Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just dying to see the autopsy reports. Once they’re in, there will be a legal fight to keep them out of the public eye. There’s still a chance that we’ll be able to see them, even if they contain redacted portions.

Last edited:
I think his mugshot photo looks like a dead man. A cardboard cutout of a man, devoid of any feelings.
A man.... using that term loosely...

Who had just confessed to strangling his pregnant wife Shanann to death thus killing Nico too.

And then putting the dead bodies of his baby girls Bella's and CeCe in the back of his truck. And his wife Shanann and unborn son Nico.

And then. Driving with his dead family in the back of his truck.

And then pulling them out of his truck one by one.

Up the steps dump. Down the steps. Gather the other. Sisters don't deserve to be buried together. Daughters don't deserve to be buried together.

Different tank. Up the steps. Dump his baby in oil.

Loving wife and mama.... dirt. Shovel by shovel.

Head to work.

Instead of calling 911.

Thank G for NUA for calling.

imo

Last edited:
Thanks for sticking with us. I hope you can forgive the bit of humor tonight. Despite my last few replies, I find nothing funny about this case what-so-ever. It has just gotten so absurd, IMO, the lengths some are willing to go to defend CW. I didn't even know SW and I have come to feel protective over her and her precious girls. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you and all who knew and loved Shanann, Bella, CeCe and NiKo. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Rest assured, there's nothing to forgive. I laughed out loud a couple of times myself. It's a well-accepted fact among firefighters, EMTs and ER employees that without humor they'd have a hard time staying sane.

Following up on the possibility of a garage side door, I wanted to share this rear view of the home that I hadn't seen yet. Not sure if it’s been shared here before in a previous thread.

Rear Side View - (at 5:15)
Screenshot (I added an arrow for clarity):
house-rearsideview.png
Link:

Front Side View - (at 1:14)
Screenshot:
house-side-view-today-show.png
Link:
Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Colorado

IMO, I don't see a garage side door in either photo, but it seems possible that there could still be a garage side door tucked in there somewhere. Still hard to tell. JMO.

ETA: Added arrow to "rear side view" photo for clarity.

Last edited:
I have never had that, although I had to make a police statement for an unexpected and sudden death and when we had gone through the events of that morning, a police person asked me why I had not bathed her, when she first woke in the morning in what I perceived to be a slightly accusing tone.
It was 5 am in the depths of winter.
I was more hurt by the number of friends who told me that they would not have been able to bear the death of one their children and would kill themselves if it happened to them. One of them did lose a child under the same circumstances a few years later and they are still alive, so obviously they just said that for the drama content or to push home the fact that they loved their children more than I did. Turns out, they didn't.
Yes, Jennifer, I had the same thing happen. People can be so utterly thoughtless. IMO.

Who had just confessed to strangling his pregnant wife Shanann to death thus killing Nico too.

And then putting the dead bodies of his baby girls Bella's and CeCe in the back of his truck. And his wife Shanann and unborn son Nico.

Up the steps dump. Down the steps. Gather the other. Sisters don't deserve to be buried together. Daughters don't deserve to be buried together.

Head to work.

Instead of calling 911.

Thank G for NUA for calling.

imo
We know. Most do, but there are still a few defending him. How could they?
I wish that women had the power in the world that some people think SW has.

Head to work.

Instead of calling 911.

Thank G for NUA

imo

I agree - and thank God for NUA. I can't help but wonder if NUA got bad vibes from CW before any of this ever happened. I was always extremely uncomfortable with one of my best friend's husbands, but I was polite to him, because I had to be. But I did not like him at all.

It was a huge relief when my friend divorced him and she then admitted to me that he was physically and emotionally abusing not only her, but their two little boys as well.

When burying a beloved pet, it's a extremely emotional time for family members. Pets are part of our family.
I sorry for your loss. I too, loss of a beloved cat.

That is so true. We lost our 14 year old cat a few weeks ago. I was struggling with my decision about euthanasia and decided I’d call the vet in the morning. I didn’t realize the end was so near until very late that evening when it was too late to call the vet. I made a little soft bed for her and stayed beside her through the night. She passed around 3am and I found the last 10 minutes very traumatic as she struggled but I hope she knew I was there with her. We found a box to put her and her bed in and took her to the vet at 8am. I picked out a pretty urn for her and when I got back home I spent the day wrapped in a soft fleece blanket, crying off and on. Sorry, a little too much info, but I was just remembering how it felt to lose my little calico cat and then have to put her body in a box, put her on the back seat of the car and drive her to the vet. She was a cat. How could someone choke his pregnant wife and precious baby girls to death, one at a time (3 times x# of minutes each time), put their bodies inside garbage bags, throw the bags in a truck and then dump one in a hole in the ground and force the other two bodies through 8-10” holes into crude oil tanks and then go to work. I just don’t understand.

We know. Most do, but there are still a few defending him. How could they?
I'm sorry for your losses. And that you both had horrific experiences. I'm sorry.

And I believe you. I'm sorry that happened. Which means nothing perhaps from a stranger on a website but extending it anyways.
Of course it means something. It means that you will think about what you say.

That is so true. We lost our 14 year old cat a few weeks ago. I was struggling with my decision about euthanasia and decided I’d call the vet in the morning. I didn’t realize the end was so near until very late that evening when it was too late to call the vet. I made a little soft bed for her and stayed beside her through the night. She passed around 3am and I found the last 10 minutes very traumatic as she struggled but I hope she knew I was there with her. We found a box to put her and her bed in and took her to the vet at 8am. I picked out a pretty urn for her and when I got back home I spent the day wrapped in a soft fleece blanket, crying off and on. Sorry, a little too much info, but I was just remembering how it felt to lose my little calico cat and then have to put her body in a box, put her on the back seat of the car and drive her to the vet. She was a cat. How could someone choke his pregnant wife and precious baby girls to death, one at a time (3 times x# of minutes each time), put their bodies inside garbage bags, throw the bags in a truck and then dump one in a hole in the ground and force the other two bodies through 8-10” holes into crude oil tanks and then go to work. I just don’t understand.
And THEN have people defend him and make excuses, twist and bend the situation around... mind boggling. JMOO.

Do we think CW will be advised to shave his beard for trial, assuming it comes to a trial? I do not know what the consensus is by trial attorneys. Does having a beard or mustache on a defendant accused of heinous crimes inadvisable because it can possibly have a subconscious effect on jurors/public? E.g. hiding your facial expressions or looking tougher or less open? Just curious. It is interesting to me all the ways in which a defendant's appearance can be altered to present the most wholesome image possible.

EDITED TO ADD: I know this is hardly critically important, but I saw a pause in the convo here and thought I would ask :)
i don't know...
think he likes his beard......ALOT :p

Following up on the possibility of a garage side door, I wanted to share this rear view of the home that I hadn't seen yet. Not sure if it’s been shared here before in a previous thread.

Rear Side View - (at 5:15)
Screenshot:
View attachment 149049
Link:

Front Side View - (at 1:14)
Screenshot:
View attachment 149048
Link:
Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Colorado

IMO, I don't see a garage side door in either photo, but it seems possible that there could still be a garage side door tucked in there somewhere. Still hard to tell. JMO.
That house posted above 2905 is not the same layout as the watts house.
The back of the Watts house is different. The Watts house is shown in this video:

The best floorplan we have is attached below.

There is a side door to the garage. It is just not visible in the real estate listing
of the house next door (the one-story house) because it sits too far back from the street.

Attachments

• Watts1stFloorREV1.png
    Watts1stFloorREV1.png
    420.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Watts2ndFloorRev1.png
    Watts2ndFloorRev1.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I agree - and thank God for NUA. I can't help but wonder if NUA got bad vibes from CW before any of this ever happened. I was always extremely uncomfortable with one of my best friend's husbands, but I was polite to him, because I had to be. But I did not like him at all.

It was a huge relief when my friend divorced him and she then admitted to me that he was physically and emotionally abusing not only her, but their two little boys as well.
MMm

Sorry for the loss of your precious cat. I tell my kids my cat is my favourite child. I love him to bits. It is very hard to understand what he did.

I'm so sorry. It's a terrible loss. Pets are like our children.

And THEN have people defend him and make excuses, twist and bend the situation around... mind boggling. JMOO.
But he had a cruel wife who made her children sit on Santa's knee who was their father and he held his crying children on his knee, but she didn't protect them from their father who was holding them on his knee.
Mind boggling.

That house posted above 2905 is not the same layout as the watts house.
The back of the Watts house is different. The Watts house is shown in this video:

The best floorplan we have is attached below.

There is a side door to the garage. It is just not visible in the real estate listing
of the house next door (the one-story house) because it sits too far back from the street.

The house to the left is not 2825 Saratoga Trail?
(Added arrow for clarity)
house-rearsideview.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members