GUILTY CO - Jordan Vong, 7, found deceased, Denver, 6 Aug 2018 *arrests*

DENVER -- The 16-year-old girl who is accused of killing her 7-year-old nephew was identified on Tuesday morning by the Denver District Attorney's Office.

Jennie Bunsom was charged Monday as an adult with first-degree murder after deliberation and first-degree murder of a person under the age of 12 by a person in a position of trust in the death of Jordan Vong.

Bunsom was due in juvenile court on Tuesday morning, but the hearing will be waived, prosecutors said. She will make her first court appearance at 8:30 a.m. Thursday.
16-year-old accused of killing her 7-year-old nephew, Jordan Vong, identified

The Denver Post

safe_image.php

I'm not sure which aunt you're talking about, and I'm not sure what we are allowed to talk about.

I'll tiptoe around it perhaps, but there are two aunts, and one which had posted on her Facebook that is the one that was arrested. I did a lot of screenshots before it was pulled down two days afterwards that she was arrested. Is that what you were referring to?

Since the accused Aunt Facebook is now pull down, are we allowed to discuss here at all what was said on her Facebook before she was arrested?

I feel for the other Aunt as perhaps she is being confused with the other aunt.
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EDIT: Please take a moment to read the rules for posting at link above. Violating the terms of WS will cause this thread to be shut down by Moderators while they clean it up, and/or limit your privileges. TIA

thanks Seattle. I was specifically questioning as to referring to Facebook of the aunt who is charged with the murder.

I've seen on many other case threads the suspects Facebook page discussed, but wasn't sure if we were allowed to talk about it since it is now been pulled down. Her other media is still up such as her SoundCloud and her Instagram account. Somebody tagged that and listed it above in this thread.

thanks Seattle. I was specifically questioning as to referring to Facebook of the aunt who is charged with the murder.

I've seen on many other case threads the suspects Facebook page discussed, but wasn't sure if we were allowed to talk about it since it is now been pulled down. Her other media is still up such as her SoundCloud and her Instagram account. Somebody tagged that and listed it above in this thread.
You can discuss and sleuth as you please under the "Conversation" option which functions as private messenger (up to 20 members in a convo/inbox). You're just not allowed to post WS violating information in any public posts. Also, you can provide link to direct Members to suspects FB, SM accounts providing you are 100% certain it belongs to the individual. No posting screen shots, etc. from suspects accounts. When in doubt, take it private. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

If you see a screenshot of it on a MSM FB or other SM page, you can post the link to that and say something link "interesting comments at the link", but we can't discuss it here if it's been deleted.

If you see a screenshot of it on a MSM FB or other SM page, you can post the link to that and say something link "interesting comments at the link", but we can't discuss it here if it's been deleted.

Great idea!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/denver.cbslocal.com/2018/08/14/jennie-bunsom-jordan-vong-murder/amp/

Within the video report, there are screenshots that are interesting and discussion in the report which is interesting. I will not do a screenshot of what is in the video report as it may be against terms of service to do such. Even though it is in the mainstream report. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Great idea!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/denver.cbslocal.com/2018/08/14/jennie-bunsom-jordan-vong-murder/amp/

Within the video report, there are screenshots that are interesting and discussion in the report which is interesting. I will not do a screenshot of what is in the video report as it may be against terms of service to do such. Even though it is in the mainstream report. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Actually, I think it's probably ok to discuss since MSM brought it up, lol.:D

“ According to the probable cause statement, Vong’s body was found with a “towel and comforter around his head, biological matter and blood about his nose, and an unknown imprint on Vong’s chest.”
Jennie Bunsom Probable Cause Statement attached...
Thank you for posting This clears up a lot of info bc of the ages of family members and living under the same roof . The biological matter and imprint info as well seems extremely violent and not as she described . I am in tears for this poor child and what he seems to have suffered.

Spiffy Draco Offical (@iamspiffydraco) • Instagram photos and videos Well, more than face tattoos... where did this child go wrong? At what age? Where are her parents?

I think the suspect lives with her mother. I’m not saying this to pass judgement, but Jordan’s mom had him at a very young age (around 14 if my math is correct). I hate to say it but I can’t help but wonder what the parental supervision situation was like for these girls when they were (and are) tweens/teens.

I am still confused as the legal charge of two counts of first degree murder ? What is the meaning of two counts if only one person and incident ?
Jamie Leary on Twitter
Jamie is a reporter and this is her news account

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members