Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was SW verbally/emotionally abusive though and who gets to decide? How can one speak for CW, how do we know his mind? We can guess, offer an opinion like one personally finds SW's words offensive and maybe, CW did too, but it's not a fact, that's all I'm stating.
Thank you for explaining. I apologise I misinterpreted your comment.

I think he is exactly like Scott Peterson. With less intelligence. People say he could not have killed his wife either. Loving husband. Did things for his wife. Helped out with the housecleaning. Had an affair. Wanted out of a marriage with children so he could start over with another woman. Lied about the murder. His wife was very much like SW. All she wanted was for everything to be perfect. I wonder if she would have taken her kids to the Drs often and how many people would be suggesting that she craved attention, was controlling, didn't get along with her mother and law, and therefore must have killed her children? Jmo

I don't want to dissect the personalities of L.P. or SW, let us say, some men would have been happy with them, but their husbands were not.

Mismatched personalities is not the reason to kill anyone. I am not sure the APs were the reasons either, in either case. The guys did not kill for APs, they killed for themselves. All I can see is that both SP and CW wanted out of their marriages - wanted freedom - and were ready to remove anyone who stood in their way. In both cases, pregnant wives and in CW's case, two kids.

Of course, financial struggles played a huge role. But there was also something very specific about both guys.

I believe their APs were at risk, too. Only stronger and bigger guys are not at a risk around people like CW or SP.

I've stated it several times, but it's cool :)
I think it's more likely than not that cw killed them all. However, at this point, I have reasonable doubt with the girls. Subject to change with additional information.

I've considered tattooing that on my face, but a) y'all can't see me and b) ow c) gross

Lol
OUCH!!

So he passively aggressively strangled his wife and unborn son Nico, loaded Bella and CeCe's little bodies along with them, dumped the babies into the tanks after climbing up one ladder, then down, grab the other baby, climb up again... dump (I'm so sorry for being so graphic... I really am) now for Shanann and Nico....

Gotta get to work. Dirt.

MOO MOO MOO

<modsnipped- not necessary>

He was not the passive aggressive one, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps some people just want this case to be different, something new and different? We've seen the scenario played out so many times that it's predictable. Some of us look at it and say, "He's a family annihilator." while others look at it and determine there must be something that's going to make this one end differently. The thing is if these guys weren't convincing liars and manipulators, they wouldn't be likely to have beautiful families to slaughter. JMO
I agree. I like your last sentence especially, very true! :)

From the article:
The nine-months pregnant wife of Joran Van der Sloot has spoken for the first time to insist that he is 'gentle, sensitive, kind' and 'no monster', despite being a convicted murderer and the suspect in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

And that relates how exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member