OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the guy who made the YT vid on the Wagners farm house and I can recall very vividly the day I posted it in a SM group that AW was in.She was always just lurking and after I posted that vid,she had sent a message to the group Mod taking issue with it.I don't remember exactly what she said but she was basically talking about the pig houses in the backyard that I had mistaken for some type of bird house like a rooster.The Mod sent me a copy of what she said and she wasn't happy obviously that I had made the vid and even trespassed which was a mistake (a real idiot moment) but I was a wannabe journalist just trying to get into the middle of something sensational...I also remember the first time AW made her first public statement in that group and it was just a few days after I posted the video.I had posted a question regarding why S wasn't brought back to HR's place the night of the murders when it was in fact her turn to have her and that's when AW threatened me to have the new homeowner of the Wagner farm house have me arrested.I'm not going to lie,it did scare me a little and make me think.I later found out from BCI Agent in charge,can't remember his name,starts with an S told me that they actually were going to have me arrested for criminal trespassing and felony burglary so my decision to pull back a little and remove the vid was justified.

Anyways my point is,my little interaction that I did have with AW on SM did have an impact.I am for one who at first thought that a local MC was involved over a drug debt owed but quickly changed that theory to the W's being guilty after the AG posted their pics shortly after the searches.

I no longer have a SM account not for the reasons that have been gossiped through the grapevine but for other personal reasons and I haven't missed it one bit...I do have plans though in the near future to visit PC and see some of the court proceedings in person.I also want to meet LM and shake his hand,I just hope he doesn't sock me a good one LOL.
Thank you for your videos! They were very helpful in understanding the area.

Who
I'm the guy who made the YT vid on the Wagners farm house and I can recall very vividly the day I posted it in a SM group that AW was in.She was always just lurking and after I posted that vid,she had sent a message to the group Mod taking issue with it.I don't remember exactly what she said but she was basically talking about the pig houses in the backyard that I had mistaken for some type of bird house like a rooster.The Mod sent me a copy of what she said and she wasn't happy obviously that I had made the vid and even trespassed which was a mistake (a real idiot moment) but I was a wannabe journalist just trying to get into the middle of something sensational...I also remember the first time AW made her first public statement in that group and it was just a few days after I posted the video.I had posted a question regarding why S wasn't brought back to HR's place the night of the murders when it was in fact her turn to have her and that's when AW threatened me to have the new homeowner of the Wagner farm house have me arrested.I'm not going to lie,it did scare me a little and make me think.I later found out from BCI Agent in charge,can't remember his name,starts with an S told me that they actually were going to have me arrested for criminal trespassing and felony burglary so my decision to pull back a little and remove the vid was justified.

Anyways my point is,my little interaction that I did have with AW on SM did have an impact.I am for one who at first thought that a local MC was involved over a drug debt owed but quickly changed that theory to the W's being guilty after the AG posted their pics shortly after the searches.

I no longer have a SM account not for the reasons that have been gossiped through the grapevine but for other personal reasons and I haven't missed it one bit...I do have plans though in the near future to visit PC and see some of the court proceedings in person.I also want to meet LM and shake his hand,I just hope he doesn't sock me a good one LOL.
i remember your videos . Nice job . In one of your videos you were looking for the tracks - you were basically driving right on top of them ......lol literally 10 feet to your right . Because there was so much over growth surrounding the tracks they couldn’t be seen from the road you were driving on ........... I saw them from google earth .........I liked your vids , at the time they were very informative .

It took me 2 years just to learn how to copy & paste but even I understood this process.....What do you do when recorded evidence on security cameras of individuals (The Pike County Ninjas aka W4s?) entering the Rhoden's property was stolen or erased? What if those "hard drives or SD cards" were discovered in the heap of trash W's left behind when they went to Alaska?? OOOoops. One man's trash, is another man's treasure??
I bet there are some "reliable resource(s), uh source" we could use: "If you accidentally deleted or erased the video recordings on CCTV or DVR camera hard drive or SD card, don’t worry. Just download the best CCTV/DVR hard drive recovery software for free here, and follow detailed the guidelines below to easily recover your deleted or lost .cctv or .dvr videos, images now."
Recover Deleted/Erased Videos from DVR/CCTV Hard Drive/SD Card – EaseUS

The only way to truly erase a hard drive is with a program that writes all Zeros to it. And then it may be recoverable. There is two copies of everything on a hard drive...

BBM
AW threatened me to have the new homeowner of the Wagner farm house have me arrested.
Wow. Was she on such good terms with the people they sold the house to?

BCI Agent in charge,can't remember his name,starts with an S told me that they actually were going to have me arrested for criminal trespassing and felony burglary
Trespassing I can see, but burglary?

I no longer have a SM account
Social media accounts are often a double edged sword. LE love them. They get a lot from a persons SM account after a crime has been committed.

I do have plans though in the near future to visit PC
Be careful and don't break any laws.

I also want to meet LM and shake his hand,
If you do get to meet him tell LM that we here at WS support him all the way and wish him the best the world has to offer.

JMO

Thank you.I'll leave the research and the sleuthing to the real pros out there but it was nice to be able to add a little something that I could.
Everyone started as a novice. Keep in the game and out of jail and who knows, you may be the next Raisin or Betty or Dudley. Sorry I messed Y'all's names up but you know what I mean.

BBM
AW threatened me to have the new homeowner of the Wagner farm house have me arrested.
Wow. Was she on such good terms with the people they sold the house to?

BCI Agent in charge,can't remember his name,starts with an S told me that they actually were going to have me arrested for criminal trespassing and felony burglary
Trespassing I can see, but burglary?

I no longer have a SM account
Social media accounts are often a double edged sword. LE love them. They get a lot from a persons SM account after a crime has been committed.

I do have plans though in the near future to visit PC
Be careful and don't break any laws.

I also want to meet LM and shake his hand,
If you do get to meet him tell LM that we here at WS support him all the way and wish him the best the world has to offer.

JMO
Answer to the first question,from my understanding,she was.The new homeowner did make a comment on the YT thread that he didn't care who were the previous owners,all he cared about is that he "Loved" the house and property...Another neighbor who owns land there and uses it for his live stock JS has made comments on AW's SM asking how the Winter was up in Alaska ? As far as I know,he liked the W's.Not so sure how he feels now...The neighbors just to the South of the W's who own the TLC Pet groomer told me that she thought they were not the brightest to pull of the murders because as she stated JW and GW were sloppy mechanics.She seemed like she never had a problem with them except that they were always borrowing tools off of her...I've often wondered on the night of the murders when DR left the nursing home which is about a mile away from the farm house,were the W's watching for her to leave work? it would have been very easy for them to do so from Peterson Rd.

2nd comment...I figured because I was inside the dwelling of the barn.

3rd comment...yes,i'll never do SM ever again.People unwillingly are putting their info out there without a clue in the world.I was one of them.

4th comment...Don't worry about that,i learned the first time. and yes I really do want to meet LM.I have a lot of respect for that man and yes I will def let him know about all of you guys and the love and support that we have for him and his family.I was told that he really is a nice guy.

You said you were a journalist? Looking forward to reading your stories, hopefully a few about this crime.

JMO
No,i am a wannbe journalist LOL who just wanted to get into the middle of something sensational.I'm not very good with words,I'm more of a hands on kind of guy.If I only had the time,i could make an impact on the field i'm sure.

Answer to the first question,from my understanding,she was.The new homeowner did make a comment on the YT thread that he didn't care who were the previous owners,all he cared about is that he "Loved" the house and property...Another neighbor who owns land there and uses it for his live stock JS has made comments on AW's SM asking how the Winter was up in Alaska ? As far as I know,he liked the W's.Not so sure how he feels now...The neighbors just to the South of the W's who own the TLC Pet groomer told me that she thought they were not the brightest to pull of the murders because as she stated JW and GW were sloppy mechanics.She seemed like she never had a problem with them except that they were always borrowing tools off of her...I've often wondered on the night of the murders when DR left the nursing home which is about a mile away from the farm house,were the W's watching for her to leave work? it would have been very easy for them to do so from Peterson Rd.

2nd comment...I figured because I was inside the dwelling of the barn.

3rd comment...yes,i'll never do SM ever again.People unwillingly are putting their info out there without a clue in the world.I was one of them.

4th comment...Don't worry about that,i learned the first time. and yes I really do want to meet LM.I have a lot of respect for that man and yes I will def let him know about all of you guys and the love and support that we have for him and his family.I was told that he really is a nice guy.

BBM

He seems to be. I still pray for him and his family daily. I worry about the toll it is taking on GenvR also.

I think LM knew from the beginning who killed his family. I also think he suffered a lot of frustration because of that knowledge over the last 2 1/2 years of no arrests. Can you imagine knowing who killed your family but year after year passes with no arrests while they move 4000 miles away with your great granddaughter? It would be very scary knowing that little girl was with the monsters you knew killed your family. Poor LM. I know he must be relieved now with the arrests.

JMO

No,i am a wannbe journalist LOL who just wanted to get into the middle of something sensational.I'm not very good with words,I'm more of a hands on kind of guy.If I only had the time,i could make an impact on the field i'm sure.

BBM

There is no time like the present. You have to make time for your dreams.

Start with a small piece on LM. Just give your impression of the stress and frustration and anger he has to be feeling. I think LM would talk to you about that if you stay away from the evidence part of the crime and concentrate on his feelings through all this. How he felt when it seemed like no arrests would ever be made and his relief when he finally learned they had been arrested. How his faith has helped him through it.

It would be a really nice story.

JMo

The only way to truly erase a hard drive is with a program that writes all Zeros to it. And then it may be recoverable. There is two copies of everything on a hard drive...

That's right Dudley. The truly only way to erase them is to destroy them totally, burn, scatter over miles etc. In WW2 the British could decipher charred letters, documents, etc. Just think of what can be done today.
https://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4094&context=jclc

I don't think that at all. I don't think it was AW. I think it was Jake all the way. Taking SW was a way to hurt HR for dumping him and having another man's child. No different than thousands of other partners in a relationship that use the kids to get back at the one who left.

When she wouldn't sign over her rights, and her dad wouldn't let him beat her into submission, he just killed her whole family. Just like many, many other domestic violence crimes where the partner kills the spouse and kids and sometimes parents and extended family of the other partner.

JMO

That is a very good possibly. At this point, it's all guessing for us, till the trials start.

Wonderful post. When you shake LM's hand, I hope you will please tell him you are also shaking his hand for many of us who wish we could.

It took me 2 years just to learn how to copy & paste but even I understood this process.....What do you do when recorded evidence on security cameras of individuals (The Pike County Ninjas aka W4s?) entering the Rhoden's property was stolen or erased? What if those "hard drives or SD cards" were discovered in the heap of trash W's left behind when they went to Alaska?? OOOoops. One man's trash, is another man's treasure??
I bet there are some "reliable resource(s), uh source" we could use: "If you accidentally deleted or erased the video recordings on CCTV or DVR camera hard drive or SD card, don’t worry. Just download the best CCTV/DVR hard drive recovery software for free here, and follow detailed the guidelines below to easily recover your deleted or lost .cctv or .dvr videos, images now."
Recover Deleted/Erased Videos from DVR/CCTV Hard Drive/SD Card – EaseUS

I have heard of the videos but don't recall seeing them. Do you still have them posted or have you posted them again since the arrest?

Because the 4 Wagner's are each charged with Aggravated Burglary, I thought I'd read up on burglary in Ohio in general. I always thought burglary meant breaking into and stealing something inside a home. Then when the other member talked about AW wanted to have him arrested for felony burglary, I wanted to see if she knew what she was talking about. If anyone is interested, here is some Ohio law information as applies to the subject of burglary.
You don't have to break in and you don't have to steal anything.

Ohio Burglary Laws - FindLaw

Last edited:
I am wondering since they have Wagner’s talking about killing Dewine and Reader and the other guy and an escape plan wonder if they have them talking about killing the Rhodens? Looks like if they felt safe enough to talk about Dewine and others they would have felt safe enough (as in no one knowing there conversation) to have mentioned something about that night. Like we should do this because of that kind of thing. Something must not have went completely as plan since Chris had signs of struggle. And that could be a reference point on how to take care of Dewine and reader. To make sure I am clear I mean a reference point to them in their planning their future targets. Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member