GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way I am not making any excuses for his really stupid actions. It just my opinion.

Not to not-pick about words...but I will. “Stupid” does not begin to describe CW’s actions. It minimizes them. High school kids do “stupid” things like drive too fast, dare each other to jump off railroad trestles into the river, etc. A grown married man who murders his wife and adorable little girls because he’s hot to trot with a floozy...and discards them in the dirt and in oil like garbage...and tries to pin his children’s murders on his dead wife has moved waaaaaay beyond stupid. “Depraved” barely begins to describe his actions. Just keeping it real.

Definition of DEPRAVED

Why aren’t y’all showing more interest in this? If NK only worked at Ansdarko for 4 months, why would she be googling SW in 2017? I thought she worked at Anadarko for a year. Was that ever verified?

She worked for a contract company that had a 4 month short term contract with Anadarko. She worked for a different contract company previously. That company also happened to have a contract at Anadarko.

I have this horrible scenario that’s been in my head that CW strangled Bella when she got up again.
It’s easy to find something nefarious in each and every thing he said.

We’ll never know exactly how and why this all went down.

Bella getting up twice, does ring true for me.

I don’t think he killed her at that point though.

Tell me that you didn’t enjoy watching him squirm during that bodycam video, when he was watching the surveillance video at his neighbor’s house.

Sweating, swaying, mumbling, pale, defeated.

I’ve watched it half a dozen times myself.
My favorite part was after he left and the guy looked at the detective while shaking his head and said, "He's not acting right AT ALL."

Larry - apparently only 4 'victims' were told where he is ; assuming the Rzuceks (Shanann's parents) are two of them, are they obligated to keep that secret?
He is a lying liar and a murderer and a dumper of his little girls in crude oil.
Do we care whom he blames?

THIS, THIS, THIS

I keep thinking Shanann was not only very hurt, but also very angry about the cruel and detached way CW treated their marriage and family. And then there was that $62.00 charge at The Lazy Dog from the night before that she had to have known was a red flag warning of an affair. When she got home that night, she was pissed. I wonder if she said something button pushingly nasty that infuriated him. That night was the climax moment of their Summer, everyone was back home for good, and the lid blew off.
I don't think he could handle confrontations at all. He said he couldn't tell her and I believe that. It was easier to just kill her. Imo

I keep thinking Shanann was not only very hurt, but also very angry about the cruel and detached way CW treated their marriage and family. And then there was that $62.00 charge at The Lazy Dog from the night before that she had to have known was a red flag warning of an affair. When she got home that night, she was pissed. I wonder if she said something button pushingly nasty that infuriated him. That night was the climax moment of their Summer, everyone was back home for good, and the lid blew off.
But there is so much evidence of premeditation. So much. I believe he was lying in wait. He did not snap -- unless you consider snapping a slow process of stretching the lines for days and likely weeks of fixating on this evil deed.

She need not have said or done anything. Did his children say nasty things to him too?
He did not need anything to trigger him. He just wanted them gone out of his life quickly so he could move in with his lover.

So he may have been a serial cheater and the murder may have been a long time coming?
I think the murders occurred when they did, because things reached a tipping point.

He felt trapped, especially with another child on the way.

There were likely financial troubles on top of other marital stressors.

He had a new girlfriend, one that he envisioned a brand new life with.

He took the evil way out.

And I imagine that when he says Shanann was “on top of Cece” that maybe she was, but she was trying CPR?
Then he strangled Shanann in that bed.
You know that lies are sometimes peppered with little bits of truth.
I’m not sure why I think this is the way it happened. Just a thought.

I'm late to the party, but I just finished watching the 2 hour confession interrogation video.

Oh my goodness. If he had just called police after he claimed to catch SW strangling the children, I truly believe his story would have been quite credible. While watching him sob and appear genuinely distressed, I pretended for a moment that this was the interview taking place after a 911 call, attempts at CPR, etc, and it was easy to consider that he was telling the truth. His story could have been completely plausible if not for all the idiotic mistakes he made afterward.

(Then I returned to reality. But still, this fool could have gotten away with it if he had just acted like a normal grieving parent).

There was nothing in discovery to indicate that she went home "pissed". In fact she just wanted to get home to lovingly hold him. And really, SW said something "button pushingly nasty"? That's a gross thing to say. MOO.

I was just kidding about if his parents could visit. It seems like CW likes to hide behind other people instead of saying the truth - easier to say, "oh yea, I'm not allowed to have visitors" than "I don't want to see you and if you come up here, I will refuse." But really I was just being sarcastic. ;)

JPATS transfers, itineraries, and destinations are kept such guarded secrets, I don't think his parents would be notified of where he is going unless they are still considered "victims." I wonder if CW himself has even been told where he is going? I read that the passengers themselves have no idea of the destination, route to get there, or how long it will take.
Colorado prisons are a little more progressive. they recently gave 8,000 inmates electronic tablets as a trial and are pleased with the results less fighting in line to use the phones and calmer inmates in general they go on their best behavior cause they don't want their tablet taken away they aren't connected to the internet but they can communicate with friends ad relatives nd are charged a fee for each call all calls are monitored like the telephone calls and it's easier for LE to do so. They can play endless games on their free time and are more with the times. Some of the older inmates don't know how to work a cellphone Guess he lucked out Did you see where in some cases where an inmate is transferred to another state, they even change their name

And I imagine that when he says Shanann was “on top of Cece” that maybe she was, but she was trying CPR?
Then he strangled Shanann in that bed.
You know that lies are sometimes peppered with little bits of truth.
I’m not sure why I think this is the way it happened. Just a thought.
I don't think she even saw the girls that night. She likely went to bed and he waited for her to fall asleep and then killed her. The only truths are the ridiculous details he tells over and over like Cece had two buttons on the back of her dress. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaarqueiro