CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kelsey’s aunt was lied to. Two people know what happened.....
It does seem like that's what happened. (Or PF lied to Kelseys mom) I had asked her how she came to know that information and soon after that she stopped posting for awhile so I didn't get an answer. Maybe due to the active investigation.

I wonder if KB’s Mom sought legal advice prior to today about how to handle custody of the baby if PF was arrested. I’m sure they knew it was possible KB was deceased and wanted to insure his family did not try to get custody. Just so there was no battle ahead. Probably why KB’s Mom was very tight lipped when asked anything about her grandchild.

I assume this was all thought through carefully by everyone, including LE. I actually thought they might have made sure to detain PF’s mom at the same time he was arrested to trigger CPS taking custody of the baby.

Regarding the solicitation to murder charge...

The most plausible meaning for this, to me, is that PF attempted to get someone else to kill KB. When that plan fell through, he then just killed her himself.

But is it possible that PF felt the noose closing in quickly and might’ve given false info about another person(s) as a last ditch effort to save himself? Like maybe telling LE that a co-conspirator actually was the one to kill KB and he hadn’t gone along with it in the end?

Probably not, since he reportedly wasn’t cooperating. Just something that popped into my head earlier today.

If he couldn’t provide LE with a name of his co-conspirator, I think they’d laugh. But I do get what you’re saying.
Could it not be the person he attempted to solicit either contacted police or they found this person some other way? Idk.

SABBM
Re. the bolded section : If you find out maybe you could post a link here ?
I haven't heard much about PF's older siblings.

It would be nice if Kelsey's baby could have her last name changed to her mom's maiden name... then she wouldn't have to live life with a murderers' surname.

I recall the Mark Hacking case. Horrible. :(
Lori's name on her gravestone was changed back to her maiden name.

I thought the baby was listed as Berreth?

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking for a while now. I’ve wanted to contribute but I’m usually playing catch up and every time I had a question or was confused about something, I’d read a few more posts and my question would be answered by @PommyMommy or @scdiv (and a number of others.) Then I’d have an opinion or thought that was soon perfectly articulated by @gitana1 or @Gardener1850 or @MassGuy or @Kapua (and a number of others!)

Anyways, I’ve been reading and getting to “know” some of you and I just felt like a creeper for not introducing myself. I’m KBB, and I’m so glad that a community like this one exists. This is such a great group of incredibly intelligent and perceptive people. I don’t have any friends or family that take interest in these true crime cases like I do, so it’s nice to have a place like this where I can keep up with the cases and read the thoughts and theories of likeminded people.
Welcome KBB87! That is such a nice, kind post! I too learn so much from people here and am so grateful that this community exists. Glad you are here!

Does anybody know if anybody else has been arrested other than PF in this case?
Nobody YET.
PommyMommy,
Been busy last two days but trying to catch up on last thread and this one tonight. I just want to thank you for all the timelines and information you have posted. It’s so easy to catch up with the real facts when you are doing all the hard work. You are much appreciated!
That's very kind of you! You're welcome. :)
Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking for a while now. I’ve wanted to contribute but I’m usually playing catch up and every time I had a question or was confused about something, I’d read a few more posts and my question would be answered by @PommyMommy or @scdiv (and a number of others.) Then I’d have an opinion or thought that was soon perfectly articulated by @gitana1 or @Gardener1850 or @MassGuy or @Kapua (and a number of others!)

Anyways, I’ve been reading and getting to “know” some of you and I just felt like a creeper for not introducing myself. I’m KBB, and I’m so glad that a community like this one exists. This is such a great group of incredibly intelligent and perceptive people. I don’t have any friends or family that take interest in these true crime cases like I do, so it’s nice to have a place like this where I can keep up with the cases and read the thoughts and theories of likeminded people.
Welcome to Websleuths, KBB! Glad to have you with us. :)

If he couldn’t provide LE with a name of his co-conspirator, I think they’d laugh. But I do get what you’re saying.
Could it not be the person he attempted to solicit either contacted police or they found this person some other way? Idk.

I think either of those things occurred. That’s what I assume happened. I was just wondering aloud trying to think of what if the opposite actually happened, and PF led them somehow to find out about the co-conspirator, to take the heat off himself, especially if he had a hunch they already might know about the co-conspirator. It would just be a weird twist!

Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.

To add: This guy is my best friend's son in law.

Guys, I'm seeing personal details of family members posted and I don't want to see the thread shut down...from Harmony2 (moderator):

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Secondly, it is against TOS to randomly accuse family members of involvement in a crime. Moreover, their personal lives are off limits ( ex- health, backgrounds, relationships, etc. unless it is in MSM or disclosed by the VI)

Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.

To add: This guy is my best friend's son in law.
patrick Nelson? or Patrick Frazee if Nelson we need to know the filing date of the custody hearing on the docket for 12/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419