Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a right to your opinion and I respect that. But how is anyone twisting your words when they are a direct quote?
I don't think anyone wishes to argue/fight. This is a pro-victim venue and I want to remain within Tricia's TOS. You're correct Shannan was not perfect. None of us are. But a mother who refuses to acknowledge the culpability of her offspring leaves me gobsmacked.
moo
I could understand her reluctance to believe that her son could do this, but she has taken every interview as a chance to malign Shanann.

I agree again this case has brought out the worst in some who you once respected.

Yes, it doesn’t get much lower than trashing an innocent murder victim, and I find it impossible to respect a person who does that. Shan’ann was murdered in cold blood, to which CW responded GUILTY, and people are still slandering his victim - or supporting those who do, which is the same thing imo.

I just hope it’s all over soon and the Rzuceks can begin to heal. I can’t even imagine what they’re going through. Losing a loved one is hard enough. Losing four loved ones is unimaginable.

Losing four loved ones and having those you loved and lost viciously smeared all over the internet and the media is beyond words. I can’t even. I just don’t get it and I never will.

I’ve never heard anyone say SW was perfect. She is, however, dead and cannot defend anything she’s ever said or done that maybe some people question or don’t agree with. I don’t know that this group has done anything other than mostly agree that CW is the only guilty party. I don’t know why that should make anyone sad. I do understand when a poster is in the minority it may seem like everyone is coming at you when replying but it’s just the nature of posting on a board when so many people agree on a case. As far as why CW did this I think we all would love to know, however, it can be a little upsetting to people when people (like Cindy and CW supporters) keep going on about how SW must have done something to trigger him to murder them all. I find that very offensive. This man killed his children and no one is to blame but him. IMO.

Yes, it doesn’t get much lower than trashing an innocent murder victim, and I find it impossible to respect a person who does that. Shan’ann was murdered in cold blood, to which CW responded GUILTY, and people are still slandering his victim - or supporting those who do, which is the same thing imo.

I just hope it’s all over soon and the Rzuceks can begin to heal. I can’t even imagine what they’re going through. Losing a loved one is hard enough. Losing four loved ones is unimaginable.

Losing four loved ones and having those you loved and lost viciously smeared all over the internet and the media is beyond words. I can’t even. I just don’t get it and I never will.
This is a prime example of the responses I am receiving. Where in my post do you see anything about slandering? I don't understand why I keep getting replies like these.

I think if Cindy would have omitted any and all derogatory comments about Shannan when making her media rounds, she woukd have garnered more understanding from her audience.

As a mom, it may be unfathomable right now for her brain to even consider he could do this. That he could strangle the life out of his babies. (She probably does understand how he could have done this to his wife though.). This son that she obviously loved.

But she just couldn’t help herself. She can’t restrain from vocalizing her distaste of her DEAD, MURDERED BY HER SON, daughter-in-law. And also, by association, her DEAD, MURDERED BY HER SON, grandson, who Chris wasn’t even excited about. (Her words in an interview.)

WHO DOES THAT???

I think it displays her relationship and her real feelings for Shannan and her granddaughters pretty well. In the end all the blame is to put on the daugther-in-law. I feel even more sorry for all of them.. maybe she pushed Shannan to a point where they just couldn't stand each other anymore. Wouldn't surprise me. I will never forget how my mother-in -law told me (when I was pregnant) that she wasn't actually feeling really happy about it or looking forward to it. That was really hurtful! Sometimes mothers just go crazy over a younger female (girlfriend/wife) and see them as rivals. Happens often. Pretty stupid behavior for grown up women. I could tell you many stories in which my MIL showed me how much she actually hated me. And I clearly see the parallels. She wouldn't have a good word for me either.

And I hope for myself that I will keep this always in my mind. Whoever my son chooses to love in the future and whomever he will share his life with: I need to treat this person with all my respect, love and as a part of our family. Anything else is just not acceptable and causes much pain on both sides! Her granddaughters caught my heart in a moment! I would be so devastated about their loss.. I just don't understand the Watt's family.

I’ve never heard anyone say SW was perfect. She is, however, dead and cannot defend anything she’s ever said or done that maybe some people question or don’t agree with. I don’t know that this group has done anything other than mostly agree that CW is the only guilty party. I don’t know why that should make anyone sad. I do understand when a poster is in the minority it may seem like everyone is coming at you when replying but it’s just the nature of posting on a board when so many people agree on a case. As far as why CW did this I think we all would love to know, however, it can be a little upsetting to people when people (like Cindy and CW supporters) keep going on about how SW must have done something to trigger him to murder them all. I find that very offensive. This man killed his children and no one is to blame but him. IMO.
But again I never said she triggered him and mostly this is all I ever receive when asking about the case. I'm not saying that so why do you feel the need to add that when I'm just asking questions.

This is a prime example of the responses I am receiving. Where in my post do you see anything about slandering? I don't understand why I keep getting replies like these.
I don’t believe these comments are directed to you? When posters are responding to you, they are discussing why there is outrage on this thread. Not because of you...

I was agreeing that it is sad to lose respect for people and stated why I lost respect for people when they trashed an innocent victim of murder.

because the tone of your posts tonight is still questioning the facts as we know them.
and trying to reason away why cindy watts might do this or feel that is a bit intolerable around here atm justifiably so.
she is on the nose.
I did ask you to clarify if you agreed as such but you refused to answer my question.
playing devils advocate is ok as long as everyone knows where your coming from.

hope this helps..we all just wanna be friends here :)

I'm not a Psychiatrist nor do I play one on tv.
But come on, a woman who condones sonny boy's violence is completely unacceptable. And I say that as a mother. If my son laid a finger on my daughter-in-law or grandkids he'd be wearing his b@!!s for earrings.
And another Tiny moo.
has she condoned? I think she is trying to understand.

I don’t believe these comments are directed to you? When posters are responding to you, they are discussing why there is outrage on this thread. Not because of you...
I just took a step back and re-read the conversation. So now I need to apologise and thank you for making me see that. Your explanation makes perfect sense.
ETA: Now who's the narcissist :oops:

Last edited:
How? By bashing the murder victim Shanann in the media and pretending her lout of a son didn't murder his pregnant wife, unborn son and two tiny toddlers and then desecrating their bodies?
Where is her compassion for Shanann's family?
moo

Last edited:
Personally I doubt that CW was controlled or abused by his parents (or anyone else) at any point. At present there is no evidence of that and in fact his parents have gone to regrettable lengths to defend him. He is not a victim in any way IMO.

I still think that the most effective way and perhaps the only way they might accept that he and he alone is responsible for the murders is for them to see him say it face to face. It might be the only way to shut them down and reflect on their own actions.
If CW can murder his pregnant wife and his two little girls he isn't so frail that he can't speak to his own mother.
I agree and IMO the most sensible post I've seen in the last day or so. The Watts' need closure too.

because the tone of your posts tonight is still questioning the facts as we know them.
and trying to reason away why cindy watts might do this or feel that is a bit intolerable around here atm justifiably so.
she is on the nose.
I did ask you to clarify if you agreed as such but you refused to answer my question.
playing devils advocate is ok as long as everyone knows where your coming from.

hope this helps..we all just wanna be friends here :)
Thank you. I apologise. No I don't think she should have said that about SW.

BBM
Respectfully, a mother in a panic and kept in the dark (rightly or wrongly). Personally, I'm in that space right now and its not a good place to be.

IMO this thread should be closed until after sentencing.
I understand 100000% her distress and panic about her beloved son’s predicament. But she needs to zip it with her vile comments about Shannan.

Even if she said “I know in the past SW and I had a contentious relationship, but I’m heartbroken this has happened.......” that would be more palatable.

I think, from watching the interviews, that Cindy Watts is condoning it. By listing off all the vile opinions of SW. Her son is a murderer and to me her vile justifications - he was leaving her, SW was abusive blah blah blah are insufficient reasons to kill a pregnant spouse or children. For me there is nothing that can justify that IMO MOO JMO

But again I never said she triggered him and mostly this is all I ever receive when asking about the case. I'm not saying that so why do you feel the need to add that when I'm just asking questions.

I don’t think you should take it personally. I think most people, including me, are just saying why we feel the way we do about Cindy Watts behavior and also about this case in general. There were a couple of posts asking why people think she has NPD and that there was disappointment in this board for discussing the family or at least that’s how I took it. Therefore people are replying to that with their reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500