GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems Watt's completely owned himself in the Polygraph pre-interview

See from around 53mins

Watt's is mansplaining in great detail his security system - notice the pride and confidence as he speaks about it.

They have a sensor in the ground floor that detects movement. This can be set to a passive mode where it does not give an alarm - but it still logs the movement. So it seems when Watt's was home he had it in this mode.

So it picks up Watt's himself after 4am "getting ready to go to work" (he leaves at 5.30am). It also picked up SW coming home on Sunday nite.

So the detective asks him if it then picks up SW and the kids later on Monday after he leaves.

Whoops!

So there was no movement in the house after he left - yet supposedly his wife and kids were there.

He realises this mistake and starts talking about alerts from open garage door and open cellar door.

The man is such a clown!

Love your last 3 sentences, after reading
"Watt's is mansplaining in great detail his security system - notice the pride and confidence as he speaks about it.
They have a sensor in the ground floor that detects movement."

This proves, no one home, after CW left for work.:D

FROM GITANA1:

CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

Yes he confessed to killing the girls. He pled guilty to the first degree murder with premeditation and deliberation of Celeste and Bella. He was asked about each child and asked about his guilt as to each one, separately and he pled guilty to each.

It's not on video but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. He said "Guilty" when asked how he pled to each. Separately.

That's a confession. That's a fact.

Just because a confession doesn't have the detail people crave doesn't mean it's not a confession.

The DA referred to him giving a statement as to what he did and why.

I don't see Rourke turning around to him at any time or asking him to "confess". Or to give an "admission." I didn't hear those words or see him turn to the defendant at all.

He already confessed and he already admitted to killing all three and Nico. That's what a plea is:

JESSTHINKIN'S RESPONSE:
I see you're a Verified Attorney so I accept your explanation that CW pleading guilty to killing his girls is the same thing as a confession. I watched the sentencing live on 11/19, watched the DA's press conference live on 11/19, read through the document dump virtually page by page from 11/21 to 11-24, watched CW's polygraph interviews on 11/29, and felt dissatisfied in CW's failure to "come clean" and retract his accusation that SW killed the girls. IMO the evidence is overwhelming that CW killed the girls, so it's not at ALL that I doubt that, I'm just hopeful for an eventual retraction so the SW-bashers can lose their fuel.

About Rourke turning to CW during the sentencing, thanks for posting the video, I watched it again and was surprised to not see that, and I do stand corrected. I must have conflated what Rourke said at 28:40 in the sentencing video "...I don't expect that he will ever tell the truth about what really happened, or why..." with what Rourke later said at the sentencing press conference at 6:30 "...I intentionally called upon him to see if he would answer those questions in the courtroom this morning...to give us an account of what happened...."

Sentencing video (see 28:40)

Post-Sentencing Press Conference Video (see 6:30)

Hi--I have a question regarding the death lawsuit by Shannan's family.

I thought families' filed wrongful death lawsuit's when the defendant wasn't able to be prosecuted or when the defendant's sentencing didn't seem "enough" to the families. I am confused about the wrongful death lawsuit against CW because he already pled to guilty to all three homicides. So, I guess I am asking two questions: 1) Is it normal to have a wrongful death lawsuit even if the defendant has already pled guilty; and 2) what do you think SW's family is seeking by having this extra court case?

I mean no offense to SW's family. I am just trying to understand the purpose/point of the lawsuit. It is an honest question--no judgement on my part.

This idiot does not think things through, at all. It blows my mind how little foresight this man has.

He tells LE that he was at the Rockies game and gives them the names of the coworkers, that DID NOT attend the game with him. Did he think the cops weren't going to talk to those guys? I don't get it.

Arrogant or dumb? Affiliated with the same pathological lying disorder that Casey Anthony has.

Could someone please tell me which clip has the moment when he freaks out that LE might tell co-workers where he put the bodies of his family? I have watched a lot of footage (too much :( but somehow missed that. Thank you. I am just curious to see him actually showing a feeling other than very anxious to please.

This idiot does not think things through, at all. It blows my mind how little foresight this man has.

He tells LE that he was at the Rockies game and gives them the names of the coworkers, that DID NOT attend the game with him. Did he think the cops weren't going to talk to those guys? I don't get it.

That's what is so hard too understand about this guy. This is why reporters asked the team if he showed signs of low intellect or insanity.

He's childlike in his ability to tell lies with no foresight as to how easily those lies will be uncovered. Like a child he's living moment to moment.

It is insane.

That's what is so hard too understand about this guy. This is why reporters asked the team if he showed signs of low intellect or insanity.

He's childlike in his ability to tell lies with no foresight as to how easily those lies will be uncovered. Like a child he's living moment to moment.

It is insane.

I really wish a psychologist could tell us what's wrong with him. He reminds me of Casey Anthony living in a delusional pretend reality. In fact, they'd make the perfect couple. ugh...

This is the same guy whom forgot that the detectives would check his neighbors video cameras after telling them that she went on a playdate. Wow.

I really wish a psychologist could tell us what's wrong with him. He reminds me of Casey Anthony living in a delusional pretend reality. In fact, they'd make the perfect couple. ugh...
Check out Jewels of Thought(not the band) on YouTube. Maybe add ‘Watts’ to the search. She’s a psychologist who’s done a series of really interesting videos analyzing CW and his family...

He's childlike in his ability to tell lies with no foresight as to how easily those lies will be uncovered.

I've experienced this before with a sociopath in a 1:1 situation

He lied about things where we both know it is an obvious lie, but he did it anyway. I was stunned, wondering why he would do this and whose benefit it was for.

But if you research the personality type, they frequently prefer to live within their own delusions and refuse to confront reality

Hi--I have a question regarding the death lawsuit by Shannan's family.

I thought families' filed wrongful death lawsuit's when the defendant wasn't able to be prosecuted or when the defendant's sentencing didn't seem "enough" to the families. I am confused about the wrongful death lawsuit against CW because he already pled to guilty to all three homicides. So, I guess I am asking two questions: 1) Is it normal to have a wrongful death lawsuit even if the defendant has already pled guilty; and 2) what do you think SW's family is seeking by having this extra court case?

I mean no offense to SW's family. I am just trying to understand the purpose/point of the lawsuit. It is an honest question--no judgement on my part.
Life insurance policies? Equity in the house, 401k plans? Keep any assets out of his hands, I think. He also owes them restitution $.

Shanann’s shirt looks so filthy. I suppose the burial explains that. The blood marks on the shoulder of the shirt seem more than I would expect though. What caused that? The DA didn’t say that she bit her tongue or lip or mouth. So where did this blood come from, and does it seem like a lot to you? It’s kind of hard to determine with the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoegazergirl