GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any discussion about the necklace NK is wearing in her DP glamour shots? Some have said it's the same necklace that CW gave NK, and took a picture of against his hand and sent a text of to NK from NC while he was there. IMO
Wow. When I first saw that photo it crossed the back of my mind, could that necklace be from him, but then I thought, no way would she do that. Where is the photo that CW took of the necklace? If she is wearing jewelry he gave her, I completely revise my opinion that she had nothing to do with this. It would be very disturbing and telling for her to wear a gift from the murderer.

Has there been any discussion about the necklace NK is wearing in her DP glamour shots? Some have said it's the same necklace that CW gave NK, and took a picture of against his hand and sent a text of to NK from NC while he was there. IMO

I think I saw someone speculate here that she was trying to mimic Amber Frey’s book cover photo, right down to her jewelry.

Re: sexy empanada

I think he was trying to be witty and make a nickname for her based on her ethnic makeup. Perhaps her mom's side has Hispanic or Latina ancestry. In one of the work emails, she signed off with "saludos!", (regards in Spanish).

I noticed that, too, but just took that closing as some kind of inside joke or that she was just being cheeky, the way people use “Ciao!” all the time.

This definition with this song because we know he never had an original thought.

Ha! How have I have never heard that before? But ya still gotta add me to the growing list of those that have been ruined on one of their favorite desserts! LOL!

Interesting indeed. She wanted something like what he and Shanann had. But, but, but...wasn't he separated/getting a divorce? Why would she want that?! :rolleyes:

Excerpt from June 12, 2018 email:

NK to CW: "I am looking for someone to build a beautiful life with (seems so simple but is so unrealistic sometimes). Build something similar to what you have done with your wife and those cute little girls."

2018-273 - S17 - Attachments - redacted - Google Drive
LOL, he says 'Lying just complicates things.'

Ugh, my brain's a little fuzzy on this one. First, when he was initially arrested, it was reported that the truck was parked down the street.

What I remember from neighbor NT was that CW had been parking the Lexus down the street and NT couldn't understand why CW parked his truck so far away after it was burglarized? I probably need to go back and watch that again. Can anyone else help? TIA
MOO
I can't help with anything factual, but I do remember us discussing why, the truck was parked so far from the house when they put in on the tow truck to take away. And then there was something about him helping the people whose birthday party was on the Sunday, to take back stuff hired for the party (when his family were missing).

I don't think that she is unattractive at all, but not as attractive as SW. I think for that photo, she had professional makeup, good lighting and maybe filters.
Do you know if those "glam" photos were taken for the newspaper piece on her? It made me uncomfortable that so shortly after the murders. Makes me squirmy.

*edited because hamsters are running the site!

Last edited:
Ugh, my brain's a little fuzzy on this one. First, when he was initially arrested, it was reported that the truck was parked down the street.

What I remember from neighbor NT was that CW had been parking the Lexus down the street and NT couldn't understand why CW parked his truck so far away after it was burglarized? I probably need to go back and watch that again. Can anyone else help? TIA
MOO
Thank you! I think we can all agree on how much we appreciate you! :)

Shallow alert: I don't think NK is ugly but that she's just basic looking. Bland oatmeal I guess. There's no ''Wow" factor. I think Shanann had rather stunning looks due to her ethnicity. Shanann was a classic beauty, IMO.

So where can I see things that JW has said about SW? It's my understanding that JW has been uncomplimentary, like her mother but I have never seen anything more specific. I have been out for a while so my apologies for missing it if anything was mentioned previously. It wouldn't surprise me at all to know if JW has been that way about SW, but I just can't find any specific references to that. Only CW's parents. Could someone please point me to any articles or notes if there are any?

I may be confused... but this seems to reference him parking his work truck down the street, rather than the Lexus.

If correct, this seems to make more sense to me in his scheme than the Lexus. My memory which fails me often, does seem to recall it was the truck if any not the Lexus he parked down the street.

@PommyMommy ?
Edited to add: sorry, referencing a post that seems to be deleted
I think it's coming up tonight in reference to the neighbor NT's comment that over the summer he often saw both the Lexus and the work truck parked out on the street, and he couldn't understand why that would be...

So where can I see things that JW has said about SW? It's my understanding that JW has been uncomplimentary, like her mother but I have never seen anything more specific. I have been out for a while so my apologies for missing it if anything was mentioned previously. It wouldn't surprise me at all to know if JW has been that way about SW, but I just can't find any specific references to that. Only CW's parents. Could someone please point me to any articles or notes if there are any?
I don't think that we can out members here.

Wow. When I first saw that photo it crossed the back of my mind, could that necklace be from him, but then I thought, no way would she do that. Where is the photo that CW took of the necklace? If she is wearing jewelry he gave her, I completely revise my opinion that she had nothing to do with this. It would be very disturbing and telling for her to wear a gift from the murderer.
We discussed this a few pages back and found that those necklaces were very popular from online sites. Not expensive and mostly made in China.

He probably stayed the night.

Yes I think so too. Perhaps he parked the Lexus on the street when he came home in the morning to switch cars because otherwise there would be an alert telling Shanann the garage door had opened and she would ask why he opened the garage door in the morning? With parking the Lexus on the street he could pretend he had gone for his morning jog, return home via the front door, let the dog outside, change his clothes and then leave via the front door again for work in his truck at his normal time. If he even thought about it that is... Maybe he didn't do any evasion of the security system and was only concerned about the neighbors seeing him pull the Lexus into the garage in the morning.
JMO.

I think it's coming up tonight in reference to the neighbor NT's comment that over the summer he often saw both the Lexus and the work truck parked out on the street, and he couldn't understand why that would be...
Still a bit confused on this issue.... but it's interesting to look at.

I don't think he was hiding the Lexus from NK though because she was in it.

Hell.... in the end who knows why he did anything he did. We can't know the mind of the devil. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa