GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we can’t get into NK’s state of mind, and I can’t help but feel the shock, disgust and horror she must have felt about the intimate parts of herself she shared with that monster, CW and why she’d want to erase any connection with him and what they did together ASAP as a woman, without giving any thought to a police investigation. Maybe I’m wrong. She didn’t delete her texts about CW to her friends which you think she would do if she was trying to impede the investigation. As it turns out the police were able to take the information NK gave them, without the texts, and walk into that interview room and coerce CW into confessing, and with NK’s consent, were able to download most of the deleted texts.
Do you really feel that CW was coerced into confessing?

I don't see anything either, and I have looked at them numerous times.
When the truck pulls out and it is just starting to get light out is very sad because we know they are in that truck never to return.

Personally, I am still not convinced he ever felt rage. Maybe he did. I just picture him as more of a robot - devoid of human emotion beyond lust and fun - than anything else. But I could definitely be wrong. And he surely can place blame, and I agree he would have blamed her.

This interview I am listening to while typing with NK continues to chill me. It does not sound like she is talking about murder, it sounds like she is talking about a day at the beach and it rained. What a bummer. MOO.
I know -- hearing the audio adds so much... her tone and delivery concern me.... :/

I am not American, and maybe there are cultural differences, but she comes across as arrogant, rude and slightly narcissist. Not what I imagined from her photos. All about how she did the right thing. IMO she sounds like a dominant person (surprise, surprise).

Interesting. And true!! Fits his pattern, right?

She reminds me so much of Casey Anthony in her tone and voice and attitude. Even down to "exshtremely".

Also, very put out to be there. Not sad. Not horrified. I agree she sounds cocky. Cuts off the interviewer at times and talks over him.
She is no shrinking violet. He has a type - not just physical. This woman strikes me as very outgoing, outspoken, talkative, and bossy/very assertive. And perhaps missing the empathy gene...but that is just MOO.

When this interview took place did she know they were murdered? She is so matter of fact, the different inflections, from guttural, barley can speak to jovial and enthusiastic- just seems strange

on the 16th they were only finding the bodies that day so I dont think she will have been told by anyone that their bodies had been found yet? she was being interviewed that same day the 16th.

Sorry for the double post...for those who didn't get a chance to download the NK interview before the website going down a fab sleuther has uploaded it to soundcloud

Please forgive me but I've scrolled back through and can't find the post to credit the person, as soon as I do I'll edit to add the name in

Nichol Kessinger Aug. 16 interview with investigators

I wonder if there is more video that hasn’t been released? This is a TON of information so maybe there’s another camera somewhere? IMO the videos of him just casually loading his truck and walking around are chilling. He had recently murdered his entire family!!!! I can’t even form a good thought to express my disgust. I know we speak of death often here and it’s easy to become immune to disturbing details over time but this just gets me in the gut.

IMO

Interesting. And true!! Fits his pattern, right?

Absolutely and the more I listen to the recording the more evident it is. Shes finding him an apartment, asking lots of questions. She telling him how to fix his relationship with his wife? She talking with him about his finances...

IMO if Mrs Watts though SW was bad... NK seems next level. ;)

towards the end of NK interview she is saying something and stops her self. something about telling "Chris he should make sure he has..." and she stops herself and says oh wait so then that happened and....I wonder what she was about to say but realised she shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member