FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

The second attempt to extract Julie’s DNA failed. DDP says they are considering their options and will continue trying if they’re able to secure funding...

It would be helpful to have some idea of why the attempt has failed. They will obviously have to give serious thought about whether to fund a 3rd attempt in this case considering how many others are waiting in the wings for their chance. Maybe this is a case where the trans community needs to put its hand into its collective pocket.

It would be helpful to have some idea of why the attempt has failed. They will obviously have to give serious thought about whether to fund a 3rd attempt in this case considering how many others are waiting in the wings for their chance. Maybe this is a case where the trans community needs to put its hand into its collective pocket.

Unfortunately, the collective pocket of the trans community is quite small. Because they are one of the most marginalised communities, they have trouble with employment and mental health issues due to the way they are treated - plus, only around 2% of the population is trans. More people in general should be willing to donate to the project, not just trans people.

Margaret Press just explained why her extraction failed:
"We need a minimum of 20 nanograms (the sequencing lab prefers 500!!) We're getting less than 2ng from Julie's feet bones"

Does this mean that if they use a much bigger sample of bone they might be able to extract enough for their purposes? I mean, is it worth sacrificing a complete leg bone to get what they need if the alternative is to give up on Julie, maybe for the foreseeable future and maybe forever?

I'm in the process of trying to get her case changed on the Doe Network so she's not described as an "unidentified male." I feel like I made a few good points with my argument but I'm going to need to convince a lot of older minds. Any help would be appreciated.

The problem with this is that, biologically, this IS a male UID and will remain so since a Y chromosome is involved. We simply do not know who knew Julie in the past and whether they saw her as male or female. We don't actually know for certain if she was transgender, with or without having undergone surgery, or simply a transvestite or a drag artiste.

She will be identified through DNA linking her biologically to her blood relations and it's very, very likely that if they think of her at all it's as a son, brother or [male] cousin. Sensitivity has its place but not at the expense of scientific reality since that reality is what will identify her.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of trying to get her case changed on the Doe Network so she's not described as an "unidentified male." I feel like I made a few good points with my argument but I'm going to need to convince a lot of older minds. Any help would be appreciated.

If anything I'd suggest to them a trans catagory if they don't already have it.

The second attempt to extract Julie’s DNA failed. DDP says they are considering their options and will continue trying if they’re able to secure funding...

Do you have a link to the post? I don't get on FB much these days

I googled famous male to female transgender, picked thru a bunch, the only one in Julie's age range (born 1956 if as old as 32) would be Kate Bornstein who transitioned on the West coast. I'll keep playing around with google as I have time unless someone else wants to give it a go..

I do think that once DDP identifies Julie the trans world would like to know. I think getting a message to Rajee would make the most sense since she's very active in Florida. Facebook page, I also found her you tube, instagram and twitter. I'll compile something later to share with her

Want to bump this so it's easier to find later. I want to contact RAJEE again because I see she hasn't shared her. I'd like to have the post by DDP to also give her and am wondering if anyone can make a flier for Julie that I can throw in her album on NFM to make it easier for RAJEE to share.

Last edited:

I agree. Whoever Julie was in an earlier life she will appear in the birth registration records as a male baby. Hell, for all we know she might even have married under her original male identity.

Yes I would do the same. I would suggest a trans category if I was going to suggest anything at all. It would actually help with other cases too. Similar to how I started grouping men and women that seemed trans
i agree with this idea of making a Trans category and like dotr mentioned cross referencing and putting them in male and female would also help. There are so many other people similar to this case found.

? rbbm. speculation.
Missing Person Case
"James went missing when he was 16 years old. He lived in Overland, Missouri when he disappeared. James had told family members before he went missing that he wanted to move to Texas or California to join a convent".
Date of Last ContactMay 1, 1971

Last edited:
? rbbm. speculation.
Missing Person Case
"James went missing when he was 16 years old. He lived in Overland, Missouri when he disappeared. James had told family members before he went missing that he wanted to move to Texas or California to join a convent".
Oh good call dotr! So he wanted to be a Nun.

Assuming the nuns would be Catholic, would there really be any realistic prospect of a 16 year old male being allowed anywhere near a convent? It would be short shrift from the Vatican (or at least the local bishop) methinks.

On the other hand he would probably have been very welcome in a monastery.

Assuming the nuns would be Catholic, would there really be any realistic prospect of a 16 year old male being allowed anywhere near a convent? It would be short shrift from the Vatican (or at least the local bishop) methinks.

On the other hand he would probably have been very welcome in a monastery.
Yeah, I think this is probably a misquote or a misspeak on someone's part.

Yeah, I think this is probably a misquote or a misspeak on someone's part.
It probably was misunderstood, but it also might have been a very slight hint that the boy may have identified a bit more with the sisters than with the brothers.imo, speculation.

? rbbm. speculation.
Missing Person Case

Some interesting comments about that here: Um…wut

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500