GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have to know how she spelled her name to perform that search. No one would spell it that way out the gate. And even if she asked him to repeat the name or how to spell it. It would be easy to still need a couple attempts to get it right.

thank you her name isn't a common spelling of classic Shannon either. Unless her searches show several attempts.

I also google everything. I’ve said many times if my google history is ever part of an investigation, I am going to have some questions to answer. However, if my google history includes a woman who ends up murdered just under a year later and while I’m having an affair with her spouse, those questions are going to be well warranted. That’s one heck of a coincidence.
It is, you’re right! And we deserve an explanation, don’t you think? But we’ll probably never get one, and if we do, it will probably be a lie because that’s the world we live in.

Oh, boy. I imagine how much sympathy you got instead...

About Scott Peterson, the detective said to Amber Frey, "he lies even about his lies". I think it is more that just need for sympathy. Some weirdness that has no name yet.

The reason my ex-liar told me about his "dead" ex was to explain that we looked very much alike, hence he fell in love with me on the spot. I remember him telling me about her "quiet gravesite". And then I met her.

What did you do?

I have a couple of questions. I've asked before, but I didn't really get any answers. Probably because the thread ended. Sorry for duplication. I appreciate all the information and opinions here.

Does the manner in which the girls were murdered, combined with the posed doll photo, imply that the girls were murdered first? I believe it does.

Is NK a good person or a bad person, and will she disappear now or will we be hearing from her again?

Thanks in advance.

I think the doll pic doesn’t look good for him, that’s for sure. I want to believe the kids lost their lives because of something other than premeditation, ie Bella walked in while he was killing SW, etc., but that’s just bc it’s hard to believe anyone could be such a monster even though we know that some people are.

I don’t NK is a good person. At all. I still don’t believe without any doubt that she knew he would kill them, but I think she’s morally reprehensible.

thank you her name isn't a common spelling of classic Shannon either. Unless her searches show several attempts.
Every time I google it multiple spellings of Shanann come up. Maybe not now because there’s so many entries on this case, but if you search people named Shanann Watts on fb, you’ll see, Shannon Watts comes up.

I think the doll pic doesn’t look good for him, that’s for sure. I want to believe the kids lost their lives because of something other than premeditation, ie Bella walked in while he was killing SW, etc., but that’s just bc it’s hard to believe anyone could be such a monster even though we know that some people are.

I don’t NK is a good person. At all. I still don’t believe without any doubt that she knew he would kill them, but I think she’s morally reprehensible.

Thank you. Agree and agree.

I saw that her new lawyer was specifically a type of lawyer for libel.

That made me think she was perhaps looking after a book deal ( or do an exclusive tell all) to see what she could say legally without being slanderous or libelous, because why else would she get that type of a specific lawyer.
I thought it was to protect her from libel... I seem to remember he also specialized in ‘internet’ issues (not the exact wording)...

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

Every time I google it multiple spellings of Shanann come up. Maybe not now because there’s so many entries on this case, but if you search people named Shanann Watts on fb, you’ll see, Shannon Watts comes up.

So why do you think she out-of-the-blue one day googles her name?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a truly heartbreaking case. I’ve read a lot of the posts and may have missed it but do we know what NK job role was/is? I’m assuming she is still employed by them but that has got to be a difficult thing to go back to!
No, she was fired back in August, a bout a week after CW’s arrest... she had an office job, something to do with monitoring and safety (?). Hmmm... typed out, that looks pretty ironic...

I think Googling a very specifically spelled name that turns out to be the wife of a future lover is more discussion-worthy than the wedding dress searches.

The very specifically spelled name of the wife that was murdered by that future lover is more relevant than the wedding dress search because there is a chance that the wedding dress search was because a friend was getting married or she was helping a friend find a suitable wedding dress.

This comes to mind to me because I spent hours and hours searching for Mother-of-the-Bride Dresses a few years back to help my sister out. I have no children, so definitely not a relevant search for me.

Perhaps if we had context around both of those searches we could have have better-informed discussions. But if NK was the source of the context, would we believe her?

It’s because so much time passed between that first search and the next one. If she was that interested in CW, you’d think there would be more. At least, I do.
Maybe she (NK) was interested in CW and heard a reference to a wife, or someone named Shanann in his life, and googled it. She found he was married and moved on, hence; the passed time. Then, much later, there was some interest or interaction at work (he walks into her office and introduces himself) and the dance begins.

It is, you’re right! And we deserve an explanation, don’t you think? But we’ll probably never get one, and if we do, it will probably be a lie because that’s the world we live in.

I truly wish we would get answers to so many questions but the only people left to tell us are two known liars.

Maybe she (NK) was interested in CW and heard a reference to a wife, or someone named Shanann in his life, and googled it. She found he was married and moved on, hence; the passed time. Then, much later, there was some interest or interaction at work (he walks into her office and introduces himself) and the dance begins.

That's what I think also.

I respectfully disagree. I see devious planning with this one. Everything she does seems well thought out in advance.

disturbing

What did they have in common besides sex and her programming his apps?
I think he saw in her something that he was familiar and comfortable with. She was self assured and likely controlling. He probably thought she was the perfect replacement and he would continue to be taken care of just like he always has.
For her, I think it was about the excitement and sex. When CW first got arrested, there was a picture of her on line, the one with her glasses. She looked to me like kind of an awkward nerdy geek. I'm wondering if she never had too many exciting relationships when she was younger and as she became older she learned how to fix herself up with makeup, got rid of the glasses, maybe got in shape, and began to attract men.
Then she meets a muscular guy with a six pack who seems interested in her and it's a dream come true for her.
This is the only thing I can think of since he doesn't seem to be anywhere equal intellectually to her. They didn't seem to talk about much except for food and keeping fit, and his marriage situation.
I don't believe they would have lasted very long after the sexual attraction wore off. He likely would blame her for killing his family for nothing. When someone better came along, he probably would have killed her too. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member