GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been gone over hundreds of times. She confirmed what they already suspected after the company contacted LE with suspicions of affair. Otherwise the company contacting them would have been merely confirmation of what they already knew from NK, and it wasn't.
Confirmed? Anadarko went to the CBI, Kessinger went to the police dept. 2 separate pieces of evidence received at 2 different locations. We don’t know what time Kessinger contacted the police, but it had to be long enough before CW was confronted that afternoon to get enough information to confront him with, and for LE to all get on the same page before confronting him. Also, I’ve heard as “proof” here at WS that someone at Anadarko tipped NK off, so she had no choice but to call, but I didn’t see any proof in the official documents that this actually happened .

All this is true but in CW's world he's SW's victim. He was mentioning the fitness thing to detectives as one reason for separation. He was hurt she didn't like him running after work because she felt he should spend time with family. He said that's why he started doing weights before work blah blah blah. He was mad she wanted to take photos dressed like they were going to exercise but she didn't want to actually exercise. The horror.

This is why I think he's a narcissist. He ignores what his wife does well and focuses on what she doesn't do well. His wife didn't organize his diet for him like NK so he's going to be sour about it.

It's also very typical for someone having an affair. He was in the fog and he was going to look for problems in SW so he can justify cheating to himself and NK. He can explain to NK why he isn't a bad guy, his wife is. It's a very tired narrative used by cheating partners every day. Sorry for the tangent

Other than CW going on runs with NT sometimes, is there any evidence he actually wanted to go running after work? Any evidence that SW didn't like it? I seem to recall a video she made in which she bragged about CW running several miles and how proud she was of him for that and for his weight loss. This is just another of his lies IMO. Plus, SW DID organize CW's diet. She made him 5 weeks of freezer meals so he didn't have to cook or shop for himself while she was in NC. Then when she had to go to AZ for work for only a weekend she sent him the King Scoopers "click list" to pick up from the store. My understanding is that is preordered groceries she selected for him over the internet. The store pulls the items and puts together the order and all he had to is go pick them up. CW had no work to do in regards to his diet with SW and she often took photos and videos of him exercising to show him off on her social media. I don't understand why he thought that would be a believable lie to police. o_O

I have never, since 1998, googled, or yahoo'ed, or altavista'd a term without clicking on at least one of the links presented, assuming there are results presented. And I don't believe people who say they do. Someone would have to have lots of time on their hands to google terms and not be interested enough to click through. The only exception might be the images. Even if she didn't have a current FB account, she'd have to click through from google to FB to find out an account was needed.
yeah, right!
its like getting everything out on the bench for dinner then not cooking tea and eating it lol

It has been released because I saw it. They put cuffs on him in the interrogation room and walk him to the car.

We are talking about the same video. What we were referencing was the video of what happened immediately before that. There is no video that I've see that shows the officers saying "you're under arrest". Again, if you have a video showing that, I'd love to see it. Please post the link, thanks!

I sat and watched all CW interrogation videos yesterday. Hours of listening to his nonsense made me so sad and gave me anxiety when I went to bed.

I don't know how those agents sat there with him, poured over all the photos and evidence. It's heartbreaking from the outside, I can't imagine being in the thick of it. And as soon as they're done with CW they have to go do another depressing case.

Keeping us all safe, one creep at a time.

Moo
They are amazing and they did an outstanding job. Seeing the videos in their entirety of the iterrogation/polygraph/confession was riviting. The very best part of the video was seeing CW get handcuffed and arrensted. He lied about every thing. Every. Thing. And I was stunned at his demeanor. The videos gave more weight to the transcripts of the interrogation. CW IS a monster.

How come we never see letters like this to CW (instead of those bizarre love letters from disturbed individuals):

"Was it worth it, buddy? All that freedom. The sun. Good food. Family. Choice. Nice showers. Soft sheets. Nice toilet paper. Nature. Space. Don't you regret your evil decision? Knowing your life is totally over? Knowing the world is horrified by the ghoul you've become?"

I mean there are solutions to everything. Why couldn't he have gone to a psychologist and said, "I met a woman and I'm obsessed. Addicted. The problem is I'm married with two kids and one on the way. I like my family but I feel empty inside. I need to get out but I don't see a way without bringing shame on my head. What can I do?"

Why wouldn't a person seek help with the problem. Seek a way to work through whatever they're feeling, and find a way out f they need to, before taking such an irreversible step?

It's like these annihilators get on this runaway train of madness. Single minded in their determination that death is the only way out. They seem to lose any ability to reason.

It's endlessly horrifying and fascinating to me.

Your point is well made here. It’s SO hard to fathom! Is it also the serious money problems on top of all this a common factor FAs just can’t see beyond and their brains having such an unrealistic view of the likelihood of getting away with it?

It goes to motive. That bathroom pic shows us what she was offering him and what was motivating him to rid himself of his burdensome family.

For LE. But does the public need to see it?

I have zero respect for her. But she is not on trial.

Yes, CW could have sent those pics to anyone.

But I expect more from the govt re privacy when there is no reason to include the public in the voyeurism .

But how much did she really hamper the investigation? I thought he might have been annoyed with her for speaking to the press, trying to do damage control before the final sentencing. I was.
And please don’t say I think you’re a bunch of meanies. This isn’t personal. We’re just talking it out.
Who cares if she is embarrassed! Who cares if she is inconvenienced? Her boyfriend has just committed the most awful atrocity and she is hedging what she will tell them! If you don't want embarrassing details of your tawdry little life to be public, then choose a different path. This is NO time to be squeamish. She should be telling them truthful details of their life in the hope it might be helpful, not meting
out a sanitized version in case they see her for what she is.

Confirmed? Anadarko went to the CBI, Kessinger went to the police dept. 2 separate pieces of evidence received at 2 different locations. We don’t know what time Kessinger contacted the police, but it had to be long enough before CW was confronted that afternoon to get enough information to confront him with, and for LE to all get on the same page before confronting him. Also, I’ve heard as “proof” here at WS that someone at Anadarko tipped NK off, so she had no choice but to call, but I didn’t see any proof in the official documents that this actually happened .
Do you think CBI wouldn't immediately share important information with the Commander in Chief in a murder investigation?

LE did not confront Chris about NK. Chris told them he was having an affair, that was what his deception was, they responded they already knew about NK. NK was not used as leverage of any kind, Chris volunteered she took his breath away and he never thought he could feel that way about someone.

And on 8/15, the same day she met with investigators, she scrubbed all her electronics knowing this was a missing persons case at that point. She came in for an interview and then proceeded to lie throughout the interview, how is that helpful or forthcoming?
I believe NK scrubbed all her electronics on the 14th, when she learned
SW was pregnant. She volunteered to sit for that interview for at least 2 1/2 hours, not sure how long, the tape was cut off, and she answered every question they asked her, then she went back and did more interviews. Whatever they asked. She also typed up for them everything she thought she had forgotten.

But I expect more from the govt re privacy when there is no reason to include the public in the voyeurism .

As to the bolded, take that up with the 'Freedom of Information Act.'

She may not be on trial, but she is 'part' of the trial because of her poor choices. Her electronic communications were caught up in a quadruple murder investigation.

I believe NK scrubbed all her electronics on the 14th, when she learned
SW was pregnant. She volunteered to sit for that interview for at least 2 1/2 hours, not sure how long, the tape was cut off, and she answered every question they asked her, then she went back and did more interviews. Whatever they asked. She also typed up for them everything she thought she had forgotten.

She didn't answer everything. She didn't want to divulge the full identity of her alibi for the day of the murders.

Do you think CBI wouldn't immediately share important information with the Commander in Chief in a murder investigation?
I’m sure they did, but we don’t know when. I’d like to know before I accuse. That’s all.

Isn't it sad with Christmas coming he is sitting in jail and his wife and children are dead. Do you think his mother feels guilty for setting him against Shanann. I think from all I read, she played a big hand in this. Instead of encouraging him to love his wife she did the opposite.
Deep down she probably does feel guilty and that's why she is so defensive. Yet she may never admit it, not even to herself. Imo

LE did not release the photo of NK posing to humiliate her. The picture was part of the evidence. IMO not as evidence of a sexual relationship but because CW can be seen in the mirror. NK's picture did not show nudity. One would think the public gets more than enough exposure to nudity from tv and movies to claim to be shocked about a picture released as evidence in a quadruple murder investigation of a women wearing a bathing suit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph