Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE has any sense, they'll give us something. While being great at stonewalling and very shifty with words, Winker also seems like a pretty intelligent guy. I think he realizes if they give us more word salad, many casual observers and MSM will lose interest.

One theory I heard on Grey's broadcast was that LE purposely has been having the parents & DJ say varying things on TV and releasing varying accounts because they definitely have a POI and they want that person to either relax, get confused or slip up. At this point, I don't think anyone outside of the investigative team can confirm a reasonable timeline on the night MT vanished. At some point, if they want public and MSM to keep helping, they're going to have to show some of their cards.
I can definitely believe this.

It has been posted a few times, pigs can cut through bones like butter and devour and adult quickly. It seems like a reasonable assumption that is why the pig farm(s) would be of interest. It's a complete and rapid way to disposing of a body.

I hear this a lot. Do we know any cases where this was true? Wouldn’t every killer own a pig farm then? Were there even pigs at the pig farm in Booklyn?

Assuming this qualifies as reputable news outlet there are some new things in this article. Her brothers did attend the wedding and the dad spoke with all of his kids every weekend for several hours. I think that's all good to know. Thanks for sharing it, White Rabbit. I also enjoyed reading about how all three of the kids thrived in Iowa and why mom moved them there.

We can post about MT’s SM correct? The photo of MT and her dad in this article that they say is from this June was posted on her IG in July 2017 as well as pics with her brothers in Yosemite on that trip. So I think this article may wrong about the pics

I noticed in the drone footage and pictures of the house where Mollie was housesitting, that there is a trailer off to the side or back (depending on which angle you are looking at. It reminds me of the trailers used to transport motorcycles. I suppose it could be for the construction business. Does anyone know any info on it? I can’t make out what it says on the side or if it was there in previous pictures.

I have been thinking that too but then I go back to “how were they communicating?” Has LE been able to check her phone records or social media? If so, I would imagine that they would be able to locate this person. JMO

Snapchat? snaps disappear forever and according to snapchat themselves are perhaps unrecoverable from their servers..

I noticed in the drone footage and pictures of the house where Mollie was housesitting, that there is a trailer off to the side or back (depending on which angle you are looking at. It reminds me of the trailers used to transport motorcycles. I suppose it could be for the construction business. Does anyone know any info on it? I can’t make out what it says on the side or if it was there in previous pictures.
Do you have a link to the drone footage ? I haven’t seen it yet. Please and thank you :)

Can someone else log into MT Snapchat? If her boyfriend knows her user name and password. If they dated this long he probably knows the password. Can you do this from another phone and get into their account? Anyone know?

I’m beginning to think she left with some other guy that she planned to meet up with discreetly that night as her boyfriend was out of town. The snap was from his place to tell her boyfriend she was headed to bed. Even at this guys place she still didn’t think she was in trouble and then it turned sour fast sometime after 9:45 or 10. Does this theory make sense? She could be in someone’s house a few miles from Brooklyn or a neighboring town.
Mollie is very close to her Dad I would believe she would slip a note or call to let him know she's ok and not to worry after this long period of time. She appears to be a very loving and responsible daughter I don't believe she would allow her family to suffer like this if that were the situation.

Nice work on the map. You may want to incorporate the sighting by RT at 624 Jackson St.
The only problem is, his sighting (10 days after the fact) doesn't match the sightings on Pershing (which were posted on Mollies FB on the 19th and in MSM) or the witness who said LE has Mollie going by his house on West.

What does everyone think about the presser tomorrow? Are we going to get some real evidence? Are we just going to get another “winker” and a nod?
i suppose it's possible that they moved it to tomorrow because they actually have something to say, but i'm not holding my breath to be honest. they might say they've ruled some people out (like WC for example) but i'm not expecting a big bombshell or anything. i'd love to be proven wrong tho.

Reposting this:

It looks like this latest guy saw her on east 2nd st. between Broadway and Williams. But I can't tell which way "up the hill" is. I'm guessing it would be North on Williams which would be towards her mom's house.
<modsnipped- not allowed> Not sure if that is even allowed? I am just trying to create a map..

Odd yes - but to me - a byproduct of the "fight or flight" options when faced with something that startles a person.

Why would the police coming to see your horse, voluntarily letting them in, when you were the last person to see a missing person startle someone? That is really something to be expected. That story makes 0 sense.<modsnipped against TOS>

Can someone else log into MT Snapchat? If her boyfriend knows her user name and password. If they dated this long he probably knows the password. Can you do this from another phone and get into their account? Anyone know?

A quick search says that snapchat cannot be accessed from 2 phones simultaneously. Given that most people using snapchat keep the app open and running even when not actively sending snaps this seems unlikely. MOO.

Why would he put his daughters in the bathroom? That already doesn't make sense. First of all, Police search all rooms when they search a house, so they are going to go into the bathroom.

Second of all, why would you put your kids in there in the first place? That makes no sense...the police are to be trusted, and you are teaching the kids to be afraid of them? (Not saying LE should be blindly trusted but come on).

That is really really odd.

It reminds me of something I would do with my cats or dogs if strangers needed access to other parts of my house.

images
link

*Stay on topic

*DO NOT sleuth or post personal information about non-POIs (including a wedding registry, realty information, relationships, marriage information or anything else about their background even if it is public unless it is in MSM)

*Post using initials for all the case players (family members, friends, co-workers, neighbors,etc.) as much as possible

*DO NOT post asking if a particular person has been cleared

*DO NOT post judgemental posts about Mollie or anyone in her family as this is not victim friendly

*DO NOT post screenshots

Bump
Please read if you have not done so already. Thanks

<modsnipped- not allowed> Not sure if that is even allowed? I am just trying to create a map..
There are maps on page one.

The one I attached ends at her mom's

Attachments

• paintastic20180803_231813.png
    paintastic20180803_231813.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 29
Do you have a link to the drone footage ? I haven’t seen it yet. Please and thank you :)

Mollie Tibbetts: Fox News takes a look at the location where the missing girl is last thought to have been

We had a discussion on here last night. I believe the reason they go that direction instead of toward town is because of tsa rules and there is an airport within 5 miles or Fox News was trying to make it really creepy for dramatic purposes. I would love to see footage along her running route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member