Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, there are lots of losers here.

Losers who continue to push a narrative of lies, hate, and deceit.

A narrative that turns the victim into a villain, and the villain into some misunderstood victim.

Losers who seek to profit, and those who take pleasure in tearing down the innocent.

Losers who were blind to facts, and those who still are.

Losers who are quick to spot the imperfections in others, while neglecting to see their own.

This case has brought out the worst in some people, and I can think of no better word in which to describe them.

Losers.
Although going back to your original response when you said there are no winners. To have losers do you not need winners?

Why fascinating?

I can't answer for @katydid23 but I find it incredibly interesting that, while on vacation in NC, Chris may have hopped on to mom's computer to type up and print out a letter about something happening to him perpetrated by his dangerous wife. Then, within a couple of weeks.. whoops, that dangerous wife is the one who ends up dead along with everyone else. Too cute by half, imo.

Chris is a coward and he would have to give permission for anything to be told to his mother and he seems incapable of that.
She also would have no idea whether he has had a psych evaluation or not.
I don't know so much that he is a coward because he isn't telling his family anything. We have only listened to them for the past few days and I have already had enough of her. He has dealt with them his whole life and probably knows he can't win with his mother and the best thing to do is shut her out.

Oh, there are lots of losers here.

Losers who continue to push a narrative of lies, hate, and deceit.

A narrative that turns the victim into a villain, and the villain into some misunderstood victim.

Losers who seek to profit, and those who take pleasure in tearing down the innocent.

Losers who were blind to facts, and those who still are.

Losers who are quick to spot the imperfections in others, while neglecting to see their own.

This case has brought out the worst in some people, and I can think of no better word in which to describe them.

Losers.

BTW, poor Rzuceks! Not only did they lose their daughter and grandchildren in such a horrible way, not only did they have to be privy to all hatred the Internet spilled over their innocent daughter, not only did they have to hear from their once trusted son-in-law the admission of guilt, now they have to deal with absolutely inappropriate reaction of CW’s parents.

I can't answer for @katydid23 but I find it incredibly interesting that, while on vacation in NC, Chris may have hopped on to mom's computer to type up and print out a letter about something happening to him perpetrated by his dangerous wife. Then, within a couple of weeks.. whoops, that dangerous wife is the one who ends up dead along with everyone else. Too cute by half, imo.
Which is why I said earlier, in a court of law this letter could look bad for him rather than her.

Thank you! Well, from the email, I assumed she couldn't have any legal knowledge but one never knows.

It is hard to get over the fact, that this 'consultant/advisor' wrote a letter to the judge, presiding over a Multiple Felony Murder case, and asked said judge to give the defendant's mommy a call, to discuss the upcoming trial.

Why fascinating?

Because some of the details make little sense. It has been said there were 'witnesses' that saw the letter, but it may have been destroyed by the defense attorney, according to the family. Why wouldn't they make a copy?

And why would defense team destroy a letter like that?

And why would he send a letter, and not an email or a text? And if it was a letter, why type it up on Mom's computer in NC? And if it was typed into the computer, then it couldn't have been destroyed by the defense team.

And if he did feel like his life was in danger, why didn't he leave, and take his girls to safety?

In the email that was sent to the judge, they said she has tried contacting by phone, by email, and by visiting and the defense attorney's have shut them down every time. I do not live in Colorado and so it may be different than my state. Where I live, you can not contact a inmate by phone. They can contact you by collect call. You can not contact them by email because they don't have access to the internet. Prison is a different story. We can visit but only if we are put on a list (prison). County jail, we can visit, if time doesn't run out and the inmate wants to visit. Again, I am not in Colorado and I am sure every system is different. I agree that she knows he did it but she feels it was justified.
I wonder if the reason he requested to have his approved visitor list sealed was he didn’t want people to know Mommy wasn’t on his list.

Im sure most will not agree with me but I feel bad for his Mom too. I have a son same age as Chris. We are very close and I don’t have NPD. Im sure I would be in denial If my son did this as I would want to talk to him as well, get answers and not be shut out left in the dark. Maybe Chris doesn’t want her to visit and hasn’t been told. I’m sure she’s grieving the loss of her Son and what mom wants to believe her son wiped out an entire family? She sounds very desperate and looking for answers from her son. I think many of you who are not walking in her shoes are being quite judgmental. Of course she’s going to blame SW who wants to think the son you love could do this without reason.
I try very hard not to judge mother's. They already get blamed for everything. I don't fault her at all for loving him, for believing him when he said that Shan'ann killed the girls. I would have believed my son too. I know it is a lot harder to make the right decisions when going through things. There is enough evidence out there, that I am sure that way down, deep they know what happened. I can't imagine how much more there is that we don't know. I will, continue to fault her for bashing the victim. No where in my heart or mind can I see that, that is okay. Especially, since Shan'ann's family has asked for prayers for the Watts family because they were grieving too. This after their son was arrested for their daughter and grandchildren's deaths. There is a difference between believing your child is innocent and actively trying to ruin a dead woman's reputation, when there is absolutely no evidence pointing to her being the killer. JMO

Because some of the details make little sense. It has been said there were 'witnesses' that saw the letter, but it may have been destroyed by the defense attorney, according to the family. Why wouldn't they make a copy?

And why would defense team destroy a letter like that?

And why would he send a letter, and not an email or a text? And if it was a letter, why type it up on Mom's computer in NC? And if it was typed into the computer, then it couldn't have been destroyed by the defense team.

And if he did feel like his life was in danger, why didn't he leave, and take his girls to safety?
Thing is I have no clue if this letter is real or not or if there was any sort of abuse but this case aside is it that easy to just leave and take your kids with you?

I was telling my daughter about the letter and she said, and yet nothing happened to him. Good point.

BTW, poor Rzuceks! Not only did they lose their daughter and grandchildren in such a horrible way, not only did they have to be privy to all hatred the Internet spilled over their innocent daughter, not only did they have to hear from their once trusted son-in-law the admission of guilt, now they have to deal with absolutely inappropriate reaction of CW’s parents.
They’ve lost all that is dear to them, and now they are being victimized again, by trolls full of ignorance and hate.

They’ll have their say on Monday, right before the judge sentences CW to life in prison.

Thing is I have no clue if this letter is real or not or if there was any sort of abuse but this case aside is it that easy to just leave and take your kids with you?

Plenty of people do it. If he took his kids to his sisters on a vacation, there is nothing his wife can do until she filed for a custody hearing. If he was truly worried she was violent, he could get an attorney and file for an emergency hearing, to show evidence of that claim.

What I think is harsh is that CW has a “following” and sympathizers after murdering his wife, his 3 children and hiding their bodies in a disgusting way. It’s sick and disturbing and continues to baffle me more and more everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90