GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember during the years of the Caylee Anthony case, feeling this weird sense of regret. Just this longing for it not to be true. For it not have happened to her. Just looking at how alive she was. And how vulnerable.

Anyone get that feeling during these cases? Like you have this almost physical urge to reach in and turn back time and stop it. And a funny feeling that you can't?

Absolutely. Every time I see their faces I wish I could rewind time. It makes me sick. My heart just hurts for them.

She initially became emotional while talking about how this would negatively effect her life. Then I feel like she realized that wasn’t really appropriate so she added the girls.
This was my exact opinion. For whatever reason I will never understand, NK did not appear in the interview to be particularly devastated for the murder victims nor horrified what she had to have just learned that very day or late the night before. The interview was on the 16th. He "confessed" to where he dumped the bodies only the very night before this. IMO

I read every second page on average
because usually people are quoting the most recent page so if you read every page your really reading double.
but its not fool proof! lol

and if a quoted post tickles you or you wanna know what that reply was too you put your cursor over the arrow next to their name and it will take you to original post :)

Thank you! I never knew that was possible. I've wasted who knows how much time scrolling back to find the original post. *forehead slap*

Anybody know a good reason why the media hasn't released any more info?
I imagine they will do one or two cover stories a day like
- Chris Watts googled ”What, like, does it feel like when you, like, eat organic Pizza?“
- More about the mistress: Who is Jim?
- Watch: Bella‘s last meal
- Exclusive: Metallica interview! James Hatfield: What "Battery is found in me" is all about
- Watch: Bodycam shows dog Dieter
- Chris Watts googled ”How do I, like, have an emotional conversation?“
- etc.

Agree.

Also - people are not responsible for their looks or voices, but NK has surprizingly scratchy voice.

The manner of speaking is unusual. Overproductive, to be polite. This whole interview would take perhaps one hour if she answered to the point, but I find all these excursions into her macronutrients, her exercises, her plants, her apartment, her habits, etc is horribly annoying. She comes across as very self-conceited and really, not caring about anyone or anything save for herself. As a stepmother, she would have been obstinate, rigid and boring. MOO.

Also, she was interviewed by the police. And given what we know now about deleted texts, and other lies, how can we believe her statement "I am totally honest with you guys"? I don't find her honest, and I think that maybe her logorrhea had to do with anxiety caused by unwillingness to answer some direct questions that the interviewer asked her. A glib, but boring, liar.

But at the same time, I don't feel that NK is in any way involved or implicated in the annihilation of the family. She comes across as pretty smart and a good planner. (She also appears bitter because of personal problems, maybe not only current ones).

I can't imagine NK "coaching" CW on resolving his family issues. I can imagine her telling him that three kids and a divorce would be a huge financial burden for her to bear, and him deciding to cut the Gordian knot the way he saw fit, but it is not her fault.

(On a side note - i really liked the interviewing style of the detective).

Her dad is pretty angry when he says "leading", but when they discussed her friends between the two, they both appeared viscous, I can't find a better word. Rolling back and forth for how long you need to know a guy to introduce him to your family, all these meaningless repeats...
Good assessment, the detective finally cut her off about the macronutrients, lol. I agree she is not in any way responsible for CW’s actions.

In regards to bodies releasing fluids upon death --

Every person I have been around/cared for that passed away has released a small amount of urine and/or stool with death. I'm not sure how quickly afterward, but I know one was within an hour of death.
(I am a Nurse Practitioner but worked a Medical/Surgical unit in my RN days, as well as caring for my mother when she succumbed to cancer).

I have just listened to NK police interrogation, something that stood out to me was when she talks about the times she went to CW family home. She said that she didn’t like being there as it was CW family space and that she respected that. She didn’t respect it enough IMO, otherwise she would have stepped out of the equation all together.
However even though in her interview she sounds almost arrogant, I do not believe she had any clue what CW was planning to do. I believe she probably did encourage him to try and fix his marriage but in a half hearted way, otherwise she would have ceased contact with him whilst he was in NC with his family but she still chose to communicate with him.

Oh, yes. How noble of you to not want to be in their home... I mean, that didn’t prevent you from having a relationship with him, but you’re such a good person.

If there was a trial, I would think loads of info, we are obtaining now, would not be permitted.
Perhaps the Watts family and NK would not be portrayed, in as bad a light, as we are finding here.
Thank goodness, their ugliness, their lies, their dislike of Shan'ann is clear now.
MOO.

Absolutely.
And I kept getting the feeling she was trying to ingratiate herself and "flirt" with the agent interviewing her.
Her 1 minute of sniffles and squeals over the murder of CeCe and Bella was as transparently self-serving as a windex-ed window:mad:. Then she quickly went back to being her brash, obnoxious self.

MOO.

It really bothered me how she confidently stated "Celeste. 'Cece'". In that gross, baby voice as if she gave a damn.

They asked, "Is that how she's called?" (Or something to that effect). "Yes".

Really? How do you know? Thought you never met them and barely knew the guy?

Had he chosen divorce over death, I predict she would be the type I've seen a few dozen times who go into the attorney's office and try to dictate everything about the case, taking over for the husband.

She would've been a nightmare.

If it were me as the mistress I would be DEVASTATED about this situation.... completely and utterly destroyed that I indirectly was responsible for the death of an innocent pregnant mother and her two adorable sweet girls. I would be saying sorry over and over and ruminating in my head what I could have done better, blaming myself and would be wanting to ask forgiveness for my mistakes getting together with Chris Watts.

I would certainly not be criticising or demonising the victims that I don’t even know and were only let in to their lives by the monster that killed them. I would feel absolutely destroyed.

Anyone that would feel anything different to this is not normal....nor human

Right? Because a person with any sense of morality would already be feeling guilt over partaking in an affair. If that affair culminated in your lover murdeying his entire family you would be gutted.

Idk, but if I ever had to judge a polygraph test without seeing the results and only video I’d say CW is a prime example of guilty as HE double hockey sticks.....that woman giving the test had to feel physically ill!!! MOO

Yes, this! This sums up the absolutely bizarre attitude and seeming lack of taking anything seriously beyond how it affects her or was affected by her.

"His cheese was sliding off his cracker"?!

This is how she describes the grown man she was sleeping with, the married man who just killed his pregnant wife and children? As a 30 year old woman? Participating in questioning for a quadruple murder investigation?

NK thinks she is so smart, coming up with that comment.:rolleyes:
As you state, this is an LE interview, a murder investigation, where she is connected to CW.
This isn't, drinks with the girls.
Poor taste, poor etiquette, poor rude human!!!!!:eek:
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads