Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
DlJy1iaVsAEdX-4.jpg

The Affidavit
He is leaving out the assault, beating & rape IMO.
He blacked out...fast forward to dumping & seeing blood.
This guy along with Chris Watts version of events is making me sick.
It’s like they kill these women twice!

So this told police all these details, that he got out of the car, ran alongside Mollie, that she wanted to call police, and that he chased her down? he admitted all that? and then he blacked out (sure, right, he blacked out, unaware, after he caught her and did the unspeakable.....*advertiser censored*.
He is such a creep! Admit what you did and I think he planned this.

Thanks for the recap. The video crapped out about 15 seconds in.

Let's not blame all illegals for this, please. There are plenty of home-grown sick f*cks who do this all the time. Odds are that every once and awhile, one will be illegal. Let's concentrate on why women are subjected to violent crimes and what we can do to stop it. *THINKING* has to change. Laws have to change. How we treat our fellow humans has to change. This is not an illegal immigrant issue. This is something more basic and visceral that needs to be addressed.

Yes. I know many. They mostly just work, have big parties with tons of food and music and go to church. Southern California was basically built by them.

Clearly, this being is evil. No way to understand where that comes from or why.

:(:mad:
Watching press conference. So sad. I feel like I can't even go out for a run because you never know when some sick person is going to take your life. My heart hurts for Mollie and her family/friends.
I feel the same. Being a fellow runner is what drew me into Mollie's story and it just makes me sick to think of how her life changed in an instant. No one should have to fear for their life just for running around their neighborhood.

The reporter asking the question about what message would you tell women on how to keep themselves safe really bothers me.

The answer should have been, "teach your sons respect for women".

This!! ^^ Going for a run around your neighborhood shouldn't have to be an unsafe thing to do.

Of course not, but by saying that he admitted he has a rage problem....wonder what else he's done before Mollie....
I'm wondering about this too. It was speculated for a while that if she was abducted the perp probably had previously done something and now hearing the details it certainly sounds like it. He may not have murdered before, in fact probably not, but stalking, assault, rape, harassment all seem likely. I don't think this guy woke up one day, saw Mollie, and decided to abduct and kill her out of nowhere.

not with recent guilty verdicts and pleas. Distractions are welcomed per experience
I don't think this killing or the facts surrounding it are a "distraction." In fact some of it goes directly to policy which is something the media needs to cover. One does not need to take a position here on the political aspects to note there are policy aspects

I am shocked tho not as much as I could have been. I knew Mollie and her family didn't know her killer.
But IMO the killer "knows" someone that knew MT.
Dang it. I don't care for politics period.
He is under arrest. That's enough right now.
There may be further arrests.
Let's try and stay focused on justice as always.
For Mollie, her family and her boyfriend this afternoon/evening-
funeral-wreath-in-white-and-red.jpg

Someone said earlier on fb his ex is friends with Mollie.

I feel the same. Being a fellow runner is what drew me into Mollie's story and it just makes me sick to think of how her life changed in an instant. No one should have to fear for their life just for running around their neighborhood.

This!! ^^ Going for a run around your neighborhood shouldn't have to be an unsafe thing to do.

Yes. I went for a run this morning. I carry weaponry but suddenly felt vulnerable in a way I usually don't. (There were a couple creepy people around my neighborhood). I thought of Mollie.

So, so sad this happened to Mollie. Watched the press conference, and catching up on the posts here this evening.

Interesting to me how well the known facts posted at the beginning of each thread match up well to the events leading up to outcome. She WAS running, wearing her jogging attire, and with her iPhone. I always pictured her running by houses, but it was that desolate part of her route where the event occurred.

I think that is very helpful, websleuths! I certainly didn’t see resolution coming so soon, and did hope she would be found alive.

She is found, though, and hope that offers some amount of peace.

Oh here you guys all are. I was chugging along trying to catch up in the old thread and thought it was weird there seemed to be very little chatter after the PC when I realized we had a new thread. TWENTY SIX PAGES worth. Good grief.

same way mentally ill people who shoot up schools do...easily
My estranged husband, who never fired a gun outside a gun range in his life, had an AK-47 in his apartment when he died. Along with dozens of other guns. He collected them and apparently had no problem in acquiring them even though he was housebound. And he wasn't even operating on an underground level -- he just wasn't that smart. If you want a gun you can get one. No laws need apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher