Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you remember the name of what you looked up cause that would be interesting as she's also on several Insta photos with the neck brace ( as well as the operation scar)
Yes, someone asked her "What Happened". She didn't say 'what'
happened but said "Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion with
Arthroplasty Implant."

This is exactly why I think MLM companies need to be exposed. They can and do wreck marriages. One spouse is all pumped up from the positive cheerleading convention, while the other spouse was home with the kids, and a pile of unpaid bills.

This scenario has happened over and over. Often, the spouse with a job, may give an ultimatum, "Me or your MLM". Read the PDF file I posted earlier for that exact scenario. Read Pinktruth.com, to see how MLM devastates marriages. The MLM even gives out dialogue on how to respond to "negative spouses".

It is a crazy shell game, not a job, and definitely not a career. It relies on criminal thinking, to get people signed up, to do more sales. That is not a business. A business model does not rely on having 100,000 McDonald's in a city!

I wish more people would understand the devastation addiction to MLM can create. It is like living with a person who converted to a new, fanatical religion. One that does not allow room for empirical analysis.

Agree and I’ve seen it. Google: MLM scams ruin marriages and you’ll find enough to read for weeks. My best friend’s husband and I use to refer to it as Culti Level Marketing when she got sucked in for a while.

I posted earlier about the proper terms of her surgery and I looked
up the injury to be repaired and the article said the most common reason for this surgery in young people is Trauma.
Her neck probably had Trauma. ???

It doesn't have to trauma related, though. I've had the exact same surgery and mine was caused by cervio-cranial instability (CCI) brought on by my connective tissue disorder. We call it "pumpkin on a toothpick syndrome" in that the neck no longer supports the head properly. It CAN be caused by "trauma" but, in many cases, that trauma occurs in the birth canal. It can be progressive and degenerative, which is why most people don't get surgery until they are adults. It can also be caused by whiplash, car wrecks, playing certain sports, etc. Or it can be congenital, like mine. I have several friends in the Lupus community who also have connective tissue disorders and have had this issue. Lupus has several co-morbidities.

I get it, though. I have gone over her SM with a fine tooth comb, searching for SOME sign of things to come. I am having trouble wrapping my head around this crime.

CW did two interviews. In either of those interviews, he always calls Bella and Celeste as 'the kids', instead of 'my daughters' or my 'children' or 'my babies'. He also never described Shannan as 'my wife'.

He uses phrases like 'there wasn't anybody here', 'nobody was here', 'I want everybody back', 'the kids wern't here'. Never heard him say 'I want my family back'.

I think he really has detached himself from his family. In his mind, he killed a woman and two kids, not his wife and his children. It's so cold.

(Ha, I now see that Seattle1 has posted something similar.)

Watching this again these are twototally different interviews and he says very similar things with similar phrasing. Someone earlier said he likely rehearsed. I believe that looking at this.

I notice when the sensitive questions were asked - his bond with his girls, that people might be looking at him as the culprit, he almost cuts them off and talks quickly. He's trying to get out of it. And move on quickly because he doesn't want to betray emotion.

Some of it reminds me of Josh Powell:

I feel CW has lied before.

Watching this again these are twototally different interviews and he says very similar things with similar phrasing. Someone earlier said he likely rehearsed. I believe that looking at this.

I notice when the sensitive questions were asked - his bond with his girls, that people might be looking at him as the culprit, he almost cuts them off and talks quickly. He's trying to get out of it. And move on quickly because he doesn't want to betray emotion.

Some of it reminds me of Josh Powell:

I feel CW has lied before.

Seemed to be distancing himself from his children....

Perplexing - as of July 31st she sounds genuinely excited to be going home on Aug 7th - just doesn't sound like she's about to have a "I'm leaving you" conversation with him, judging by this one.

Shanann Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I personally think her social media posts would never reflect or hint at any trouble in paradise because it would not fit with her social media personality. Part of the thrive culture is, well, to thrive. So I take her overly positive posts with a grain of salt. She could have been miserable for all we know, she just wouldn’t post about it on social media.

I don't "victim bash", but it does take two people to be in a relationship. If a relationship is abusive, or addictive/dysfunctional, one person has the responsibility to leave. Especially if children could be in danger.

I don't buy that this guy just woke up and decided to kill his family. There are indicators, and obviously SW knew there were problems, she left for 6 weeks, comes home, and leaves again. That seems to be an indication to me that she didn't want to be with CW. The quick response by her friend, is also an indication that her friend knew that there were problems.

If you know someone in an abusive relationship, dysfunctional relationship, give them this opportunity, to save their lives, and leave.

This is not being alarmist, it is a very thin line, when dealing with someone who has anger management problems, a low self esteem, between an argument and it goes too far...in an Instant, especially if alcohol is in the mix. I know, I have been there, and I left. The money, the house, at that point, nothing mattered.

I am sorry she is dead, and her babies are dead. It was horrible. CW killed them. But did she have a chance to leave?

I agree, it does take two people to be in a relationship. It is too soon to say what went wrong in this case, but abuse isn't always overt. If the abuse is covert, it can be extremely insidious. She may have not fully realized the danger she and her children were in until it was too late.

Been there myself. Glad you were also able to get out with your life.

It will be interesting to hear the time line of events from the coroner’s findings re the approximate time of deaths. I’m surprised no one reported seeing him around Oil tanks. He must have done it way before 5 am.

The helicopter video shows there are an awful lot of wells and tanks of all sizes scattered all over the region. Hundreds, I's think

If he hadnt told LE where they were, it would have taken a very long time to search them all

Perplexing - as of July 31st she sounds genuinely excited to be going home on Aug 7th - just doesn't sound like she's about to have a "I'm leaving you" conversation with him, judging by this one.

Shanann Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I know this is along the same lines of what I posted earlier, but I take her social media with a grain of salt. Especially since she used it as part of her work and MLMs highly encourage their sellers to portray a lifestyle of success. What sticks out to me is how her friend was immediately suspicious by her lack of responsiveness and called the cops by 4-5pm. This suggests to me that she knew the real story.

As far as SW having an affair, there has been nothing, not even from CW himself, to even suggest such a thing.

Chris Watts' affidavit expected to be made public Monday

“An affidavit explaining why investigators believe a Colorado husband and father murdered his pregnant wife and family is expected to be made public Monday, when he will be formally charged, CBS News correspondent Carter Evans reports. “

Snip

“A former FBI profiler told CBSN the televised plea for the return of his wife and young daughters showed arrogance and a lack of empathy. Mary Ellen O'Toole said Watts' interview speaks to what he thinks is his ability to be persuasive.

"When somebody kills their own family and then they go on TV to say 'But I didn't have anything to do with it,' that ability to be so very sure of your own interpersonal skills that you can attempt to fool a national and international audience is very unusual," said O'Toole. "That's a lot of arrogance and confidence that you could pull this off, and that's not typical."

——
@gitana1 - would this be the probable cause affidavit?
( If so, be forewarned, it might be graphic and very hard to read. You don’t ever want to see the PCA from Jessica’s Ridgeway’s case...)

I think it might be. And I'm scared to read it but also very much want to know what he confessed to and how that went down.

We treat evil SOB's like this in our society too lightly. At the very least, on Saturday his cell should have been plastered with Congratulations On The Baby Boy cards, and sonogram pictures, in honor of the reveal party he was supposed to have.

SW's mother knew in NC that SW was going to separate from CW. And yes, NU was same friend who went to Arizona w/ SW.

I believe Shanann was a “mover and a shaker” not much moss grows on that type. I think she had a like for finer things in life and he was/is not ambitious and a bit lazy.
Going back to what he said about the two girls “Celeste, we call her rampage, she jumps around and yells at everyone, she’s like Shanann”
Possibly with (as I stated before) his narcissistic sociopath tendencies, she started to get on him about getting motivated, becoming more ambitious & he felt emasculated and unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ