FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

I thought that Julie probably did have serious estrogen treatment--and that was the reason for those pelvic bone notches that they thought at first were the result of childbirth.

Interesting idea. I don't know about "notches" as my understanding is that the signs that used to be taken as clear evidence of childbirth was actually the presence of pitting on the pelvic bones which often occurs during vaginal delivery, but maybe these are just different terms for the same phenomenon. (Question - presumably this pitting does not occur during C-section, or does it?)

Either way, if oestrogen per se could cause this feature (not saying it could as I don't know but this is just for the sake of argument) could the ordinary level of the hormone in the average biologically female individual also cause it, or would it need to heightened levels (?) such that might be seen during trans hormone treatment?

..... because her 250cc silicone breast implants had been discontinued for five years at the time of her death, and was most likely performed in either Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, New York City, or California.

You may have seen her as a patient in one of the six clinics that treated gender dysphoria at that time in the United States, or in a support group for individuals transitioning during those years. You may also have seen her in 1988 or thereabouts in the Orlando LGBT community.

Thank you for this info. It answers a question raised a few days ago about how many clinics at that time were carrying out this surgery in the USA. Six clinics and five cities mentioned. Presumably the sixth was the one in Colorado.

Interesting idea. I don't know about "notches" as my understanding is that the signs that used to be taken as clear evidence of childbirth was actually the presence of pitting on the pelvic bones which often occurs during vaginal delivery, but maybe these are just different terms for the same phenomenon. (Question - presumably this pitting does not occur during C-section, or does it?)

Either way, if oestrogen per se could cause this feature (not saying it could as I don't know but this is just for the sake of argument) could the ordinary level of the hormone in the average biologically female individual also cause it, or would it need to heightened levels (?) such that might be seen during trans hormone treatment?

"Notches" was definitely intended to describe the same phenomenon as "pitting." I had the impression that a higher than usual level of estrogen was needed. However, I'm no expert.

One of the articles I posted said they don't really know but they suspect high levels of estrogen make the marks as they've seen it in trans gendered remains as well as women who've given birth

I came across this guy and although he would be a little older than what Julie doe was thought to be. I wanted to post him anyway. He had a lot of time to change. Something that caught my eye were the similarities in features to Julie. Plus for a guy he had what looks to me as really nice manicured eyebrows..Which is something that stood out to me in Julies first sketch and her second sketch.

On August 24, 1978, Maxwell “Maxie” Allen Graham was reported missing by his family from his home in Pinewood. Investigators think that Graham may have left his home on August 8, 1978, with another man named “Scott”. They may have been in a two-tone pick-up truck.

Race: White
Sex: Male
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Sumter County Sheriff's Office - South Carolina - Cold Case - Maxwell "Maxie" Graham (1978)
M_Graham.jpg

Attachments

• M_Graham[1].jpg
    M_Graham[1].jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 12270407_10153274672088030_1257303000_n[1].jpg
    12270407_10153274672088030_1257303000_n[1].jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
  • WTmD36k[1].png
    WTmD36k[1].png
    93.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_1084.png
    IMG_1084.png
    346 KB · Views: 32
I came across this guy and although he would be a little older than what Julie doe was thought to be. I wanted to post him anyway. He had a lot of time to change. Something that caught my eye were the similarities in features to Julie. Plus for a guy he had what looks to me as really nice manicured eyebrows..Which is something that stood out to me in Julies first sketch and her second sketch.

On August 24, 1978, Maxwell “Maxie” Allen Graham was reported missing by his family from his home in Pinewood. Investigators think that Graham may have left his home on August 8, 1978, with another man named “Scott”. They may have been in a two-tone pick-up truck.

Race: White
Sex: Male
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Sumter County Sheriff's Office - South Carolina - Cold Case - Maxwell "Maxie" Graham (1978)
M_Graham.jpg

I'm familiar with Maxie's case. I don't think his truck was found which makes me think body of water or accident into woods.

this is sort of what I picture but with longer hair. I posted a photo from this video below.. But that is just me and what I picture in my head.

You posting RuPaul made me think of the trans Rajee Narinesingh who's been on the show Botched. Unfortunately she was born in 1967, Julie if 24 was born in 1964 so was older. Reading wiki, forget it. Rajee transitioned in 2003. In 2003 Rajee had been transitioning from male-to-female after coming out as transgender in the late 1990s; having thought previously that she was just an effeminate gay man...

Anyway, Rajee may still be a great contact to spread Julie's story to because she's very involved in the trans world.

Botched Patient Rajee, Who Had Cement in Her Face, Returns to Have Pesky New Growths Removed From Her Cheeks

Last edited:
You posting RuPaul made me think of the trans Rajee Narinesingh who's been on the show Botched. Unfortunately she was born in 1967, Julie if 24 was born in 1964 so was older. Reading wiki, forget it. Rajee transitioned in 2003. In 2003 Rajee had been transitioning from male-to-female after coming out as transgender in the late 1990s; having thought previously that she was just an effeminate gay man...

Anyway, Rajee may still be a great contact to spread Julie's story to because she's very involved in the trans world.

Botched Patient Rajee, Who Had Cement in Her Face, Returns to Have Pesky New Growths Removed From Her Cheeks

I googled famous male to female transgender, picked thru a bunch, the only one in Julie's age range (born 1956 if as old as 32) would be Kate Bornstein who transitioned on the West coast. I'll keep playing around with google as I have time unless someone else wants to give it a go..

I do think that once DDP identifies Julie the trans world would like to know. I think getting a message to Rajee would make the most sense since she's very active in Florida. Facebook page, I also found her you tube, instagram and twitter. I'll compile something later to share with her

I googled famous male to female transgender, picked thru a bunch, the only one in Julie's age range (born 1956 if as old as 32) would be Kate Bornstein who transitioned on the West coast. I'll keep playing around with google as I have time unless someone else wants to give it a go..

I do think that once DDP identifies Julie the trans world would like to know. I think getting a message to Rajee would make the most sense since she's very active in Florida. Facebook page, I also found her you tube, instagram and twitter. I'll compile something later to share with her
Roselvr that is a great idea! Yes I do believe they would like to know.

I'm familiar with Maxie's case. I don't think his truck was found which makes me think body of water or accident into woods.

Oh I had also thought... the name Maxie too.

I went to share her album (on Never Forget Me) to Rajee to find it was zapped. We had a few albums where the pics were some how deleted, then we'd go back to upload pics, the name and narrative would be gone; now all the messed up albums are gone so I had to redo it so she got a share. I have to do a few things but will share her to Rajee either today or tomorrow. So excited, hopefully Rajee will help us spread the word. She looks like the type of person that will from what I've seen of her on Botched. So I'm praying!

I went to share her album (on Never Forget Me) to Rajee to find it was zapped. We had a few albums where the pics were some how deleted, then we'd go back to upload pics, the name and narrative would be gone; now all the messed up albums are gone so I had to redo it so she got a share. I have to do a few things but will share her to Rajee either today or tomorrow. So excited, hopefully Rajee will help us spread the word. She looks like the type of person that will from what I've seen of her on Botched. So I'm praying!

Ok, I decided to do this 1st then will do my errands. Message sent to Rajee! Pray she shares her! I told her who I am and about Julie, gave her an article link if she wants to read it. Told her I have more in her album. Praying...

Ok, I decided to do this 1st then will do my errands. Message sent to Rajee! Pray she shares her! I told her who I am and about Julie, gave her an article link if she wants to read it. Told her I have more in her album. Praying...
You are awesome Rselvr!!

I came of age in 1990's rural

rsbm
There are plenty of people who just kind of "drop off the face of the Earth" once they reach maturity, or run away from home.

Such individuals were almost certain to have been looked upon as "male" at that point in their life. Those recognizing them as "female" would likely be from closer to their death. And nobody's really recognized them from that period. Either that or they didn't know their true identity.
In keeping with the thinking that a male may have runaway as a teen and later transitioned into a female, suggesting this teen missing from NY. speculation.
KS - KS - Andrew Memmelaar, 17, Lehigh, 25 October 1975

Great and Thank you Roselvr..please keep us posted.!

Indeed. It's not just the ones they lose that shock me, but the ones LE deliberately sent to landfill.

(That's Tacoma, BTW - The Doe Network: 915UFWA)

oh wow MelmothTheLost you think this is another transgender? if you think it is feel free to add it to this thread. I have been trying to add ones I find to this Thread that Carbuff started...even if the have their own thread of ws.. I thought it would be good to group them.

transgender in unidentified remains

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haor.org
Back