GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard. But in any company it is frowned upon, especially when one or both are married. Oil and gas is a pretty male dominated industry. And they were using company email to conduct said affair so she could have been fired for that reason alone.

I read somewhere that NK was a contract employee, Anadarko canceled contract and then her company in turn fired her.

Either way, CO is an employment at will state so they can fire you for almost any reason (not illegal - sex, race, age, etc.)

We've been serious and intense tonight. Is a little humor allowed?

Here is an example of the time Shanann let Chris decorate.
2_d88f5e5b-9c9c-4a49-85a9-d0b9f849f6de_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I do not think being gone 6 weeks is good for your marriage.

But perhaps she did not have such a myopic view point.

It appears that she thought that family was very important in the upbringing of the children.

And that family was important and it was good for the family therefore it would be good for the marriage as following?

He would have fallen hard for her whether Shanann was around or not. It wouldn't have changed his decision about the murder. There just would have been more lies and sneaking around if she hadn't gone. It wasn't the the distance, it was because he had never loved another woman like that before. Imo

Here. It is long but good.

Written by a woman on QUORA. The first answer that (ironically) came up when I put “the question that Chris Watts ought to have asked” (from my previous post) into Google. This woman, the author, is married to a malignant narcissist. Bottom line - NK might have not been the biggest love of a malignant narcissist, CW. She merely was the new “Supply” (see below). She surely would not have been the last one. She is very lucky to be alive.

“First stage…Love Bomb this usually starts with an infraction the Narc either senses or the result of something that happened to make Him/her feel insecure. I am perfect again. I notice him asking for more opinions, saying nice things about me, and doing extra things for me. It might even include some 1/2 a$$ed apology. Not a full apology because a NPD IS perfect…This cycle runs 5–7 days. I find this stage lasts longer if a “new” Supply has rejected him.

In this cycle I try and compliment him when I see him doing good. I try and build him up. ( of course, I realize that he is an empty hole that can’t be filled.) During this stage I do pick up many tidbits of information that comes at me sideways. For instance, out of the Blue, MY NPD husband said, “Men are All dogs , they will have sex with anyone.” Start listening closer and see what You will find out that You didn’t know.

Second Stage Devaluing Sage…This is the stage where I am a piece of *advertiser censored*, My family is a piece of *advertiser censored*, I can do no right. I am gaslighted, triangulated and The devaluation slips in slowly until I am getting a full blown case. This cycle also lasts about a week. Since NPD’s mirror what they see and don’t like about themselves this is the stage to actually listen to what the NPD is saying. You then find out what they are thinking about themselves. During this stage I will sprinkle some corrections to his lies. Notice I said “sprinkle”… I never start a full blown fight. that just gets me all upset and achieves nothing. I never fight because anytime an argument can and sometimes will turn into a rage.

New Content ( added AU 201…I also find that this is probably a time when My NPD is trying to hook in a new Supply. He is devaluing me so he does “NOT feel guilty” for what he is doing or intends on doing. It gives him many excuses to do what he knows is wrong. When I hear the tirades they seem like lists and more times than not He is actually mirroring HIs faults. I can listen to this and realize what he really “knows” his faults are. Since His value is determined by a New “better”Supply, he feels real good about himself.

Third stage Discard stage. This is the stage where My NPD husband starts to rage, He starts feeling entitled, He starts to brainwash me, spreading bad rumors around about me etc. He has discarded me mentally but he has NOT discarded me physically. I especially see this stage when NPD has a new “playmate” and is hiding that. I think he uses the discard stage to feel guilt free to continue with his playmate. This stage can last for quite a while. Sometimes during this stage I will agree with him on his assessment of me. “Yes, I am a piece of crap, You should leave me” Since I babysit for My daughter and live at her house part time that is when I usually leave. when I get back NPD realizes he crossed a line and is back to stage #1.

If You can learn to identify these stages as they are coming, You will know that You have some peace in the first stage and some of the second stage. If Your husband is a cheater, then You will notice how his moods change depending on his love interests. When he has been discarded himself by his new love interest then he falls back into stage one or two. The cycle times will change with each individual.”

At that stage LE did not know all the details of their involvement. What they found out each time they talked to her was that they were both hiding things, when 3 people were 'missing' and then found dead. Not a sterling way to conduct yourself when LE are expecting your help.
I agree, but I was replying to the point you made about her telling LE everything that went on "if it would help". IMO I'm not sure it would have aided them to know every conversation, at that point anyway.

I wonder why did Shanann decide to leave the husband home alone for 6 weeks? Was it common for her to spend 6 weeks in NC in summer, or was it something new? And if it was, perhaps it signified some change in their relationship?

6 weeks is a little bit too long.

This comes up in every thread and lots of us have replied to this.

For many of us, leaving our spouses for long stretches of time is no big deal. Lots of WSers do it. Who is to say what amount is "a little bit too long"? There is no marriage rule book. While it is possible that she felt something was wrong, she was also going back to spend time with family. Flying from CO to NC is expensive. She worked from home. Why not spend as much time there as you could?

My kids and I spend all summer at our vacation house every year. I know men who have accepted contract jobs abroad and spend months overseas.

Please continue the discussion here. NK has turned out not to be a victim, but you still cannot call her names or wish violence against her. Just refer to her as NK or Nichol. Name calling and wishing violence upon anyone violate TOS no matter who is being discussed. And do not sleuth her family.

My mistake. It wasn't Tricia who came back and posted this but Liltexans, a moderator.

We have also wondered if she may have expressed her doubts to him about his children. And that is reasonable to explore, as it could point to a motive (his, not hers, just to be clear).

Correct. I don't see anyone on this thread blaming NK for these murders instead of CW, nor calling her names or wishing violence on her. I haven't seen that on any thread. Perhaps I missed it because I did have to skip a thread when I was reading the long document dump, however, I would assume those kinds of posts would be removed. But all I've seen here is basically discussion of the affair and her news interview vs her LE interviews/texts/google searches. We are allowed to discuss these things. I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't think CW is guilty and guilty alone for these horrible crimes.

Hey Everyone,

Our most wonderful Liltexans is sick with an evil sinus infection. Therefore I am closing the thread tonight. Look for a new Watts thread in the morning.

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members