AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The property of JD's father was searched because, in the claim for the domestic issue, JD's now ex-girlfriend mentioned DNV. That then became a lead that MPD took seriously. Through that, and in questioning him, they found nothing to indicate that he had anything to do with DNVs disappearance, though.

I think accuracy is important, so in terms of what has been stated in MSM. What we know for a fact is that there is no known connection between TT's cousins' property and Danni's disappearance. That's not the same as no connection between the cousin and Danni's disappearance:

"Mobile Police Department would not say how Dykes' Theodore property was connected to Vian because it is an active investigation. Dykes was charged the same day his property was searched by police.

A Mobile Police Department spokesperson said the domestic violence charges were first reported Aug. 29 and that the arrest was executed as part of a search warrant.

No link was discovered connecting the property with Vian's disappearance."

Man arrested after Vian search pleads not guilty to domestic violence charges

I just want to say that knowing DNV recently had a baby and gave the baby up for adoption just makes me admire her more. That is a selfless and compassionate act. Despite all our medical advances, pregnancy is still very hard on a woman's body and there are many medical risks. When someone will carry their baby to term knowing the baby will live with another family they should be applauded for their kindness and bravery. I think I speak for everyone when I say no one asked about this with any judgment. We are just looking at all avenues for how and why someone would have wanted to hurt a harmless woman working to better her life.

RC & MK did NOT go to Ollies......very interesting....supposedly ALL of them were headed there....

DW said went to Ollies after DNV didn't show at Dublins to retrieve her phone....thought he met with RC & MK there.....?

The understanding so far was that RC and MK were at Ollies. Not sure where this new info came from? Do we know?

DW supposedly spoke to RC and MK at Ollies after he retreived the phone. Are we now to assume this did not happen?

Does VI know what plan DW and DNV had at the time they left Dublins? Did they have a mutual plan (say head to DW's house to hang out or head to Shell to pick up drugs and then circle back to Ollies to see MK and RC?) or were they just traveling in the same direction but had different plans?

I was hesitant to work with a non LE generated timeline for exactly the reasons that seem to be popping up here on a recurring basis. We have people now not at places they were to have been the night DNV went missing. Details such as these are critical.

Last night we had the issue of the GPS. From the beginning we have known about OnStar and built in dashboard GPS on some models of the 2014 Chevy Cruze that was purchased by DNV. Then the idea of LoJack was introduced and alot of serious time was spent looking at this topic. It was interesting and valuable but it now seems irrelevant. Its OK to say I don't know if there is LoJack but let me call Pearl Motors and maybe they can confirm how they pinged the car. This call to Pearl could be hugely valuable to helping us understand what technology was associated with DNV's car.

I would simply ask that if the VI doesn't understand a question or reason for a question to please ask. Its ok to not understand. IMO its better to ask a question to resolve what somebody is asking than to answer in a way that simply results in more questions and ultimately huge confusion. We generally try to keep track of what we know and what we don't know and theories evolve as we go through this process.

I think I'm going to step away from the non LE generated timeline and take a pause to focus on LE confirmed statements and things I've read in the press.

I just want to say that knowing DNV recently had a baby and gave the baby up for adoption just makes me admire her more. That is a selfless and compassionate act. Despite all our medical advances, pregnancy is still very hard on a woman's body and there are many medical risks. When someone will carry their baby to term knowing the baby will live with another family they should be applauded for their kindness and bravery. I think I speak for everyone when I say no one asked about this with any judgment. We are just looking at all avenues for how and why someone would have wanted to hurt a harmless woman working to better her life.

Thank you Alethea.
I agree. I think this shows she is a strong girl who was taking her goals and life seriously. 24 is young and life can be hard but it seemed to me that DNV was working on turning things around for her and her daughter. Definitely zero judgment.

The understanding so far was that RC and MK were at Ollies. Not sure where this new info came from? Do we know?

DW supposedly spoke to RC and MK at Ollies after he retreived the phone. Are we now to assume this not happen?

Does VI know what plan DW and DNV had at the time they left Dublins? Did they have a mutual plan (say head to DW's house to hang out or head to Shell to pick up drugs and then circle back to Ollies to see MK and RC?) or were they just traveling in the same direction but had different plans?

I was hesitant to work with a non LE generated timeline for exactly the reasons that seem to be popping up here on a recurring basis. We have people now not at places they were to have been the night DNV went missing. Details such as these are critical.

Last night we had the issue of the GPS. From the beginning we have known about OnStar and built in dashboard GPS on some models of the 2014 Chevy Cruze that was purchased by DNV. Then the idea of LoJack was introduced and alot of serious time was spent looking at this topic. It was interesting and valuable but it now seems irrelevant. Its OK to say I don't know if there is LoJack but let me call Pearl Motors and maybe they can confirm how they pinged the car. This call to Pearl could be hugely valuable to helping us understand what technology was associated with DNV's car.

I would simply ask that if the VI doesn't understand a question or reason for a question to please ask. Its ok to not understand. IMO its better to ask a question to resolve what somebody is asking than to answer in a way that simply results in more questions and ultimately huge confusion. We generally try to keep track of what we know and what we don't know and theories evolve as we go through this process.

I think I'm going to step away from the non LE generated timeline and take a pause to focus on LE confirmed statements and things I've read in the press.

I feel your frustration!

LE statements and public records, or lack thereof, cannot be ignored.

Well said. Brava!

Initially the interest in the new baby was due to possible motives in the case and to try to get a sense of where DNV was in her thinking about her plans/life after this event? Was it business as usual with her mind map goals or was she despondent and desparate to get out of Mobile. Did she fight with 'family', TT and friends about her decision? Was she ok with everything or was she tormented? These kinds of quesions speak to state of mind and might be able to help figure out how she was doing and whether she left on a voluntary or involtary basis.

Believe it is 6/1/18.
I can’t help but think the press and public would have pushed harder and been more aware had this been known when she disappeared. It may not have a thing to do with her disappearance but it tugs at everyone’s heartstrings. I still think there should be a public Facebook page. What if someone was driving by Shell and saw something but doesn’t know because it hasn’t come across their FB page yet. There’s no harm in sharing this. Quite the opposite.

We don't know. The facts, and I linked to the public record court documents in the last thread for anyone to read, are that: CT was taken away from DNV at birth due to marijuana in her system. C was returned to DNV at one month. In 3/2015, TT filed a petition for custody against DNV accusing her of being an unfit mother and a drug user, attaching pictures that he alleged show DNV doing drugs and drinking with C around. The judge set a hearing and neither party showed up so the petition was dismissed. The parties may have set a voluntary custody arrangement at that point, or CPS/the guardian ad litem/etc may have filed a sealed case and there are sealed proceedings we don't know about.

I focused on this because the question of custody has never been answered and the evidence shows it was not solely DNV's choice. There was a very aggressive petition accusing her of illegal drug use filed publicly.

@ChiCubs2016 suggested, and I think she's right, that since DNV/TT were on and off again, they may have broke up causing this aggressive petition and then gotten back together causing neither party to show up at the hearing.

The court order dated 10/16/15 states that the Petitioner (TT) failed to appear. It does not state whether or not DNV made an appearance.

In addition, in TT’s first petition for child custody (the first document @Alethea posted), TT states that DNV wnet to the grandparent’s house with the police, and removed C to an undisclosed location. As @Alethea stated above, this does not seem to be by DNV’s choice.

(catching up on the thread after a work day, so my apologies if this has been addressed.)

How about just asking questions that we wish LE would answer if they were to have a PC tomorrow? This might focus us in a more productive direction.

Good idea!

Questions I have are to start:
  1. what information is known about Car 3
  2. has CCTV been sent to FBI for enhancement
  3. was CCTV footage collected from nearby businesses
  4. do police have any thoughts on whether Danni was a victim of a random abduction
  5. how much money was found in Danni's apartment and where it that now
  6. has anything been learned from Danni's cell phone records
  7. have any other cell phone records been analyzed for locations during Danni's abduction
  8. were any known cell phones turned off at that time, or clustered in one location when the owners were not at that location

Good idea!

4. do police have any thoughts on whether Danni was a victim of a random abduction
  7. have any other cell phone records been analyzed for locations during Danni's abduction
  8. were any known cell phones turned off at that time, or clustered in one location when the owners were not at that location

9. Has anyone been cleared?

Good idea!

Otto, These are excellent questions. A good place to start is the original statements from LE.

I can’t help but think the press and public would have pushed harder and been more aware had this been known when she disappeared. It may not have a thing to do with her disappearance but it tugs at everyone’s heartstrings. I still think there should be a public Facebook page. What if someone was driving by Shell and saw something but doesn’t know because it hasn’t come across their FB page yet. There’s no harm in sharing this. Quite the opposite.

It would have been helpful if Danni's disappearance had been clearly presented from the beginning as an abduction. It was not helpful that DW was portrayed as Car 3 for the last two months, or that this false information was presented as a fact delivered privately by homicide detectives.

DW is not Car 3. Car 3 is responsible for abducting Danni when she was stopped, by chance, at a gas station. Everything about this suggests that Car 3 was following Danni, that she was the target, and that the public was supposed to believe that she and her new car left voluntarily on the same day she bought the car.

That did not happen. This was an abduction.

Anyone who drove by the Shell station and saw something probably assumes that the case is solved because she was barhopping with a party train and the party animals were with her when she drove into the sunset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member