supposed to be next.

It was also odd that he remembered the precise night that he no longer saw her running past his home while he was sitting on the porch watching her. I checked out his FB. His wife, with two little kids, should kick his butt for sitting on the porch watching pretty young girls running.

Have they released the neighbors name? Or how did you figure out that “he remembers the night he no longer saw her running past his home”? Maybe I’m confused on the wording.

It was also odd that he remembered the precise night that he no longer saw her running past his home while he was sitting on the porch watching her. His wife should kick his butt for sitting on the porch watching pretty young girls running.

we have lots of neighbours around here that will just sit on their porch and watch every thing that goes by. I tell my kids to be nice to them, they are like our neighborhood watch. not every thing people do has to be sexual. he turned out to be a link in her timeline too.

No, the girls were taken from Evansdale. Their remains were found in Seven Bridges Park several months later.

It's only a bit over an hour from Brooklyn to Evansdale. Google Maps

Thanks for that clarification. I read the article carefully and knew they were found in Seven Bridges but didnt realize their original abduction site was Evansdale.

That case is real scary and it had so much similar to the Indiana bridge girls killings.

One thing that always struck me about those two cases were that railroad tracks were not too far from both.

In Mollies case I dont think its related but now am going to see if any railroad tracks or historic bridges go near her house in Brooklyn.

First time poster here...started following the site during the Sydney Loofe case as that was not far from me.

Takes forever to get caught up with all the posts but I just got caught up again!

I know the Snapchat has been a hot topic but one thing that I don’t think was mentioned yet for those that don’t use Snapchat is that there’s a setting that allows you to set how long the recipient can see the picture once they open it...it ranges from 1 second to 10 seconds or infinity symbol meaning they can view it for as long as they want at that moment but as soon as they close it it’s gone... so maybe she had it set at the default 10 seconds and the bf didn’t have a chance to read it before it disappeared and honestly I can’t recall word for word what my last Snapchat said from my friend.
As for the bumping him up on the friend list SC keeps a top ten list so let’s say a girl her age snapchats 12 people regularly two of those people will be demoted and she would have to scroll for them which honestly is annoying so it is handy to keep your top people bumped. Snapchat also puts emojis next to your contacts that you frequently send to that have different meanings...hopefully I can attach the link successfully but for a young person I think these emojis are a big thing
Snapchat Emoji Meanings — Friend Emojis

Welcome, and thank you for this glimpse into Snapchat. From discussions with my girls and my students, your explanations seem reasonable and spot on!

Those details are probably from the police or media questioning, it’s a very common question (clothing colours and details) when needing to describe missing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtacland23