GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post...for those who didn't get a chance to download the NK interview before the website going down a fab sleuther has uploaded it to soundcloud

Please forgive me but I've scrolled back through and can't find the post to credit the person, as soon as I do I'll edit to add the name in

Nichol Kessinger Aug. 16 interview with investigators
Does everyone in CO say like every 5 seconds?

You guys, look at this video at the very beginning. I think he is carrying Shanann in a sheet

Twitter
I don't see it. I do wonder if he's wearing gloves in video #2 though. Anybody?
When this interview took place did she know they were murdered? She is so matter of fact, the different inflections, from guttural, barley can speak to jovial and enthusiastic- just seems strange
He was arrested Aug 15 @ 11:02 pm. This interview was Aug 16, so she should have known, IMO. We all knew here!

Absolutely and the more I listen to the recording the more evident it is. Shes finding him an apartment, asking lots of questions. She telling him how to fix his relationship with his wife? She talking with him about his finances...

IMO if Mrs Watts though SW was bad... NK seems next level. ;)

I found her snoopy and bossy and giving him demands!

on the 16th they were only finding the bodies that day so I dont think she will have been told by anyone that their bodies had been found yet? she was being interviewed that same day the 16th.
Just got to the part where she said she never imagined he had murdered his wife, I guess she did know.

Listening to the audio file while watching the news and video clips of his confession. NK grilled CW on his 401k because she did not want any baggage in a relationship. Whaaat? The fact that he was still living with his wife was not baggage? And from SW's texts to friends, CW was NOT living in the basement before she left for NC. All was good and he good not get enough of her. What The What?

He was arrested Aug 15 @ 11:02 pm. This interview was Aug 16, so she should have known, IMO. We all knew here!
She did know, just listened to her say that she never imagined that a missing wife meant she was murdered.

Every time she says his kids, her voice goes up in pitch..it's odd. She uses the words "finalized" and "fix this." The same words CW's used.
They are important keywords to both of them. Sensitivity around the kids in particular. Jealous? Contempt? Disgust?
I was just going to post exactly the same thing! She told him to 'fix this'...... while continuing a sexual relationship with him :rolleyes:. I think she got off about him leaving a gorgeous wife and beautiful children for HER!
It's a common phenomenon among a certain kind of adulterous man/woman who envy the spouse/partner and stealing the wife/husband is a buzz, gives them a high!
Some affairs can genuinely be a good match and the cheater is prepared for the chaos they create, I don't deny that, we've all known this situation. (My dad 'stole' my mum from her abusive husband, and was very proud of it, what can I say?:oops: He was beaten with a vase, had several stitches to his head, mum's ex was charged and it went to supreme court, my mum's ex was found not guilty, this was 1950s and dad was the bad guy. Sorry for TMI) but CW couldn't bare to be the bad guy, so juvenile! Look to his family, same deal! :mad:

She did know, just listened to her say that she never imagined that a missing wife meant she was murdered. I understand deleting an ex from your phone but do we know if she deleted before she knew they were murdered or after?

Listening to the audio file while watching the news and video clips of his confession. NK grilled CW on his 401k because she did not want any baggage in a relationship. Whaaat? The fact that he was still living with his wife was not baggage? And from SW's texts to friends, CW was NOT living in the basement before she left for NC. All was good and he good not get enough of her. What The What? And I also feel that NK is very opinionated and that he was getting into another relationship with a strong willed woman who was not nearly as polished as Shanann. IMO MOO Etc.

She did know, just listened to her say that she never imagined that a missing wife meant she was murdered. I understand deleting an ex from your phone but do we know if she deleted before she knew they were murdered or after?

Inmate Watts told NK that he slept in the basement. He told LE that he had slept in the basement a couple of times (not on the night of the murders, though). NK suggested that he open a bank account to save for an apartment, so IIRC, his story was that they were living together until he could afford an apartment. I don't know if this answers your question, lol. I have to make dinner! MOO

Yes, and I recall our verified attorneys here we're talking about divorce laws in the state of Colorado. One of the attorneys specifically said that until the divorce is final, you should not move out of the house because it will look like you have abandoned the family and it may change things.

So interesting that he had just told her supposedly, that the divorce was final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl