GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one thing that NL said in her opening statement, that really stayed in my mind the entire trial. It was NL saying that SM got his phone back from TM the very next day after Heather went missing.

I'll never understand how TM could think that she could convince a jury, that she, on the wrong side of 40, after finding out about SM's affair with someone half her age, was only mad at her hubby for 72 hours.
And how TM let it slip on the stand that the next night, SM went to work by HIMSELF.

How did her lawyers keep from decking her when she had the audacity to stand up and say they didn't properly represent her or fight for her.
LMAO I was on Twitter and had tweeted out why haven't her defense team crawled under their table yet and Law & Crime read my tweet on air. LOL I felt bad for them her testimony was so bad. Her whole attitude was just UGH.

It’s been a tiring day, y’all have been a phenomenal group the past 2 weeks and 5 years. I finally got a decent picture of the moon tonight (never happens for me) and that makes me smile. See y’all tomorrow.

Attachments

• 4AA86193-7F58-470C-9291-31C29A12B1DA.jpeg
    4AA86193-7F58-470C-9291-31C29A12B1DA.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 44
I googled Women's Prisons in SC. The Leath Prison has a program called Prison Industries.
"they have sewn for many companies ..Third Generation Garment Factory, Craig Industries and Josten's. Craig Industries has produced items for the US Army, Marine, ROTC, DISNEY, Anvil and AT&T. "

Karma is just everywhere today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member