Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they first showed the location of the tanks, I did a little research and found diagrams of similar sized crude oil tanks outlining the features and measurements. I don’t know for sure if the tanks were exactly the same size, but the manhole measurements were 18”-21”.

Is the 18-21 number the diameter or the circumference? Because some said the tanks had 8 inch diameter which is a 25 inch circumference.

What's your theory on this? What reason do you think he would not want Bella and CeCe with Shanann? Or with each other for that matter. I like to hear theories too.

A version of an "abduction story" was proposed on the early threads. It goes something like this:

SW and the girls were abducted out the back door (per the insinuation made by CW in his porch performance). SW was murdered and buried in the shallow grave, but the 2 precious girls are still out there, possibly alive and at the mercy of their captor/s.

To this I will add: If LE bought this tale, then CW could cash in on SW's life insurance policy. Yes, the little girls were covered under a policy through CW's work as well, but the payoff amount on SW most likely would be more substantial.

JMO

Last edited:
When they first showed the location of the tanks, I did a little research and found diagrams of similar sized crude oil tanks outlining the features and measurements. I don’t know for sure if the tanks were exactly the same size, but the manhole measurements were 18”-21”.
What was the model of the tank?
MOO

From the AB interview of the expert (which I don't know if is true, but anyone can look up the model, assuming the tanks weren't modified by the CO oil co.)
"WILLIAMS: Yes. So, yes, these are very standard designs. So looking at the tanks, this is the old design standard. So it has the 8-inch port on top which is really just to take a measurement of the tank level. So you really don`t look too hard down that hole. It`s not much you can see. And then on the bottom it`s a standard design. You have 64-bolt 2 foot by 3 foot rectangular port on the bottom, but your tank has to be completely drained out to be able to take that off otherwise you`ll leak oil all over the place."
Also he specifies "WILLIAMS: API 12 f, API 12 f tank."

OOPS wrong link. This should work: CNN.com - Transcripts
https://law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/002/api.12f.1994.pdf
Screenshot 2018-09-30 18.45.34.png

IMO and with all due respect, he likely buried them apart from the mother because his plan was to cram SW into the crude oil vats too. But that would mean he'd need to use the bigger opening with a lot more bolts, so he stashed her body temporarily in a shallow grave for animals to eat, figuring out he'd have enough time to dispose of her corpse alongside baby Niko, the unborn son he murdered, into a more permanent grave. His plan was messed up by NUA because she alerted LE before CW could finish with his sloppy, DESPICABLE plan. MOO!

Agreed. I have just been saying I’ve never seen them argue re: tainting the jury before...

We will find out soon enough :)
Agree. But like I said before. The prosecutors probably are considering the fact that some big time lawyers may takeover the case later on and argue that a jury pool was tainted due to the early release of xyz information.

So atleast the prosecutors cover their back by letting the judge decide certain things.

Because as a prosecutor on a high profile case. I wouldn't want to have to do that same case again because I just decided to ok the release of information without trying to secure it at first. Jmo

Yes, what is the source for the bigger size? Maybe poster is referring to the other holes, with 64 bolts, on the bottom, which would require the tanks to be drained and filled back up again?
and if that were the case, the tanks would have to be drained by CW to place them in the manhole at the bottom. The 8" diameter size is in regards to the hatch at the top. JMO

Sometimes a little kindness goes a long way. :) MOO

I agree with you, kindness goes a very long way.

Particularly the love and kindness that Shanann showed her husband and babies CeCe, Bella, and the love and kindness unborn Nico did not get to experience from his mama. That love and kindness would have gone on a lifetime for all of them if left to Shanann.
JMO

Jeez. Ugh. So calculating!

I might be giving him way too much credit. I do think he did some planning, but he was never going to get away with this. He made way too many mistakes and he may not have even realized some of his mistakes until they were pointed out to him by LE.

That said, I think he is going to want to trial and I think he's going to come out swinging.

JMO.

I think @MsBetsy is referring to the two LE sources mentioned in this early article.
I just assumed they were misquoted or that the journo misinterpreted what the officers meant by 'confession' and assumed he'd confessed to all the murders. And ran with it...
Sources: Husband of pregnant Frederick woman arrested, confessed to killing her and 2 daughters
Yes, there were two other details I don't recall at the moment that were reported but infact were not true. I appreciate the breaking news but at the same time it was more accurate.

But CW was a lot larger than SW, would not have needed a shoe to hit her with, just shoving or pulling her by all her hair, jumping on her, elbows, punching, whatever. Not necessarily a weapon needed. I know you were talking about being in that situation as a woman, but you'd have to make the man much smaller than the woman to equate to what might have happened in this case. Anyway, as another poster mentioned (sorry I have forgotten who) it seems obvious to many of us that even if it started as he said, he was much more intent on killing her than saving anyone else.

I am not talking about CW.

I am referring to how people were saying that they would do anything to save their child.

I am saying, as a woman, I do not know how I would stop a man such as CW. If I had to run downstairs to get a knife, the deed would be over.

I could jump on him, but if he was intent on killing, he could throw me aside like a rag doll.

But I have nothing in my bedrrom thaf could be used as a weapon. Others say they have a lamp or a chair.

I simply do not think stopping a muscular man would have much possibility. Men who are top shape like he is are like iron. You can hit them and it like hitting a brick wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50