Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone deserves the benefit of doubt until there is evidence to the contrary. The “evidence” being cited by some, is not evidence, and isn’t remotely close.

Exactly. That’s the thing, “benefit of the doubt”...I’m all about that too. It’s hard to give this guy the benefit of the doubt LOGICALLY SPEAKING.

And, whatever dousing on SW’s character, none of that, if even true, legitimizes or changes the fact she was murdered and so were her kids. So what if she said on FB she had a great family life. SO what if she has a thousand shoes. SO WHAT.

CW had no problem killing Nico it seems. What did Nico do in all of this? You think he’d care for the life of his baby son. This says something and says something BIG imo. That he is capable of killing a child. His own child.

Last edited:
And, whatever dousing on SW’s character, none of that, if even true, legitimizes or changes the fact she was killed and so were her kids. So what if she said on FB she had a great family life. SO what.
Exactly. Let’s say for the sake of argument that she was verbally abusive. Does that give this guy the right to play God?

I would say she was a loving mother because of the happiness I saw in her girl's eyes. They sparkled. They were enthusiastic and sweet and had big, sincere smiles. I could see they felt loved and adored. JMO

Was she a loving wife? I am not sure what the real status of her marriage was.
But you do not need to be a faithful loving wife to be a good mother and you do not need to be a faithful husband to be a good father.

Am I allowed to post something CW posted to his wife? Its from MSM:Text husband sent his wife months before ‘killing unborn child and kids’

b551c1b50ea8871b5c04870681696a34

Chris Watts sent his wife Shanann this loving text months before he killed her and their daughters. Picture: FacebookSource:Supplied

I’m one of the lucky ones. We celebrated our Golden Wedding Anniversary this year. I thought things were going swimmingly until yesterday … but then DH said, “You forgot to switch off the outside light”, “I’ve just tidied up so don’t leave your cup on the sink”, “You’re STILL on WS. Do you know what the time is?” That’s when I realised I’ve probably been verbally abused for the past 50 years.

Text husband sent his wife months before ‘killing unborn child and kids’

According to this article, Chris loved his 'little Peanut' already.

'I LOVE THIS BABY ALREADY'
Tragic text Colorado husband Chris Watts sent pregnant wife Shanann just months before ‘he killed their unborn child and two young daughters’

The 33-year-old sent the moving words to wife Shanann, 34, on June 19, after she sent him an ultrasound pic showing her third pregnancy

Family and friends have keys to my house. It comes in handy. When my daughter locked herself out a friend was able to let her in. Two of our friends check on our house while we’re away. My brother from out of state comes and stays sometimes so he has a key so he can let himself in if I’m at work when he arrives.

CW & SW travelled a bit, maybe NUA checks on their house, waters their plants, brings in the mail, something like that.
& feed and care for Deiter.

I’m one of the lucky ones. We celebrated our Golden Wedding Anniversary this year. I thought things were going swimmingly until yesterday … but then DH said, “You forgot to switch off the outside light”, “I’ve just tidied up so don’t leave your cup on the sink”, “You’re STILL on WS. Do you know what the time is?” That’s when I realised I’ve probably been verbally abused for the past 50 years.
I think you just killed me.

I’d like to ask anyone who is dogging Shanann to ask themselves if this is what they’d say to her family. That she was exaggerating her medical problems, was a liar, had a bunch of shoes, didn’t advertise on FB that her marriage was having problems... Really look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, “why am I taking the time to find little irrelevant BS characteristical quirks in a murder victim and defend a murderer and supporting a known liar? Who was having an affair? And covering his tracks. Lying to the cops. And killed a pregnant woman. Let’s even just take everything else out of it. He killed a pregnant woman. Because he was “in a rage”. And this is HiS DEFENSE!!!

Well if that’s his defense, how bad is the truth?

VERY BAD. WORSE THAN BAD.

Last edited:
@JudgeJudi Congrats!! Seriously though, You should really file for a restraining order. The nerve of that man!! :p
Just as well you do not still have 3 and 4 year old's that he could kill the lot of you for that and dump your kid in oil and bury you in a shallow grave. You deserve it, going by accounts here.

And put them in the tanks.

And didn’t call 911.

And didn’t try to revive them.

And didn’t care to give them a proper burial.

And...

And...

And...
Accidental overdosed heroin addicts have been left in more of a humane state by friends than how he got rid of his girls that his wife supposedly killed. Smh

But that was before the got his new female AP. He was only fooling around with the SS partner, something that I think would have been ongoing in his life, even if only occasionally/

Right. But it shows me that he was onboard with having a 3rd child, at some point anyway.

I've seen it speculated that she tricked him into it, forced him, or even had in vitro secretly, trying to 'blame' the 3rd pregnancy upon SW. But it looks to me like he 'loved that little peanut already' when it was still a new idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea