CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of what LE is doing is pacifying PF to keep the baby safe. There may be something about her leaving or shopping that might trigger him. They said the last time she was seen was at 12:27. she entered the store at 12;05, so I assume she's on video cams for 22 minutes and left Safeway at 12:27PM.

Same! I've though about that a lot tonight...

if the break up was the trigger for whatever happened to KB, there is ample reason for the family and LE not to rub salt in the wounds of a man who has the baby. Appeasing PF's perception that KB was still loving is very tactical in protecting the baby.
But the thing is, as far as I can tell, there is zero corroboration for any breakup taking place. Isn’t that right? So speculation about a breakup would have to have some basis in fact, which we do not have. And certainly no reason to believe that her mother would lie on national TV as some kind of tactical move.

There's no explanation that can get around the fact that immediately after he is contacted by her mom, her cell send texts to him, and her employer. But not mom. Call from mom made someone nervous, wonder who that could be?

I don't think this is the timeline. IIRC the texts were sent on 11/25 and her mom didn't call him until 12/2.

I feel they were broken up long ago. The fiance stuff is all for appearance IMO.

You could be right. But they still could have planned a joint tree-cutting day as an adventure for the baby (not that the baby would understand or participate re the tree, but just as a an adventure). And KB might even have agreed to attend a thanksgiving dinner at the ranch with the three of them plus his mom. (whether she made it there or not).

Love to know whether there is a christmas tree up at PF's, and where it came from, and when it appeared.

is it true that texts were sent from KB's phone after her mom called PF? and the Idaho ping was the same day? I didn't realize that timeline. Verrrry suspicious. Did he think he was in the clear until KB's mom called him? Then he decides he has to do something to throw people off? Did he think no one would notice or care?
Again only My Opinion, but YES! absolutely! That exactly what happened, her mom called him out and he panicked and sent those texts.

Same! I've though about that a lot tonight...

I see people asking about it everytime I’m here so you aren’t alone. Why does everyone want to see it? Do you think she secretly disappeared in Safeway or something? I think it was shown so people could get an idea of what she looked like & what she was wearing to see if anyone recognized her at any other time in the day. I think she walked out in the same clothes so how would that be helpful? I’m genuinely curious! Thanks!

It wouldn't surprise me if LE has received tips and sightings. Maybe we haven't heard about it because they aren't saying anything.
jmo
I would be willing to guess that the info from the neighbor came in as a tip to the police and they have released it to put a little more pressure on PF. Just hope he doesn't explode on that baby.

I lived 1.4 miles from KB now that i have read a recent post on here with her street name. Woodland Park is a small town ! When we had car trouble I never felt unsafe to walk to the Safeway or Walmart by myself even later in the evening. Also after 11pm most nights our traffic lights would turn to flashing lights (simply meaning merge cautiously) because it's a quiet small town and no one would be out that late. Much different from Colorado Springs.

Side note as well because I've had the thought a bit, cell reception was okay in Woodland Park but traveling through PF's town on my way to Cripple Creek I always would have no service. Not sure how this fits in anywhere just wanted to throw it out there.

Hope to wake up to some new news tomorrow, good or bad just something that sheds more light on this whole thing. :(

There is a bit of confusion about that. There are reports that she rang him on 25th Nov and when she hadn't heard from her and was unable to contact her, she reported her missing on 2nd Dec.
Yes. I have seen it in numerous places online. Mom called fiance and THEN her phone sent texts. Is it a fact, I can't say... sounds likely though
imo

There is a bit of confusion about that. There are reports that she rang him on 25th Nov and when she hadn't heard from her and was unable to contact her, she reported her missing on 2nd Dec.

I thought we got to the bottom of that several threads ago by relistening to the first PC over and over again. @PommyMommy Can you help out with the links? Thx!

I thought we got to the bottom of that several threads ago by relistening to the first PC over and over again. @PommyMommy Can you help out with the links? Thx!
I don't know but there seems to be something about the 25th call that LE do not want to get out. The aunt posted about it and her sister asked her to delete her post.
I have a feeling that phone calls and when they happened and what was said, may be evidence that he is lying.

I see people asking about it everytime I’m here so you aren’t alone. Why does everyone want to see it? Do you think she secretly disappeared in Safeway or something? I think it was shown so people could get an idea of what she looked like & what she was wearing to see if anyone recognized her at any other time in the day. I think she walked out in the same clothes so how would that be helpful? I’m genuinely curious! Thanks!
I'll answer for myself only. If it were my child, I would want every available image of her last movements out there, so perhaps someone might notice any little thing. So It makes me wonder why not show it? Maybe she was in a crowd on the way out and it doesn't show anything...but it does make me wonder because I would want every available shot, or angle of my Daughter out there...

Last edited:
A week after first press conference, no new details on disappearance of Kelsey Berreth
Woodland Park Police Dept. has been tight-lipped about the investigation. Since Monday they've released no new information other than to say because the search warrant was sealed there are no details available about what they found.

On Monday, FOX21 contacted the Colorado Bureau of Investigation with a number of specific questions.

This was their response:

"These are great questions. Investigators continue to follow-up on leads and tips that have been reported since Kelsey's disappearance. While we cannot comment on the specifics of Kelsey's case, the team is working nearly around the clock on this investigation that, as the chief stated, is the department's number one priority."

Neighbors who lived next to Kelsey Berreth said she kept to her self, maybe they just saw her getting her mail or coming in and out. Neighbors also noted they believe red truck removed from Patrick Frazee's home during the search was Kelsey's because neighbors have seen her drive it home.

Many people refused an on-camera interview saying they moved to mountain town likes this to avoid the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard