Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just couldn't handle his life so he got rid of it and put himself in the state's house. Scott Peterson did the same. He just couldn't handle his life. Neither could Hacking. They gave up and destroyed the life and lives they had made.

Finally finished this thread. <modsnip> Also never really knew about this Thrive, but this is really bad PR for them. Those poor babies...I think he had to have done it earlier than the mom just for the time alloted and how they did not find the babies immediately. This had to be a plan and not just a spur of the moment thing. I wonder if he communicated her Shanann after the babies were murdered via text or phone call. I can not imagine he did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a guess about the husbands and August. I’m a stay at home mom of five boys and have a pretty healthy marriage. My husband and I were coincidentally talking about this tonight. August is Horrible on our marriage. It’s so hard! It’s hot. We’re all burnt out from traveling and having kids home fighting all summer. Trying to organize to go back to school. Lots of expenses. Money stress. House is a disaster. Everyone is tired and there’s tension all the time. I just told my husband I need a hotel room for August! Sunday goes the same pattern. Husbands home all weekend, you’re trying to accomplish all the obligations. Everyone is done by Sunday afternoon. Not that exhaustion. And stress equates murder. Or justifies it in anyway. But even in a great marriage, I feel like this is the hardest time of year, other than Christmas. Just my two cents and idea about the statistic.

He just couldn't handle his life so he got rid of it and put himself in the state's house. Scott Peterson did the same. He just couldn't handle his life. Neither could Hacking. They gave up and destroyed the life and lives they had made.
Except that whilst they are in the commission of the act, they think they are going to get away with it. MOO

I most certainly HOPE SO but we all know how incompetent juries can be. :rolleyes:

As long as they're not sequestered for six weeks we should be fine. Think of it. Those jurors at the Casey Anthony trial were grounded for six weeks. Nothing but a half day per week that their family could come see them. I would go insane.

I still remember Judge Berry's face as he scanned quickly through each possible charge, horrified to not find one guilty. Not even for frickin child neglect which was easily proven.

Why? That's what happens when you're so concerned about the defendant's rights at trial that the trail isn't fair at all.

They weren't about to spend even one more night in that hotel dealing with a sentencing phase.

Well juries aren't really sequestered anymore that much since then. Judges have learned.

This is going down. Mark my words. I just hope he isn't allowed to kill himself first.

The prosecutor specifically asked that question. It was give the defense time to prepare motions for evidence preservation. It was NOT an order to hold the autopsy - just to give the defense as much notice as possible. The judge specifically said, if the ME was not able to give 48 hours notice, the ME should let them know that as soon as reasonably possible.

Thank you! That makes sense. I read a few posts talking about giving 48 hours notice for the autopsy and figured there was something I was missing.

Finally finished this thread. I am still lost on the MIL and the peanuts. Has that been sourced? Also never really knew about this Thrive, but this is really bad PR for them. Those poor babies...I think he had to have done it earlier than the mom just for the time alloted and how they did not find the babies immediately. This had to be a plan and not just a spur of the moment thing. I wonder if he communicated her Shanann after the babies were murdered via text or phone call. I can not imagine he did not.

It's in the original thread that was closed. Can anyone tell me how to find the original thread and I can probably find the referenced post....?

I’m not sure what type of income the 80k level brings in, but from what I can tell if you are a 80k VIP you need to personally buy or sell $100 a month in products to stay active and you’ll receive 4% of gross sales from up to 8 levels of your down line.

ETA: Some people can make a lot of money doing MLM, but it’s not likely and it’s usually short lived.

I saw that she was at the $80,000 level in her company. Unsure if that means she generated that much for the co. or she earned that amount. I'm looking for it again - I think it was on her Facebook page.

It is likely the total amount of sales. Definitely not what she earned. Based on the structure online, she made up to 4% of that (3k) and then also was required to purchase approx $100+ a month in product herself. Moo.

Finally finished this thread. <modsnip> Also never really knew about this Thrive, but this is really bad PR for them. Those poor babies...I think he had to have done it earlier than the mom just for the time alloted and how they did not find the babies immediately. This had to be a plan and not just a spur of the moment thing. I wonder if he communicated her Shanann after the babies were murdered via text or phone call. I can not imagine he did not.
<modsnip>It's alleged the last sighting of the girls was Sunday afternoon at a birthday party. SW was returning home to Colorado on Sunday evening but her flight from AZ was said to be delayed and she did not arrive home until sometime after 1AM Monday. It will be interesting if/when the phone/digital media comes out during trial as to how much communication took place between SW and CW on Sunday. Heart shattering to imagine Mum coming home, and wanting to give her babies a cuddle only to find them gone(and buried?), or worse yet dead in their beds. He's inhuman.

Last edited by a moderator:

#ShanannWattsInvestigation Update 3 of 3: The Frederick Police Department and CBI will not answer any questions and ask that all media inquiries be referred to the Weld County District Attorney’s Office.

#ShanannWattsInvestigation Update 2 of 3: While we will not disclose the location as to where these bodies were located, police can say that they were found in close proximity to the other body whom officers strongly believe is Shanann’s.

#ShanannWattsInvestigation Update 1 of 3: In the late afternoon hours, evidence technicians from both Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Frederick Police Dept. located two bodies whom police have strong reason to believe are Bella and Celeste Watts, daughters of Shanann Watts.

Again, doing my best to play catch up, so apologies if this is already been pointed out.

That dreadful last picture from Shanann's Facebook of the covered fake body has been removed. That seems incredibly telling.

The speculation that he might have text it to her while she was in Arizona seems to have new credence..maybe?

I'm just surprised authorities haven't shut this Facebook down while they investigate and it goes to trial/sentencing of him.

Too many people have seen it, it has been captured by other sleuths and you just can't unring any bell on the internet once it is out there.

Very creepy to me to think that there was something to that photo that has sinister/revealing motives. Maybe the family too it down but, imo, it was more likely authorities.

I don't believe it meant she was making $80k but that her volume sold was equaling 80k units. If you look at the info you attached to your post, minimum QV/month for 80K VIP is 80,000. and the same applies for all the others. If that makes sense..

I think the hyped up bonuses and incentives are what get people to think the people marketing by posting the trips, cars and lifestyle online are rolling in the dough. Typically most people selling it are barely making enough to get the products for themselves.

Someone said they moved to CO in 2012 or 2013 so the bankruptcy would have been in CO.

Oh, I wonder what his position at the oil & gas place. I’ll figure out the timeline of it I guess but it just seems weird that someone who is about to declare bankruptcy is able to buy a house of that value. This wasn’t the housing bubble of 2008. What a mess.

Side note: MLM’s are no good, they destroy lives. Not blaming anyone here but the piece of ish husband. Just don’t get mixed up with MLM’s. I just read about some poor dude who has to take an oil field job because their wife put them into $18,000 debt and he’s thinking about not even going home. MLM’s are just like drugs but somehow socially acceptable.

As long as they're not sequestered for six weeks we should be fine. Think of it. Those jurors at the Casey Anthony trial were grounded for six weeks. Nothing but a half day per week that their family could come see them. I would go insane.

I still remember Judge Berry's face as he scanned quickly through each possible charge, horrified to not find one guilty. Not even for frickin child neglect which was easily proven.

Why? That's what happens when you're so concerned about the defendant's rights at trial that the trail isn't fair at all.

They weren't about to spend even one more night in that hotel dealing with a sentencing phase.

Well juries aren't really sequestered anymore that much since then. Judges have learned.

This is going down. Mark my words. I just hope he isn't allowed to kill himself first.

Slightly OT, but related about consequences of sequestering juries. An old friend and co-worker when I lived in CO served on the jury for the trial of Joseph Corbett for the kidnapping and murder of Adolph Coors III out near Golden, CO.

Adolph Coors III - Wikipedia

They were sequestered for a few weeks and she said it was pretty grueling. They were also very careful, found Corbett guilty, but voted against the DP because they felt he didn't intend to kill Coors. She had no problem with him later being released on parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member