Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that there will be some evidence presented about these items. They sound like pretty identifying things to me.

Dr Sorell told the court CCTV footage from the day she went missing showed a car with the right headlight out.
He also said the driver tended to drive in the right side portion of the lane with one hand on the steering wheel.
The Australian - JULY 19, 2018

Perhaps someone on Karen's side of the family will know Borce's driving style. And perhaps it is known whether or not Karen's car had a headlight out, or if one was purchased as a replacement by someone known to Karen.

According to this article, Dr Sorell spent about 50 hours examining the CCTV vision(s) of Karen's car. He will likely, I think, have even more testimony about the car and its driver than we have yet heard.

Last edited:
I think Aunt P may be a good witness about Borce's driving style. Sounds as if she has been with him in the car quite a bit.

Ms Gray told police she stayed with the family the week after the disappearance before returning home to Sydney for three days.
She then came back to Melbourne for a further four days.

“I provided as much support as I could for both of them but I could tell Boris wasn’t assisting police or himself to find Karen which I found frustrating,” Ms Gray told police.

She said Mr Ristevski had collected her from the airport when she first arrived and looked tired and distressed.

Ms Gray said at least 10 people were at the home when she first arrived with “most of them crying like a wake”.

She said Karen’s iPad showed she may have looked at self-contained apartments in St Kilda and she and Mr Ristevski drove there and checked about 14 places.

I think Aunt P may be a good witness about Borce's driving style. Sounds as if she has been with him in the car quite a bit.

Ms Gray told police she stayed with the family the week after the disappearance before returning home to Sydney for three days.
She then came back to Melbourne for a further four days.

“I provided as much support as I could for both of them but I could tell Boris wasn’t assisting police or himself to find Karen which I found frustrating,” Ms Gray told police.

She said Mr Ristevski had collected her from the airport when she first arrived and looked tired and distressed.

Ms Gray said at least 10 people were at the home when she first arrived with “most of them crying like a wake”.

She said Karen’s iPad showed she may have looked at self-contained apartments in St Kilda and she and Mr Ristevski drove there and checked about 14 places.

you would think that Borce, and poor Aunty Pat would have thought,, 'wait a minute, why is her IPAD still here?.... that's the first thing she would take!'

Borce thought that gravy train would go on forever...

Amalgam, are you the member who bumped into Borce coming out of an elevator? Borce's demeanour didn't come across anywhere near how the media were portraying him to be, at least to you and your son? He appeared to be very kind and polite, and you got no bad vibes from him at all. In fact, you didn't even realise it was him at the time as he appeared to be completely the opposite to how the media portrayed him. Was it you, Amalgam?

It's just interesting me, is all. I'm not sure how someone is supposed to act when having camera's and microphones shoved in their face and the reporters asking inappropriate questions, at a time when your spouse is missing and/or has been murdered. Let's just say BR replied with a "Of course not, why would I kill my wife--that's a ridiculous question to ask"....it would leave him open to more questions being fired at him and with that, more for the media to write about and more for the public (to pick his words and actions apart.) Better to stay quiet and ignore all questions and reporters when approached. Does he look angry when being approached by the media, yes and for a very good reason, in my opinion.

I think BR is guilty, of what, I'm not 100% certain, but he definitely knows what happened to Karen. I'm not 100% certain she didn't actually leave the house by foot that morning. We did get word from a very honest, reliable member that apparently, Karen was seen out walking that morning and the person who saw her did contact the police but for unknown reasons they (Police) didn't appear very interested at the time it was reported. I can't let that very important bit of information slide. I do remember a search of the surrounding streets happened a while into the investigation so perhaps the Police did eventually take more interest into that particular sighting. We did get curious and a lengthly discussion took place at the time, regarding drains etc. (Sorry, I wish my memory wasn't so bad and I could recall more :( )

So today is the day we will find out if there is enough evidence for BR to stand trial, right? I believe there is enough evidence but I do hope they have more, alot more incriminating evidence to produce at the trial if there is one.

Sorry for the long wided post everyone--just had a few things I needed to get off my chest! All MOO.

Justice For Karen!!!!

Yes, that was me & my young son who saw Borce coming out of an elevator at Highpoint & your recollections regarding my description of my fleeting of impression him are correct.

Last edited:
Oh, me too. If he gets bail I am moving to NZ right along with you!

I am so sick and tired of murderers getting bail so they can 'help prepare their case' (one of the exceptional circumstances allowed, as per Simon Gittany's case. Simon roamed around for about 2 years on bail before he went to trial and was convicted).

Let them sit in jail and help prepare their case, like all good/bad murderers should do!

If he gets bail I'm moving to North Korea.

Naturally, Borce can carry on pleading not guilty, but it's highly likely , in that case, that his appointed barristers will remove themselves, ( or Borce , in a bad tempered performance , will fire them ) and he will have to represent himself..

And he is that risible, that absurd and ridiculous that he might play that scenario out to the absolute wire, it's not unheard of...

People like BR treat all others like fools, he believes he can control every situation, this time 12 jury members will take control and decide if infact he took the life of his own wife by his own hands intentionally.

He may have plead guilty to manslaughter but his lack of "consciousness" won't allow him to do it when he is on trial for murder, I think he will take the punt... IMO.

I imagine that there will be some evidence presented about these items. They sound like pretty identifying things to me.

Dr Sorell told the court CCTV footage from the day she went missing showed a car with the right headlight out.
He also said the driver tended to drive in the right side portion of the lane with one hand on the steering wheel.

Perhaps someone on Karen's side of the family will know Borce's driving style. And perhaps it is known whether or not Karen's car had a headlight out, or if one was purchased as a replacement by someone known to Karen.

According to this article, Dr Sorell spent about 50 hours examining the CCTV vision(s) of Karen's car. He will likely, I think, have even more testimony about the car and its driver than we have yet heard.

Please look mainly at the last photo which it does look like he's driving with his right hand only. pics 1,2&3 looks like he's possibly turning out of the driveway or putting on his seatbelt, to be fair.
Then taking a look at all the other images Borce appears to have his right shoulder/arm in a higher position, does he drive with his elbow up near the window (like cabbies and hoons do). I would think Karens car wouldn't have those daytime driving lights being a 2004 model so why would he drive it with it's lights on that day to draw attention and show the broken light, cops could've pulled him over and booked him. I'm sure his later model VW's would have those daytime driving lights.

22cba01ce2d48541abb050d0df284aba

upload_2018-8-3_18-35-21.jpeg
images

images

Last edited:

There is footage of his "preferred" driving style in many of the news videos where he is seen driving out of a garage. All sorted.

I think Borce is far too arrogant ( just like Gerard BC was ) to plead guilty, of anything !

Do you remember when the jury re-instated the murder decision and this picture of GBC in the back of the Police truck heading back to prision for life is priceless. That wiped the arrogant smile of his face eh?
DOH! That wasn't the planned outcome.

images

"Ms Gray said at least 10 people were at the home when she first arrived with “most of them crying like a wake”.

I would be questioning what "they" all knew that nobody else seemed to know. Most people I know would try to stay strong and make EVERY POSSIBLE EFFORT TO FIND A MISSING LOVED ONE before going into mourning. According to VR she had fled overseas, this would create ANGER rather than mourning as it would be seen as a selfish act deserting her husband and daughter. This creates further questions in my mind.

Last edited:
Please look mainly at the last photo which it does look like he's driving with his right hand only. pics 1,2&3 looks like he's possibly turning out of the driveway or putting on his seatbelt, to be fair.
Then taking a look at all the other images Borce appears to have his right shoulder/arm in a higher position, does he drive with his elbow up near the window (like cabbies and hoons do). I wouldn't think Karens car wouldn't have those daytime driving lights being a 2004 model so why would he drive it with it's lights on that day to draw attention and show the broken light, cops could've pulled him over and booked him. I'm sure his later model VW's would have those daytime driving lights.

22cba01ce2d48541abb050d0df284aba

View attachment 140755
images

images

Yes, he does seem to like that right arm resting up on the door like a cabbie.
Well, that will be easy to show ... along with a little testimony from Aunt P to back it up.

No real precipitation that day.
Melbourne in June 2016
Don't know why the headlights may have been on.
Other than some lower/sportier cars sometimes use headlights on the freeway (Calder Freeway, too?) so that others can see them clearly. He wouldn't have wanted to be tied up in an accident that day.

I wonder what his response will be to Karen reviewing 14 bedsits in St Kilda .... and Aunt P taking that review seriously enough to have Borce drive her around to check all of them. Sure sounds like Karen had less-expensive plans to find somewhere else to live, to me.

Last edited:
I understand there’s possibilities of accidentally killing someone which is manslaughter but when that person doesn’t call an ambulance for help AND deliberately hides a body then IMO it should be classed as murder.
Unless you’re a doctor you’d never know if that person is still alive and can be helped or resuscitated then I think that’s flat out murder.

I understand there’s possibilities of accidentally killing someone which is manslaughter but when that person doesn’t call an ambulance for help AND deliberately hides a body then IMO it should be classed as murder.
Unless you’re a doctor you’d never know if that person is still alive and can be helped or resuscitated then I think that’s flat out murder.

Definitely
think that Magistrate Cameron agrees with that ... and she has viewed all 22,000 pages of evidence.

BBM
After hearing two weeks of witness testimony and considering a 22,000 page police brief, Magistrate Cameron found there is sufficient evidence to support a murder conviction.

What happened to Karen Ristevski? – Brinkwire

This case seems so clear cut to me, and we haven't even heard all of the evidence yet.
Karen was looking at places to live, Karen wanted to leave, Karen was murdered to stop her leaving (and taking her inheritance and earning capacity with her). imo

Last edited:

Absolutely!

It’s very difficult to imagine a fatal/near fatal injury that could be inflicted by accident in the heat of the moment (manslaughter) that would leave the victim obviously (to the layman) beyond medical help that wouldn’t also have shown up at Karen’s autopsy - even with the degree of decomposition involved.

Even if a possibly fatal injury happened during a heated argument, surely the natural reaction to having possibly maimed/killed your presumably beloved spouse of around 25 years unintentionally (no murderous intent) would be along the lines of (excuse the wording, it’s just to illustrate my point) ‘OMG! No! What have I done??? Please don’t die!!! I need an ambulance here, right NOW!’ followed by best attempts at first aid until they arrive, as opposed to ‘Oops, did I do that?!? I better go hide her body out in the bush, invent some stories & solemnly pretend that she went for a walk & never came back’

I think Borce's defence is going to rest on the possibility of this ... likely what Borce was telling the 10 people who were crying as though they were at a wake when Aunt P first arrived at the house.

Missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski’s husband has told family members his wife was abducted by a stranger.
The Herald Sun reports Borce Ristevski has told family members he thinks an evil stranger is behind his wife’s disappearance from Avondale Heights on June 29.
Missing mum's husband told family evil stranger abducted his wife

I don't think the defence will touch on the possibility of Borce committing manslaughter at all, unless Borce finally decides that it is the only way out of a murder conviction.

All the defence needs to do is create reasonable doubt, and try to negate the evidence that the prosecution has. We will likely hear yet another reason why Karen's car was driving out near Mt Macedon, perhaps the introduction of Borce popping by to see Ant and then continuing his drive to 'think' or get over the morning argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa