CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was “confirmed” by a verified family member or it was stated by a verified family member? Did PF reveal this breakup or this story about a trip to Washington to anybody else?

Stated by her

ITA.

This trip, if there was one, involved not one of her two vehicles, no luggage or make-up, telling no one about it, including her employer until the night before the work week begins again. That is beyond spontaneous....it's unbelievable. imo.

FWIW, I'm not totally buying the "baby exchange" story either. I think the "exchange" involved him having the baby because Kelsey was gone.

I don't know what to think of the break-up story. Sounds too much like "an emotional conversation" from a recent case.

jmo
Yes, also hard to imagine that they already seemed to have a "split visitation/custody" schedule already set up if they had just broken up that morning.

Yes, I've seen that too! But the VI said she broke up with him and he came to her house to get the baby, and I think that's in another article. I wonder if Mommy Pommy is finished making dinner yet so she can find the other article.

I think that's what the family was lead to believe in the beginning. Her mother said at the presser they were engaged. No doubt in her mind. The official police poster thingy on their facebook page says PF picked up the baby at Kelsey's house later that afternoon.

Aside from Kelsey's aunts comments, the only information police has said regarding the child exchange is that PF told police that November 22 is the last day he saw Kelsey when he picks up their daughter. It also does not specify that he picked up their daughter from her house. That's probably the case, but just noting that it does not say at her house.

Attachments

• kb.jpg
    kb.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 5

Police continue to search home of missing woman’s fiance

Details about what the search would cover on Saturday were not released, but Chief Miles J. De Young said the case “is the number one priority for the Woodland Park Police Department.”

De Young said the couple’s 1-year-old daughter remains with her father, who is continuing to cooperate with law enforcement during the investigation.

He also said his department continues to be in contact with the Teller County Department of Human Services in regard to the child’s custody, adding that department “does not have evidence that [the child’s] safety is at risk while in Patrick Frazee’s custody.” BBM

48270672_2133558453573366_8689748021346304000_n.jpg

I'm way behind here but do we know if PF's house has an old well or a septic tank?
I hope they check those types of places.

Yes, I've seen that too! But the VI said she broke up with him and he came to her house to get the baby, and I think that's in another article. I wonder if Mommy Pommy is finished making dinner yet so she can find the other article.

She also stated here on WS that she posted to a Trucker group on Facebook which is a public group. It’s the same information. She confirmed here that yes, she did post it and that she has nothing to hide. It’s not fact since she said it came from PF. Only he would know if it is fact.

To me, the statement, "She broke up with her fiance..." only means that they broke up. Some people might say it that way even if it was mutual, or the other person did the actual breaking up. More of a general statement on the status of the relationship. JMO

Welcome and great first post! I had not thought of that but it could be! I wonder if they would have noticed anything when he had the DNA swabs done.
Thank you ~ It makes me wonder if he has any marks on his body that he doesn't want to be seen or he doesn't want his face in the media because he knows that someone saw him somewhere that he would not want to be seen.

As I read through these threads, over and over throughout the day, I can't help but notice all the unanswered questions. Not that I follow missing persons or criminal cases on a regular basis but, it just seems like there is more unknown information than I assume to be usual with something like this. I know everyone is entitled to privacy. I get that but, if I put the time into researching certain events and/or people, I can usually find out alsmost anything. With social media and the 7 minute news cycle, it's almost impossible not to find private information somewhere about anything. Can anyone help me understand why this seems so different? We don't really know what has happened or what has been said over these last couple of weeks. I am starting to get this truth more and more with every brief release that comes out. We know very little about the adults relationships, the family relationships, the people involved, etc. I have no idea who has actually communicated what, to who, through whomever. Here in Louisiana I have stumbled across one person that knew what I was talking about when I brought it up in conversation yesterday. My wife didn't even know what I was talking about when I attempted to talk with her about it! I have to ask, is LE truly playing close to the vest or is it possible LE, FBI, those involved on that side have no real clue about anything after all this time?

Aside from Kelsey's aunts comments, the only information police has said regarding the child exchange is that PF told police that November 22 is the last day he saw Kelsey when he picks up their daughter. It also does not specify that he picked up their daughter from her house. That's probably the case, but just noting that it does not say at her house.

Thank you. I edited my post .

Thank you. I edited my post .
I would imagine that's the case, but since we haven't seen any video of her leaving Safeway, I don't feel confident of anything I know at this point. (I think she did get home, but I wondered if/why there is a reason they didn't give the handoff location, if that in fact is what really occurred.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhristianWolff