AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple things from Thread 2:

@AtticusFitz - post 867 - The apartment issue was handled legally.

@Chelly - post 913 - 1. Source is LE, though not publicly announced; 2. Source is JDT.

Age of DNV & CT (many questions were asked about this) - DNV is 24; CT is 4.5.

@AtticusFitz - post 925 - Regardless of why the custody issue arose, DNV wanted JDT to have custody of CT and did not want JV to be able to see her.

Thank you for the updates. Regarding custody, we know from legal documents in March 2015 that TT was petitioning Danni for custody. The application was dismissed. When did Danni sign custody of her daughter to JDT and why?

Thank you for this perspective, it is very helpful. On your last sentence, do you mean they provide an easy alibi because you can say you were in rehab and no one can disprove it? Or you can just check yourself in to proactively give you an alibi? Like "ok 8pm gonna check in now when I know my buddy John is planning to rob that bank at 11pm, now I have an alibi."
Yes to both. It helps if you are also sloshed/high and have record of substance abuse. Another plus is if your last known address is "iffy"

Last edited:
Don't judge me for this, I have awful insomnia. Mobile AL posts the mugshot of everyone picked up on its "Who's in Jail" website. There is another website, "Arrested in Mobile" that reposts the information everyday. I reviewed every mugshot posted for the month of July and TT was not picked up according to the Mobile jail site. This includes people picked up for DUI, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, etc., so I think it is every person who steps foot in the jail even if dismissed without charges.

I also did not see anything for other people identified as associated with DNV on her last night.
I too have been looking at both of these sites since this case started looking for TT. I also checked NC and KS and found no record of TT being in jail. The only thing I could conclude is that the initial statement was incorrect. I also thought that military jail/prison might have been possible but I didn't have the ability to seach these records without risking prison myself and as much as I love you all I'm not going to do that! Alibi's are important and so not to waste any more time on this search process I have chosen to simply assume that TT has no alibi and keep it at that.

Last edited:
RC & MK did NOT go to Ollies......very interesting....supposedly ALL of them were headed there.....
Where were they?
Possible that they are car #3 & it's occupants?

DW said went to Ollies after DNV didn't show at Dublins to retrieve her phone....thought he met with RC & MK there.....?

Totally new information (to me). Thanks!

I'm confused (yet again lol): VI has stated that TT & JDT have been cleared...
(& for that matter the uncle is not a suspect though there was some sort of a raid....& I've no idea where JD stands as suspect or cleared...).....

Anyway: so we are saying the VI says TT, JDT cleared....but we have not heard this from LE...?
TIA all :)

The last ping was from the car; not the phone. The phone was not at the Shell; it had been left at The Dublin.

Exactly. The last ping from the GPS was at the Shell station at the time that Car 3 was with Danni at the gas station.

In the first posts about the cars at the Shells station, it was confirmed by JDT that there were no more than two cars at the Shell station, and that DW is both Car 1 and Car 3. Today, we know that isn't accurate:

"Personally, I think one of the people in one of those cars (which, in all actuality, there were only 2 cars - this was confirmed by JDT tonight and posted as part of a timeline in one of the FB groups) was involved. That person arrived ahead of DV, left to go find DV's phone (DV may have been with this person when they left; I don't know) and returned then this person and DV both left."​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

RC & MK did NOT go to Ollies......very interesting....supposedly ALL of them were headed there.....
Where were they?
Possible that they are car #3 & it's occupants?

DW said went to Ollies after DNV didn't show at Dublins to retrieve her phone....thought he met with RC & MK there.....?

Totally new information (to me). Thanks!

I'm confused (yet again lol): VI has stated that TT & JDT have been cleared...
(& for that matter the uncle is not a suspect though there was some sort of a raid....& I've no idea where JD stands as suspect or cleared...).....

Anyway: so we are saying the VI says TT, JDT cleared....but we have not heard this from LE...?
TIA all :)

JD has been cleared with regards to DNVs disappearance. He is still incarcerated for the domestic issue.

We have asked and hope that LE will make a statement in the coming days that will include who has/has not been cleared.

Don't judge me for this, I have awful insomnia. Mobile AL posts the mugshot of everyone picked up on its "Who's in Jail" website. There is another website, "Arrested in Mobile" that reposts the information everyday. I reviewed every mugshot posted for the month of July and TT was not picked up according to the Mobile jail site. This includes people picked up for DUI, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, etc., so I think it is every person who steps foot in the jail even if dismissed without charges.

I also did not see anything for other people identified as associated with DNV on her last night.

I will trust the public records in this case, which opens all sorts of new questions.

cedgison - thank you for clarifying that @ her phone!
Seriously considering going down a rabbit hole otherwise lol ;)

Okay so now that the birth has been confirmed. I think this is important but more in the sense that DNV appeared to make her goals after the birth. By her goals, she seemed to be moving on and working on living her best life. I am sure it was a difficult situation but maybe this is what made her say it was time to work on her life, getting custody of CT and being a family.

Where were RC & MK, if not at Ollies? What made them change their mind about going there...?
Who, originally has even said that they were all to meet up there?
....very peculiar that it was 'known' they were headed to Ollies...
then, in acutal truth no one does...aside from (allegedly, like to know if verified)...DW over hour after left Dublins...

Curiouser & curiouser...

JD has been cleared with regards to DNVs disappearance. He is still incarcerated for the domestic issue.

We have asked and hope that LE will make a statement in the coming days that will include who has/has not been cleared.

I'm confused. Is it assumed that because Danni was not found on JD's property during the search that he has been cleared?

I don't think that's how it works. The property of TT's cousin JD was searched for a good reason. It did not result in evidence leading to an arrest in relation to Danni's disappearance, but I doubt that police have eliminated him entirely as a possible suspect.

TT's cousins' property is not connected Danni's disappearance, but that does not mean that TT's cousin is not connected.

"Mobile Police Department would not say how Dykes' Theodore property was connected to Vian because it is an active investigation.

No link was discovered connecting the property with Vian's disappearance.

Vian and Dykes do have a connection on Facebook. She is friends with him on two out of three of his accounts."​

Man arrested after Vian search pleads not guilty to domestic violence charges

Last edited:
Where were RC & MK, if not at Ollies? What made them change their mind about going there...?
Who, originally has even said that they were all to meet up there?
....very peculiar that it was 'known' they were headed to Ollies...
then, in acutal truth no one does...aside from (allegedly, like to know if verified)...DW over hour after left Dublins...

Curiouser & curiouser...

This is what was originally posted regarding Ollies

"To celebrate her purchase, she went out bar hopping that evening with friends RC, MK & RC’s friend DW. They had just left the first bar/restaurant, The Dublin, at 10:45pm. DNV was driving her new car, following DW when she realized she didn’t have her phone. She flashed her lights at him to get his attention and they pulled into the Shell station to look for it. According to surveillance footage, they arrived at the gas station at 11:05pm and at 11:07pm, one car left (Car 1), another pilled in at 11:08pm (Car 3), and at 11:24pm both Car 2 (DNV) and Car 3 leave. It is during the time spent at the gas station that the LoJack on her car is disabled, thus the last ping. They were supposed to be heading back to The Dublin to get her phone and then to Ollie’s Mediterranean Grill but Danniella did not make it to either location. DW says that she followed him out of the gas station and, somewhere along the way, took a different route. "​

AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

I'm confused. Is it assumed that because Danni was not found on JD's property during the search that he has been cleared?

I don't think that's how it works. The property of TT's cousin JD was searched for a good reason. It did not result in evidence leading to an arrest in relation to Danni's disappearance, but I doubt that police have eliminated him entirely as a possible suspect.

The property of JD's father was searched because, in the claim for the domestic issue, JD's now ex-girlfriend mentioned DNV. That then became a lead that MPD took seriously. Through that, and in questioning him, they found nothing to indicate that he had anything to do with DNVs disappearance, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457