AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissKJN - I don't know if it is verified when the other two friends appeared at Ollie's...
Indeed: no one did go back to that Shell station
He has a rental car for work apparently - though understand he works locally can only assume he has business trips..... (makes me wonder if his wife was expecting him home that night..or not...and if so when?)
I'm not sure how he got home...assumption is he was able to retrieve his own car
Yes: seems odd to return car so late...especially as, according to him earlier in the evening he was going straight home....
Also: understand all but DNV were married?? (someone else hopefully can confirm that)
Hope this helps :)
(BTW get feeling a fair amount of us might be a bit burnt out lol)

I was reviewing Thread #1. This is what was initially posted about TT on Sept 11. We also know that it has been challenging to locate the arrest records.

"I don't know much about TT other than he's now in rehab and was incarcerated when DV went missing. I don't know date of release/date of admittance to rehab."​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Also, regarding legal custody:

"JDT has confirmed that she has legal custody of DV's daughter per DV's request"​

I read that too but there are no public records showing TT was incarcerated when DV went missing. Several of us here did the research which was reported upthread. Perhaps JDT does have legal custody.....But then, who knows???

@ MissKJN - well, I'm with ya ;) The last thread DW came under some scrutiny....wish I could be more helpful right now.....but you may like to go through previous thread.
Vail Timeline under facts: #2: DW story inconsistent and changes.......

@ Otto...I'm with ya, too lol ;)

So many questions....I feel constrained by lack of facts...

Did DNV drive her car from Shell lot? (for that matter did she drive it in?)
Can people be seen moving between the cars?

These two questions are huge.....and needing to go between so many different scenarios/speculation depending on these unknown variables gets nauseating!

If TT has been cleared - and apparently has: then he's off the table for me...I want to simplify things as much as possible.....
I do find it interesting that LE has taken VERY seriously tips that single out the extended family.....

I would sure like to have that timeline thingy @ GPS 'and' phone activity ending at Shell station....
I am assuming, that when timeline was first constructed, it was unknown if 'ping' was GPS from phone or car (or both I suppose)......Fact #9 says that the 'ping' is a GPS that is in the car...not a phone...
HOWEVER.....if DNV's phone was pinging away all the way to the Shell station...that's a totally different story!
(I am going to assume though - that the mention of phone activity ceasing at Shell is some sort of mistake).....

I don't think that police have cleared anyone. Most recently, they searched TT's cousins' property for Danni.

I was reviewing Thread #1. This is what was initially posted about TT on Sept 11. We also know that it has been challenging to locate the arrest records.

"I don't know much about TT other than he's now in rehab and was incarcerated when DV went missing. I don't know date of release/date of admittance to rehab."​

"JDT has confirmed that she has legal custody of DV's daughter per DV's request"​

Thank you for sharing those older posts .

I read that too but there are no public records showing TT was incarcerated when DV went missing. Several of us here did the research which was reported upthread. Perhaps JDT does have legal custody.....But then, who knows???

I know about the searches for the arrest records, which are public records, and it has not been possible to confirm information provided by JDT via the verified insider regarding TT being in jail on July 17.

The question of legal custody is confusing. Our verified lawyer posted custody documents last night where TT was petitioning Danni for full custody in March 2015. That custody application was dismissed, so presumably Danni still had full or shared custody in 2015.

That means that Danni had full or shared custody of her daughter from one month after her daughter was born until March, 2015. Her daughter was 15 months old at the time and is now 4.5 years old. There don't appear to be any other custody documents, so there are no public records to support the statement that JDT has full legal custody of Danni's daughter.

EDIT: corrected age of child

LE has not cleared anyone. LE is permitted to withhold information from witnesses and family members in order to protect the integrity of their investigation. Unless a public statement is made by LE, we cannot take it as fact from LE.

I think this is strange. In other cases LE often announces that people close to the missing person have been questioned and are not subjects of the investigation.

Who has taken a polygraph?

Maybe TT was incarcerated but only had been for several hours. Could he have been thrown in the drunk tank a few hours earlier and released without charges hence no record of it. Why would an incarcerated person make an early morning phone call to DVs phone? Was that his first call from jail? Just things to ponder as I catch up here. Also, why not be honest about everything?

Exactly. Not sure how to get beyond this other than verifiable source documents at this point. This is a very basic yet critical question that has been asked any number of ways for weeks. Many have sleuthed in multiple states and nothing so far as I have heard has been found. So much energy has been spent on this topic that could have been spent searching and thinking about other aspects of the case that it is no wonder that people are reporting being burned out. Half answers or incorrect answers or changed answers don't help and IMO are disrespectful for the efforts of people on this thread that simply want to find DV.

I know about the searches for the arrest records, which are public records, and it has not been possible to confirm information provided by JDT via the verified insider regarding TT being in jail on July 17.

The question of legal custody is confusing. Our verified lawyer posted custody documents last night where TT was petitioning Danni for full custody in March 2015. That custody application was dismissed, so presumably Danni still had full or shared custody in 2015.

That means that Danni had full or shared custody of her daughter from one month after her daughter was born until March, 2015. Her daughter was 15 months old at the time and is now 5.5 years old. There don't appear to be any other custody documents, so there are no public records to support the statement that JDT has full legal custody of Danni's daughter.
I think DNV's daughter is 4.5 years old. She was born in 12/2013 so she will be 5 in 12/2018z

People close to the world of drug/alcohol rehabilitation would NOT use the terms rehab and Halfway House interchangeably. We consider rehab a form of institution to dry out after detox, whereas Halfway House is a transitional home-away-from-home for those who have been in rehab. However, for those in the know, rehab facilities can provide an easy alibi.

Thank you for this perspective, it is very helpful. On your last sentence, do you mean they provide an easy alibi because you can say you were in rehab and no one can disprove it? Or you can just check yourself in to proactively give you an alibi? Like "ok 8pm gonna check in now when I know my buddy John is planning to rob that bank at 11pm, now I have an alibi."

A couple things from Thread 2:

@AtticusFitz - post 867 - The apartment issue was handled legally.

@Chelly - post 913 - 1. Source is LE, though not publicly announced; 2. Source is JDT.

Age of DNV & CT (many questions were asked about this) - DNV is 24; CT is 4.5.

@AtticusFitz - post 925 - Regardless of why the custody issue arose, DNV wanted JDT to have custody of CT and did not want JV to be able to see her.

A few questions I have if anyone can answer:
Did the other 2 friends go straight to Ollie’s? Has it been verified they were there before DW arrived? Did they stay after DW left? Did no one try to go back and find Danniella when she did not show up? Why did DW have a rental car? Why would someone hang out all evening at bars then return a rental car at 1 am? Who picked him up from the rental agency or how did he get home after that? If these people were all older and established as mentioned earlier, were any of them married?

RC & MK did not go to Ollie's, per RC.

It has been said that DW had the rental for work but I also think 1am is an awkward time to return it. He may have left his car there when he picked up the rental initially.

DW & MK are both married with a child; I'm not 100% sure about RC.

I would love to see a time line of what actually has been reported/released by LE. I know, I know it would be slim.
The extent of what has been said by LE is that the car of DNV was pinged at the Shell Station. I've wanted to go back yet again and listen to the Chief of Police go through his press conference saying very little to see if anything was disclosed that I missed. I will go back and listen again and post a summary at some point. The jist of what he said is that they were chasing down leads but that new leads were thinning out and he asked the public for help but posted no new informaton or photos or video from the Shell station. The Shell station CCTV footage was pulled from the internet with the cooperation of local press within 15 min of its first being posted.

Maybe TT was incarcerated but only had been for several hours. Could he have been thrown in the drunk tank a few hours earlier and released without charges hence no record of it. Why would an incarcerated person make an early morning phone call to DVs phone? Was that his first call from jail? Just things to ponder as I catch up here. Also, why not be honest about everything?

Don't judge me for this, I have awful insomnia. Mobile AL posts the mugshot of everyone picked up on its "Who's in Jail" website. There is another website, "Arrested in Mobile" that reposts the information everyday. I reviewed every mugshot posted for the month of July and TT was not picked up according to the Mobile jail site. This includes people picked up for DUI, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, etc., so I think it is every person who steps foot in the jail even if dismissed without charges.

I also did not see anything for other people identified as associated with DNV on her last night.

IMO this process works best with openness, candor, questioning and lots of dialog.

A closed FB a group isn’t any of these things in my experience. The referenced closed FB group has had public squabbles with other groups and immediately blocks anyone in their group for asking questions they don’t want to answer. In short it’s no democracy with an established legal system!

This process is not for the faint of heart and it’s often hard or impossible for friends and family of a missing person to handle. But in my mind it’s waste of the efforts here if dialog isn’t two way and honesty and candor don’t exist. I’ve felt rightly or wrongly that by not stepping up to be the the VI herself that JDT is hiding behind a straw man/woman and playing both ends against the middle. Trust as we all know is fragile and once broken is hard to regain. I will keep an open mind about the situation but right now to me it seems that we are being fed breadcrumbs that happen to be convenient rather than an open, frank and honest conversation with give and take. You are either on the bus or off the bus, can’t have one foot in both places in my mind and have this work. Let’s keep going and figure this out and not bring the drama that is a part of the Facebook world here please!

O

I think you've got your FB groups confused. The referenced group does not block people for differing opinions. I've hidden comments until I've obtained clarity on them but the've been placed back. Of the people that are blocked, it is due to fake profiles or the way they have treated JDT. No one has been blocked for having a differing opinion.

Don't judge me for this, I have awful insomnia. Mobile AL posts the mugshot of everyone picked up on its "Who's in Jail" website. There is another website, "Arrested in Mobile" that reposts the information everyday. I reviewed every mugshot posted for the month of July and TT was not picked up according to the Mobile jail site. This includes people picked up for DUI, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, etc., so I think it is every person who steps foot in the jail even if dismissed without charges.

I also did not see anything for other people identified as associated with DNV on her last night.
Lol no judging! I’ve been known to go through the daily rosters in my county also. Nothing like finding a neighbor or work acquaintance on there :eek:

@ MissKJN - well, I'm with ya ;) The last thread DW came under some scrutiny....wish I could be more helpful right now.....but you may like to go through previous thread.
Vail Timeline under facts: #2: DW story inconsistent and changes.......

@ Otto...I'm with ya, too lol ;)

So many questions....I feel constrained by lack of facts...

Did DNV drive her car from Shell lot? (for that matter did she drive it in?)
Can people be seen moving between the cars?

These two questions are huge.....and needing to go between so many different scenarios/speculation depending on these unknown variables gets nauseating!

If TT has been cleared - and apparently has: then he's off the table for me...I want to simplify things as much as possible.....
I do find it interesting that LE has taken VERY seriously tips that single out the extended family.....

I would sure like to have that timeline thingy @ GPS 'and' phone activity ending at Shell station....
I am assuming, that when timeline was first constructed, it was unknown if 'ping' was GPS from phone or car (or both I suppose)......Fact #9 says that the 'ping' is a GPS that is in the car...not a phone...
HOWEVER.....if DNV's phone was pinging away all the way to the Shell station...that's a totally different story!
(I am going to assume though - that the mention of phone activity ceasing at Shell is some sort of mistake).....

The last ping was from the car; not the phone. The phone was not at the Shell; it had been left at The Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet