Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct it wont explain it. For me it's not a case of her deserving what happened just about why HE thought he was justified. I don't believe this was pre-planned so I would like to know what could have triggered him, if anything.
It’s going to be interesting after sentencing when they hopefully release the evidence. My understanding from the DAs news conference after the plea hearing was that there was evidence to suggest it was premeditated. I believe DA used the term deliberate. So this negated the thought of it being a heat of the moment event.

I have a question for you. If that was your child, would that be enough for you?
I would be tearing by hair out if I couldn't speak to my child about what happened. I do feel as a mother, for the majority of the time you can tell when you're child is deceiving you. Not all the time though but I don't feel he's a great liar so I feel she would know.

If it was my child and he had plead guilty I wouldn’t be on tv about it full-stop. I certainly wouldn’t bash the victim and I would be in mourning for my grandkids
Respectfully, that wasn't my question. My question was whether the guilty plea would be enough information for you.

Premeditation can also mean pre planned. Premeditation doesn’t have to mean a long term plan to kill someone or even a day of planning. It can be a minute. CW killed 3 people. He killed one person. Then moved on to the next then the next. Therefore “planned”. Premeditated. He intended to kill them.

I have a question for you. If that was your child, would that be enough for you?
If this was my child, there’d be nothing in the world that would be enough of an explanation for the murder of my grandkids. I understand relationship dynamics with spouses, infidelity etc. doesn’t lead to murder but I get it.

Murder my grandkids though. No words have ever been spoken that could provide understanding.

Respectfully, that wasn't my question. My question was whether the guilty plea would be enough information for you.
I think as a parent you know when your child has done some. If it was my child the guilty plea would be the moment when I had to accept he had done it. Would I still be in denial, maybe. I’m not in that situation so respectfully it doesn’t matter if it would be enough for me. My child has not just plead guilty to 4 counts of murder amongst other crimes. Cindy Watts is the topic of this current discussion and not me.

I would be tearing by hair out if I couldn't speak to my child about what happened. I do feel as a mother, for the majority of the time you can tell when you're child is deceiving you. Not all the time though but I don't feel he's a great liar so I feel she would know.

But why can't she speak to him?

She can't speak to him because he is not calling home. And that is probably because the calls would be recorded and it could hurt his case if he or his Mom said the wrong thing.

No one is preventing him from calling her. It is up to him.

I think as a parent you know when your child has done some. If it was my child the guilty plea would be the moment when I had to accept he had done it. Would I still be in denial, maybe. I’m not in that situation so respectfully it doesn’t matter if it would be enough for me. My child has not just plead guilty to 4 counts of murder amongst other crimes. Cindy Watts is the topic of this current discussion and not me.
I was just trying to get you to see the situation in which she finds herself. No worries.

I’m guessing that’s in your opinion, since you didn’t add that nor give substantial definitions of how they differ.......moo

I did post it earlier, perhaps you missed it?
pre-planning is a different concept e.g. he planned it days, weeks, months. Deliberation and intent means that he could have stopped, but didn't. The Scott Reisch video posted recently gives a good example of this.

DELIBERATION and with INTENT are the terms applied to CW.

PREMED...PREPLANNED...DELIBERATE...INTENT....

do any of these terms actually make CW any the less guilty of his crimes??:confused:
No it doesn't, I was answering a question on the difference.

But why can't she speak to him?

She can't speak to him because he is not calling home. And that is probably because the calls would be recorded and it could hurt his case if he or his Mom said the wrong thing.

No one is preventing him from calling her. It is up to him.
Exactly it's up to him. Doesn't mean she's not desperate to speak with him to hear what he has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500