GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more could she have done? The minute she saw his lovely pregnant wife and his beautiful little children on SM, she could have removed herself from the situation and told him to give her a call once he’s got the divorce decree in his hands.

"I'm not going to stop seeing you."
"Are we bad people?"

Those are far cries from her Denver Post article where it says "Watts told her that he had two daughters and, after Kessinger asked, Watts said he was separated and at the end of divorce proceedings, she said."

Not to mention the Google searches. And if he was separated and SW was leaving him, there would have been no need for a calculator app and gift cards paying for dates as to not alert the wife.

Anyhow, I guess we'll learn more after the next batch of files comes out.

1. Not deleted evidence when two babies were missing, because she's more concerned about her own tail than babies' lives. That's not an issue of self-esteem. That's an issue of character.

What more could she have done?

2. Not lied to the FBI when two small toddlers are missing and at risk.

3. Not been worried about her possible net worth or book deals when babies are missing or dead.

There are plenty of people with low self esteem who aren't bad human beings.
Not deleted evidence when two babies were missing, because she's more concerned about her own tail than babies' lives. That's not an issue of self-esteem. That's an issue of character.
Couldn’t she have been concerned about both her own tail and the babies? She was sobbing and crying at the police station. She was a mess. I can understand deleting the text messages. I might have done the same. I don’t work for LE. I don’t know what they need. I’m still not clear on how their private sex talk and nudie photos furthered the investigation. I don’t see how NK googling anal sex or multi racial sex helps anything, either. Or why it wasn’t redacted before sharing it with the world. That was extremely damaging to her. I can understand why she wanted to rid herself of anything to do CW. Immediately. It must have been horrifying to realize the monster she’d fallen in love with murdered his wife and children. People destroy every reminder of their exes all the time when they break up. It’s common. Rip up everything of his, throw it out, burn it! Immature, yes, but it doesn’t mean she wasn’t sick to the bone about what CW did to Shanann, Bella, and CeCe. It means she was disgusted and sick and ashamed and embarrassed, and she hated CW, and she never wanted to see him again. She also brought all of his property he left in her apartment with her when she went to the police station for her first interview. She never wanted to see him again. There is no evidence stating she destroyed any evidence because she wanted to hide it from the police that I’ve seen.
2. Not lied to the FBI when two small toddlers are missing and at risk.
What did she lie about? I keep hearing everybody say she lied, but they’re making up the lies, like “Oh, I know she searched Shanann on FB. I would have.”
3. Not been worried about her possible net worth or book deals when babies are missing or dead.
You are assuming NK was worried about her future net worth. You don’t know what she was thinking when she searched that. You don’t know if she was planning to write a book. She could have simply been wondering what ever became of Amber Frey.

Unfortunately, yes. Their "theories" are astounding. You want to look away but you can't believe that there are people that foolish out there.
What?! I thought for sure that was over! Yet there are still people who believe Travis Alexander was killed by a religious cult or something. So I guess I can believe it. Oh well. It must be just the crazies who are left. Imo

Personally, I believe telling the truth is easy and lying is far more difficult. I have no respect for people who lie to LE, particularly when it was an active investigation and search for a pregnant woman and two toddlers. Those lies continued, up to and including the Denver Post article months later. Fear is not a good reason to lie. People panic and lie because they have something to hide, not when they are trying to help. She got off lucky in my opinion for not being charged with obstructing an investigation. MOO
I would be SO scared to lie to LE, esp FBI

And I would be so traumatized by the deaths and brutal burials that I would be turning every little thing over in case it might help.

I'm so sorry I don't remember who, but someone said imagine being the Rzucek family and finding out there was a mistress and she was lying to LE.

That is torture.

I dont buy the scared or panic excuse, shes not 15.
Amber Frey would have been scared too, but she fully cooperated.

Moo

Ack. Here we are STILL talking about NK.....
Moving on.

Does anyone know, did CW live with mommy and daddy until he married shannan? Maybe he moved out for college but went back home until he met Shanann?
I've been under the impression that CW lived with his parents until he moved in to SW's NC home where he lived until moving to Colorado. MOO

My husband works with mostly women. .there was one that was all over him. She loved her some married men. It was a conquest to her. She would flirt with him, send him selfies, etc... fishing for compliments. I'm not one who ever controls who my husband talks to because one, that's not healthy, and two, he doesn't do that to me. Anyway, I made my displeasure known and he shut her down from contacting him in response. When she called me the b word in front of his other coworkers he let her have it. That's what a decent man does. See, when a woman swoops in to woo a married guy, she can't steal him unless he wants to be stolen. I'm not a fan of NK by any stretch but he (CW)is responsible for getting on top of her in the first place.

I think that that may have been true when she said it, but that does not mean that she has never had SM.
In the discovery, it was noted that AFTER the murders, she got in touch with friends to delete photos of her and the investigators noted it was "damage control". I can't see how she would know her friends had pics of her uploaded unless she had social media herself. Before she deleted it, like her text messages and contact info for CW.

My mother was a Cindy Watts. Disrespect my wishes with my children, undermining my authority, trying to establish control, etc. She'd get their hair cut short when I was trying to grow it out... intentional things like that. You cannot tell me the nut issue wasn't intentional. It was a power play, using the children as pawns to get at their mother. From the media interviews and infiltrating forums and FB groups with their vile lies. .... The only word I have for that woman rhymes with blunt.
yes so true ronso
sorry this is so close to home for you.....but be assured your in common company here!!:oops:o_O

We've all known them (and some have been them) but the difference here is that NK is no 20 year old bimbo. She's a 30 year old, educated, professional woman. I'm going to predict that you were a hard working Mum, taking care of your family at age 30.
There is no age for when maturity happens to people. Some people never grow up.

My husband works with mostly women. .there was one that was all over him. She loved her some married men. It was a conquest to her. She would flirt with him, send him selfies, etc... fishing for compliments. I'm not one who ever controls who my husband talks to because one, that's not healthy, and two, he doesn't do that to me. Anyway, I made my displeasure known and he shut her down from contacting him in response. When she called me the b word in front of his other coworkers he let her have it. That's what a decent man does. See, when a woman swoops in to woo a married guy, she can't steal him unless he wants to be stolen. I'm not a fan of NK by any stretch but he (CW)is responsible for getting on top of her in the first place.

How blessed you are to have such a wonderful marriage and such a good and loyal husband!

Right or wrong, plenty of single women have affairs with married men, google sex techniques, facebook stalk the guy's wife, and send naked selfies. (And apparently some also leave super creepy giggle voice mails.) The likelihood of the guy annihilating his family is almost zero. The ability to predict that also seems almost zero. I think NK is immature and self-absorbed, and just got caught up with the wrong person. Unless she was sending him messages encouraging him to wipe out his family, I don't put blame on her for his actions or that she had any indication (inclination?) that he was going to do this and Rourke said they had no reason to believe that either.

Does she have great morals and character? Probably not. The part that bothers most is that she wasn't completely forthcoming with the police and was looking out for her own self-interests instead of how she could help find CW's missing family or give any clues to what may have happened. And she ruined her credibility by trying to portray her actions in a better light than what the investigation revealed. Just own who you are, flaws and all, than this fake, pious do-gooder who encouraged CW to work on his marriage and take things slow, and the whole fake (imo) spiel she gave after the fact.

Her sex tip googles or *advertiser censored* viewing or even looking for wedding dresses or if he's going to marry his mistress searches....none of it is all that shocking or pearl clutching in the grand scheme of things to me. It happens. She won't be the first or the last. Most don't get caught up with an FA where all the tawdry details hit the headlines. But trying to cash in on it after the fact is gross and tacky imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member