AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real life does not misguide or mislead. The information given to JDT thus far is what has misguided/mislead.
I appreciate your honesty in telling us that. So, JDT has been given bogus information which she repeated..... believing it was the truth. JDT, like us, must feel like she doesn't know what to believe anymore.

Yes, there could be more parallels than we know between these two cases. Its good you brought this one up. The use of a cell phone by the accused boyfriend in that case was diabolical but LE worked so hard to put all the pieces together to make their case. I learned more about wifi only use of cell phones in that case than I ever thought possible! I hope the MPD are doing as great a job on the DNV case as the Phoenix Police did for Kiera. The way Phoenix managed the case was so interesting to watch play out. They seemed to engage the public and ask for help, kept the public up to speed on basic details of the case but then seemed to have a large team behind the scene looking at the tech issues on the phones and this all happened behind the scenes. If I recall they also had assistance from outside Phoenix to assist as well.
You raise some good points here...

In KB's case the public was provided some useful information by LE...
Even as LE was working some very critical and crucial angles behind the scenes...

Real life does not misguide or mislead. The information given to JDT thus far is what has misguided/mislead.
I tend to agree a real possibility exists that JDT may have been given less than credible information at the beginning. Considering her state of mind at the time; she may have been willing to believe whatever was thrown at her. Enough time has passed, coupled with the growing interest in the case -that she could be trying to put 1 +1 together to make 2. I am curious to why she protected the facts of Danniella’s pregnancy for so long.

I think there's an open question of whether DNV was forcibly taken at the Shell station or lured to a second location. What if DW left, and car 3 intercepted her with news that something was wrong and she had to come with them. If the surveillance video in fact just showed Car 2 and Car 3 next to each other and no one getting out of the car, it could have been emotional manipulation rather than physical force.

This is where I was going when I brought up my idea from thread 1. Could she have been forcibly taken from the Shell or lured elsewhere. The post in Thread 1 comes in whe we analyze who could have done it - could it be someone we know she was with. We know it wasn’t RC or MK as they were not at the Shell; so that leaves DW. He made an attempt to contact JDT on 7/18 and, by publicly released info, seems unlikely. But are there things about his demeanor or what he said that aren’t known publicly? I also brought up roofies. These combined with alcohol would have made DNV an easy target.

Well, IMO, if LE is refusing assistance with a search, either they don't know where to search or perhaps have lots more information and don't want to waste resources. Because LE can't stop anyone from forming a search group, and going out to search. They can however stop a group coming in when they feel it will waste their time, money, manpower... Soo.. what's everyone else think?!
I think LE knows its focus and direction and knows a search group is not in anyone's best interests. I'd like to believe LE has a laser focus on an individual or two or maybe three. Just MO

I tend to agree a real possibility exists that JDT may have been given less than credible information at the beginning. Considering her state of mind at the time; she may have been willing to believe whatever was thrown at her. Enough time has passed, coupled with the growing interest in the case -that she could be trying to put 1 +1 together to make 2. I am curious to why she protected the facts of Danniella’s pregnancy for so long.

They are not believed to be relevant.

Well, IMO, if LE is refusing assistance with a search, either they don't know where to search or perhaps have lots more information and don't want to waste resources. Because LE can't stop anyone from forming a search group, and going out to search. They can however stop a group coming in when they feel it will waste their time, money, manpower... Soo.. what's everyone else think?!

Unless we were talking about a mountain search and rescue organization that needs LE to "deploy" a search party for liability, missing persons organizations do not become deputized by LE. Detectives are not going to turn to a random 501(c)3 and start discussing an active criminal investigation with them. They're certainly not going to release information to an unrelated party and her Facebook friends. That is not how law enforcement works.

What they do is set up informational campaigns like a public Facebook page that is run by a professional, work media contacts, get outside experts to weigh in, and organize self-search parties where they look places for any evidence that could be called into LE.

If LE does not have specific information indicating that a certain identified area, like a field or creek, has either evidence of a MP or evidence of a crime, they are not going to expend the resources to either 1) search or 2) take on the liability of an untrained search party.

But you are free to do it yourself. Macin Smith's family has done it repeatedly with the help of professional SAR volunteers.

Let me get this straight... JDT got the video pulled, she along with two of her friends control a private facebook page that is hard to find, she is taking care of DNV's daughter, and she controls the reward money ?

LE controls the reward money. JDTs is for search purposes.

I think LE knows its focus and direction and knows a search group is not in anyone's best interests. I'd like to believe LE has a laser focus on an individual or two or maybe three. Just MO

I agree with you. One of their only statements was "This is not an ordinary missing person's case." Why would they say that if they didn't know what happened?

They are not believed to be relevant.
By LE? By JDT? Thank you for responding. I realize you may feel under fire here. I wouldn’t want your position. We have so many questions. I don’t think any of us intend to come off rude or disrespectful. There is an unusual chain of command and so many other anomalies in Danniella’s disappearance which are red flags to WS members.

Lawyers make the biggest mistakes when they walk into a case and say "I know what happened" and then read the facts and then try to shoehorn the facts into their theory. That's what happened here, and keeps happening. Resist the urge. If the timeline don't fit, you must acquit. :cool:

This is where I was going when I brought up my idea from thread 1. Could she have been forcibly taken from the Shell or lured elsewhere. The post in Thread 1 comes in whe we analyze who could have done it - could it be someone we know she was with. We know it wasn’t RC or MK as they were not at the Shell; so that leaves DW. He made an attempt to contact JDT on 7/18 and, by publicly released info, seems unlikely. But are there things about his demeanor or what he said that aren’t known publicly? I also brought up roofies. These combined with alcohol would have made DNV an easy target.
No, that does not leave DW. Your statement sounds accusatory. There is no substantiation in roofies connected with DW. I have no choice but to report that your statement is misleading and inappropriate without factual backup. I hope you are merely speculating on roofies and that it is your opinion only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member