GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re right about Ronnie masking his animosity towards Shanann, atleast when they interacted.

I still think that Cindy was the one driving that hatred though, and Ronnie kind of took her lead.

For me, Cindy was still the worst, even though Shanann and now everyone else, knows exactly what she is.

Somehow, Jamie has been able to remain largely invible, while simultaneously inflicting the most damage out of any of them. Atleast after the fact.
Speaking of Watts sister, does anyone know if she was at the sentencing? I know she did not speak but was she the one with the blonde hair and the bright green jacket who was sitting next to the lawyer who gave the statement from the family? I've been wondering since that day if that was her. I've asked before but so far have not seen an answer. Does anyone know?

He went straight to NUA, not the cop, as if to tell her -Stop meddling, stop giving me the stink eye, go home and leave me alone, I'm the heart-broken victim here, not you.
Take another look at the still photo with the ring on his index finger, pointing at NUA. He's got the bottom 3 fingers curled back and it's about as close to a "gun" gesture as can be. Aimed at NUA.

Last edited:
I finally got thru the second set of discovery released. I was surprised there weren't more text messages between NK and CW (unless I missed them). I saw the ones that have been out there for awhile but I figured there would be more. I know she deleted alot but I figured they could get that back with technology and also aided by Chris's phone.

Yeah, he really didn’t have much of a choice, not if he wanted to sell the story he wanted everyone to buy.

A husband’s wife and kids are missing, him not speaking would have been incredibly suspicious.

Ironically, him speaking was worse than him not saying anything though.
Good thing he took that rope.

Speaking of Watts sister, does anyone know if she was at the sentencing? I know she did not speak but was she the one with the blonde hair and the bright green jacket who was sitting next to the lawyer who gave the statement from the family? I've been wondering since that day if that was her. I've asked before but so far have not seen an answer. Does anyone know?
@PommyMommy Any idea? Perhaps one of your basement sweatshop workers has the answer.

I think you’re right about Ronnie masking his animosity towards Shanann, atleast when they interacted.

I still think that Cindy was the one driving that hatred though, and Ronnie kind of took her lead.

For me, Cindy was still the worst, even though Shanann and now everyone else, knows exactly what she is.

Somehow, Jamie has been able to remain largely invible, while simultaneously inflicting the most damage out of any of them. Atleast after the fact.
She may have been invisible but her message was heard loud and clear. Imo

People in relationships have all kinds of things that blind them or keep them in bad relationships.

What blows my mind is tbat her brother lived with them for six weeks, the parents for almost 18 months, and a friend for a couple of months.

Maybe in hindsight they are seeing some things, but at the time they thought he was great. How does someone play a role that long?

That they lived with them and saw no signs I interpret as Chris was content during that time, he was not pretending or playing a role. He liked his life. I agree with you that it would be impossible to be faking for that long without cracks in your facade for others to see. That correlates with what the professionals have said, that this was not about festering rage that culminated in their deaths but a decision that he no longer wanted that life since he met NK. He had no internal emotions to bond him to his family, his children, no sense of obligation of goodness. He is void of those components, he had to google how to feel when someone tells you they love you, all his professions of love to NK we’re song lyrics or googled phrases. I think of him as just messed up, in the same sense as why did Jeffrey Dahmer want to kill and eat people, he was messed up. Those type of sick minds/brains are among us. I wonder if he knew he was different or he thought everyone was like him? Christian Longo said he knows he is a horrible person who doesn’t deserve to live, he knows he should feel guilt but he doesn’t and it bothers him he doesn’t feel that guilt of murdering his family.

We have no evidence to indicate he was taking any medication like that, nor that he suffered from any ADHD like conditions.

Is this based on anything?

It's based on NK's comments about he was always awake, wanted sex and then he sorta crashed once he was in police custody. SW never indicated CW had trouble sleeping. Adderall is widely peddled as a street drug and can be addictive. JMO

Adderall Symptoms and Warning Signs

Middle school teacher charged with dealing drugs from her home

@PommyMommy Any idea? Perhaps one of your basement sweatshop workers has the answer.
She was sitting with Cindy and Ronnie, and she also left with them, before anyone else. She had a big gold chunky neclace and dyed blonde hair, wearing a bright green short jacket that didn't fit too well. I figured it had to be her. She was sitting right next to the lawyer who was sitting next to Ronnie. She looked emotionless.

It's based on NK's comments about he was always awake, wanted sex and then he sorta crashed once he was in police custody. SW never indicated CW had trouble sleeping. Adderall is widely peddled as a street drug and can be addictive. JMO

That doesn’t change the fact that there is no evidence that he was taking anything.

No pill bottles found, no witness statements saying that he was seen taking anything.

NK saying that he was always awake, and wanted sex, could be explained by any number of things. We do know he was obsessed with her after all.

This is incredibly flimsy, just like the MBP accusations against SW early on.

There is no evidence that supports him using drugs. I think he was just on a natural high, almost manic, due to being with a new woman who made him feel like he has never felt before. She took his breath away. He wanted to spend every minute with her. Imo

People in relationships have all kinds of things that blind them or keep them in bad relationships.

What blows my mind is tbat her brother lived with them for six weeks, the parents for almost 18 months, and a friend for a couple of months.

Maybe in hindsight they are seeing some things, but at the time they thought he was great. How does someone play a role that long?

Pretty simple: he played a role because he benefited from it. Her parents were doing are the care giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member