GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got to my car - I have to drive , but OH MY GOSH. I am stunned- just stunned. Literally people sitting there with their hands on their faces like on both cheeks...completely stunned

And ew...had to see her foot LOL

I have 1 hour 15 minute drive home. I cannot believe what I just saw LOL

OH I cant wait for you to tell us... How did the jury react to what she was saying? !!

Thank you all, I may thank my lucky stars for all of the real time interruptions this afternoon and not go back and watch, but will come back here and read,

Of topic and forgive me, please pray for a busload of 4th graders from my town in a bad bus wreck this afternoon. Many injuries, some critical, and a lady that lives just down the road airlifted to Greenville that was chaperoning the field trip.

I am so sorry to hear your bad news.
Hope hospital treatment works wonders on those involved, and good luck to them all, and the poor worrying families.

Thanks for all your work again.:):)
What an ending. We deserved this for persevering for so long.
How can TM now try to escape Justice, after that performance.
TM's Defense are livid, I am sure.
They may as well, 'pack their bags'.
MOO.
Thanks for that, tmar. Wow, what a day! Yesterday and today, wow LOL. Bring on Monday already! :D Yep, TM's attorney's may finally realise defending a client like TM is their worst nightmare. It wouldn't surprise me if they pack their bags at all lol. Ah well!! MOO

Of topic and forgive me, please pray for a busload of 4th graders from my town in a bad bus wreck this afternoon. Many injuries, some critical, and a lady that lives just down the road airlifted to Greenville that was chaperoning the field trip.
I really hope everyone's okay, Carolina Girl. ♥

So her defense HAD been that she was in an open marriage thus had no motive to kidnap Heather. BUT, then Tammy gets on the stand, and starts talking about his prior affair, and then the affair with Heather (that was only oral sex), and how she was mad at HIM. So what's her defense now?

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy said to prosecutor Livesay: "I could sit here and wonder how many married men you've slept with, but I"m not going to judge you on that, because that doesn't mean you killed somebody. It doesn't mean you've kidnapped somebody."

Dp5rFucUwAAdVsh.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer - After the jury was excused for the day, Livesay asked the judge to instruct Tammy to just answer the questions and not get personal.

I think this is huge, re her killing/kidnapping statement. She is on trial for kidnapping not murder, why even mention killing in front of the jury? I think while she was unleashing her anger on Nancy because Nancy was unveiling her the truth came out. IMO.

BBM - HUGE tell in my opinion. She knows that Heather was killed and women who sleep with married men piss her off - not that I know that NL has done that but TM intimating it shows her feelings about it.

Funny how TM told NL right off that bat that she (NL) is the woman who has made their lives a living hell...

When TM had just testified in her direct examination that she and family don't discuss this case and it has no impact on their lives...

Thank you all, I may thank my lucky stars for all of the real time interruptions this afternoon and not go back and watch, but will come back here and read,

:( Oh Carolina Girl, :( Love, light and strength sent their way from NZ!!

I do not know who that is.

Do you mean you don't know who I'm referring to, or you don't know that person? The initials are CJ (mods asked us to only use the initials of witnesses so I assume same goes for non-witnesses). She's the woman TM was confiding in over text and I believe she met up with her in California (she's a Disney person too).

Regardless, CJ sounds like a nice person who got sucked into TM's vortex.

Funny how TM told NL right off that bat that she (NL) is the woman who has made their lives a living hell...

When TM had just testified in her direct examination that she and family don't discuss this case and it has no impact on their lives...
Yes, she contradicted herself left, right and centre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg