Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
#BREAKING: we now know the charges Chris Watts has been formally charged with. They include: 3 counts of first degree murder after deliberation, 2 counts of first degree murder of a person under 12 by person in a position of trust, 3 counts of tampering with a deceased body (1/2)

Meghan Lopez on Twitter
WOW.

THREE counts of first degree.
TY HayLouise for your fast fingers xo

Regarding "evidence, such as firearms, bullets, and shell casings,..."
The neighbor(s) heard shouting and arguing coming from the Watts household late that night (or rather in the wee hours of the am), so I would imagine they would have heard a gunshot.(unless course gun was equipped with a silencer)

Wow, I didn't remember reading this. It's amazing what little details can get reported on right as things are going down that get missed in the chaos.

The noise coming from the house....yes that was reported earlier on before Chris was arrested. Some of us opined that he admitted they'd had an "an emotional discussion" in order to cover himself, in case neighbors heard (which they did)

I was going to say, that explains his "we had an emotional discussion, I'll leave it at that" statement, which I thought made completely no sense to say. I thought, if he's lying, why is he even SAYING that? He seems to tell way too many details/info, which makes it obvious he is lying. But now I see that he said it because they were loud and people may have heard. Ugh, I wonder what exactly they heard. Her screaming about what he had done or was doing? So chilling. :( :(

I think Le-Vel will have a problem on it's hands because the defense may want to infer he was impaired because of Thrive or Burn

They could be in the uncomfortable situation of having to claim this stuff doesnt do much vs he was hopped up and homicidal because of it..

Ha-Ha-Ha

Regarding "evidence, such as firearms, bullets, and shell casings,..."
The neighbor(s) heard shouting and arguing coming from the Watts household late that night (or rather in the wee hours of the am), so I would imagine they would have heard a gunshot.(unless course gun was equipped with a silencer)

Where is this from? It’s the first I’m hearing about shouting or arguing and I swear I’ve read absolutely everything like an obsessive psycho lol

#BREAKING: we now know the charges Chris Watts has been formally charged with. They include: 3 counts of first degree murder after deliberation, 2 counts of first degree murder of a person under 12 by person in a position of trust, 3 counts of tampering with a deceased body (1/2)

(2/2) and one count of unlawful termination of a pregnancy. All of these charges are felonies. The @WeldCountyDA is set to hold a press conference any minute. Watch @DenverChannel for the latest.

#BREAKING: Court records show Chris Watts faces 9 felony charges, including first-degree murder and unlawful termination of a pregnancy, in regards to the deaths of his wife and daughters.

Meghan Lopez on Twitter

Thank you so much, HayLouise. So, we have:
  • Three counts of first-degree murder after deliberation
  • Two counts of first-degree murder – victim under 12/position of trust
  • One count of first-degree unlawful termination of a pregnancy
  • Three counts of tampering with a deceased human body

I think Le-Vel will have a problem on it's hands because the defense may want to infer he was impaired because of Thrive or Burn

They could be in the uncomfortable situation of having to claim this stuff doesnt do much vs he was hopped up and homicidal because of it..

Ha-Ha-Ha

I bet their attorneys and marketing department and CEOs are having a very long night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann