GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw snippets of
I do not believe we know the reasons why she deleted what she knew LE would find to be evidence on her phone. She could have done it to protect herself legally or in the public eye and not just due to embarrassment over sex. We just do not know at this time and may never know. MOO
I've deleted whole text threads of boyfriends when they've done way less then have a pregnant wife n kids go missing. I actually believe she didn't know about the pregnancy til Tues 14th from media and his interview. Then she got way pissed off AND freaked out, not immediately realizing her deleting was gonna be a problem as Shanann and the girls were still only just missing.
But then she searches about deleted texts online..So idk. She did give LE access to the reappearing texts when she charged up her old phone...

Yes, I get the sense it's been an annoyance to her, "nothing to see here", let me move on. wow, it's chilling the lack of empathy.

He found his soulmate.
Anyone else think of her helping him find an apartment and helping him with custody is a bit premature after just six weeks?!
Maybe after a year but just six weeks? It moved way too fast! She seemed to be bossy and wanted him to "fix it", "finalize it".

From what I remember in the document dump, the scenario you're describing is what NK told LE in her first interview, but I can't recall any independent verification of her version. I do remember reading that a fellow coworker saw them standing very close together, in a way that seemed "non-coworker-y", in April though...
Pg 666 (Discovery pg 757)
BROWN said now that he has had a chance to think about the situation he thinks WATTS may have been dating a girl in the Anadarko office. BROWN said he thought WATTS was dating a girl named “NIKKI”. BROWN said he saw WATTS and “NIKKI” standing near the break room talking together. BROWN said he thought WATTS and “NIKKI” were standing extremely close and BROWN thought that was unusual. BROWN thought that happened about five months ago.

Googling address just days before they all turn up dead.

Hadn't she been to the house already by 8/11?

All odd to me
Moo

Maybe she wanted to see if it had been put on the market yet? Didn't he lead her to believe that he and SW were residing together whilst selling the house? Correct me if I'm wrong

Wow her voice is so husky, she sounds like a 'bruiser' as my mom would say, even though I don't really know what it means. I could see her kicking dirt and spitting chew lol. Maybe that's why her giggling sounded 'creepy' during their conversations.

She’s doing the whole “vocal fry” thing. It’s annoying.

She also seems to be trying to convince them that whatever she is saying is true. She does this by exaggerated excitement.

My niece does this, she’s five.

She reminds me so much of Casey Anthony in her tone and voice and attitude. Even down to "exshtremely".

Also, very put out to be there. Not sad. Not horrified. I agree she sounds cocky. Cuts off the interviewer at times and talks over him.

NK: talking about him getting his identity back. ..
"Hes so wrapped up in this thing in his life". Yeah you mean his wife and kids!!!!

Awful just awful. So conceited, self centered, bossy and cant even say his daughters names

Pg 666 (Discovery pg 757)
BROWN said now that he has had a chance to think about the situation he thinks WATTS may have been dating a girl in the Anadarko office. BROWN said he thought WATTS was dating a girl named “NIKKI”. BROWN said he saw WATTS and “NIKKI” standing near the break room talking together. BROWN said he thought WATTS and “NIKKI” were standing extremely close and BROWN thought that was unusual. BROWN thought that happened about five months ago.
Yup, thanks for the documentation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member