TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...i don't know. Whatever motel it is, there were prom "after" parties there. thats why I recognize where that car really was. it was on the other side of the freeway. the motel, not the car.
People have said that the girls would have entered the mall through the Sears garden center. Do you agree with that, based on the car's location?

Welcome. There are so many in and outs of this mess. There is quite the case to be made that the letter was never in the "envelope". Also, my sticking point with serial killer/stranger is the letter. Why would a serial killer tell you where a car is? He would want more time, not less. Also the fact that these girls have never been found. Someone went to major effort to make sure they won't. Serial/stranger wouldn't care. Imo.
So, who would write a letter that would and has made the husband seem like the guilty party? Could be he did, was not sophisticated enough to know it'd make him appear guilty, or???

There was so much pressure on all of the families and MRAT was driving the car. So the pressure was directed to her family.
They remained! Wanted their daughter/sister back along with others mothers and 1 father for sure. Also siblings of course.
So much pressure the husband seemed unable to take it. Moving away and getting other mates and replacing them!
Where/who are those women?
I child from first wife .
Very nice person & sounds like interested in getting answers.
Then how many more did TT have partner/wives and children?
Where are "those at least 3 women"? Who had the others? (children who are innocent in this)?
What do they know? Was TT unstable for a while? Sounds like he has it altogether now but is mentaly unable to help with going back in the past.
He could be so much help bringing this forward if he is mentaly able to handle it now.
This has been unfairly put on his children & should not be.
His other Mates should speak up! They choose to accept him for a period of time.
No one forced them into this case, Did they?
What do they know from the past connections? Who are they?
Did the next mate of TT personally know MRAT?
What is her name and where is she?
Answers not in the news but should be!

There was so much pressure on all of the families and MRAT was driving the car. So the pressure was directed to her family.
They remained! Wanted their daughter/sister back along with others mothers and 1 father for sure. Also siblings of course.
So much pressure the husband seemed unable to take it. Moving away and getting other mates and replacing them!
Where are "those at least 3 women"? Who had the others? (children who are innocent in this)?
What do they know? Was TT unstable for a while? Sounds like he has it altogether now but is mentaly unable to help with going back in the past.
He could be so much help bringing this forward if he is mentaly able to handle it now.
His other Mates should speak up! They choose to accept him for a period of time.
I don't know what to make of it with the little information available. I do know I'd have a hard time with living under incessant scrutiny if I were innocent, which might seem like a guilty affect by observers.

Most all of these question have been answered by TT
And the first wife has been interviewed The problem is that
If the answers are not against TT then they pay no attention to them (IMO)

People have said that the girls would have entered the mall through the Sears garden center. Do you agree with that, based on the car's location?
Yeah. I don't think theyd walk all the way down that hill then hike over to the opening by Striplings and climb steps. Cut through that sears garden center. The escalator is right in front of you. At the tpo your less than 50 or so feet to the exit. You can see Murpheys from the sears doors. Not the shortest cut, but the one I'd take if that was the best parking place.

What I think put the most pressure on Rachel's family was her writing that letter, if she did. If she didn't write it her husband must have. His story is told nowhere but rumors. The police called the letter a bunch of bull. Showing up the next morning? To me that says whoever wrote it knew the police were telling the families to try and stay calm. They ran away they'll be back. Somebody that overheard the police say that late on that parking lot - before the news got hold of it. Rachel wasn't there to overhear the police suggest they ran away. Rachel wasn't at her car to hear police call in the car's location and describe it as Sears upper lot. Makes sense to me somebody rushed home, wrote that letter, then stuck it in a mailbox where it was picked up and postmarked after midnight. Someone that knew those girls well enough to know Tommy's address or how to find it, and his full name. Someone with paper and pens and pencils and envelops and stamps? Someone with enough time to do all that?
EBM - that's editted by me you people without lists:
I should not have said "It must have been written by her husband." I should have said it must have been written by someone that was there to see and hear all that. So, who all was there?

Last edited:
What I think put the most pressure on Rachel's family was her writing that letter, if she did. If she didn't write it her husband must have. His story is told nowhere but rumors. The police called the letter a bunch of bull. Showing up the next morning? To me that says whoever wrote it knew the police were telling the families to try and stay calm. They ran away they'll be back. Somebody that overheard the police say that late on that parking lot - before the news got hold of it. Rachel wasn't there to overhear the police suggest they ran away. Rachel wasn't at her car to hear police call in the car's location and describe it as Sears upper lot. Makes sense to me somebody rushed home, wrote that letter, then stuck it in a mailbox where it was picked up and postmarked after midnight. Someone that knew those girls well enough to know Tommy's address or how to find it, and his full name. Someone with paper and pens and pencils and envelops and stamps? Someone with enough time to do all that?
EBM - that's editted by me you people without lists:
I should not have said "It must have been written by her husband." I should have said it must have been written by someone that was there to see and hear all that. So, who all was there?
That's what makes it so hard. I'm sure family is cleared or by now we'd have heard, so who else was there that didn't hit the headlines?

That's what makes it so hard. I'm sure family is cleared or by now we'd have heard, so who else was there that didn't hit the headlines?

I don't think they are cleared by any stretch. I believe it is quite possibly the opposite but they have never been able to prove it. We won't hear either way until they can prove it.

There are innumerable articles of the same "ilk" within the FWST archives. Once you've read one, you've pretty much read them all-the same info-over and over, ad infinitum. If you care to subscribe to the FWST archives, you can view each and every one of them. No indication that I've seen that anyone has ever been cleared, unless I missed something.

I don't think they are cleared by any stretch. I believe it is quite possibly the opposite but they have never been able to prove it. We won't hear either way until they can prove it.
Shhh....touchy ground here. I know IMO they're bound to have some inkling . Cops work from inside out, never seemed to move outward pursue the local sks or dope dealers. So.

I would be willing to bet the letter and envelope were never together.Could the letter been placed in the box overnite or early before the mail was delivered the next morning.Is TT sure it was in the envelope that was delivered to FWPD hours after the letter was.Could that envelope actually been a christmas card delivered later that day hence the Thomas and if no return address add the Rachel and then it has been said FA and DA told the police they thought it was Rachel's handwriting.

New to this thread. Never heard about it before now. Thinking most of the links are gone now, I didn't go back to read. Interesting case that needs to be solved. Serial killer? Since DNA has progressed so much in the last few years, maybe they could recheck the letter, stamp and envelope? Also, there have been known mistakes in testing bones. Maybe they could recheck some of those found?

I did a search based on your link and found some articles that seem to describe the case.

From Wikipedia,
'In 2018, two cars were raised from Benbrook Lake because they were thought to have a connection to the case.[15] These efforts however yielded no results.'

Three missing girls. A family’s hopes. And this week, a long-awaited dive into a lake

What Happened to the Fort Worth Trio? – Things We Find in the Dark – Medium

Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia
That is what is frustrating so much info and so much of it is wrong.Just like the video of the car but yet RA continues to share info the car was full of presents.

I would be willing to bet the letter and envelope were never together.Could the letter been placed in the box overnite or early before the mail was delivered the next morning.Is TT sure it was in the envelope that was delivered to FWPD hours after the letter was.Could that envelope actually been a christmas card delivered later that day hence the Thomas and if no return address add the Rachel and then it has been said FA and DA told the police they thought it was Rachel's handwriting.
I think the envelope could have definitely been from something else like a Christmas card. I also think the letter itself could have been written previously for a completely different circumstance, with the last line hastily added to appear that it was about the missing Trio.

Eta word

Forgive me if I mess up on this point - but the idea of the letter being sent from the SS post box has been discredited, right?

I was just thinking about a prior discussion where it would have to be posted from that location by 4pm on 23/12 to make it to TT's the next morning (if we're to believe it was legitimately posted of course.)

The discussion about R and FA heading to SS at 4pm to search just made me think is all.

However, probably wrong on the postmark if anyone has a handy link to refresh my (shocking) memory.

So, who would write a letter that would and has made the husband seem like the guilty party? Could be he did, was not sophisticated enough to know it'd make him appear guilty, or???

Lol it just blows me away how some people believe he's stupid enough to write this letter that he mails to himself, drawing attention and suspicion to himself that will follow him. Not to smart.
And those same people also believe that he's a 21 year old master manipulator that was able to successfully take 3 young girls from a crowded mall, have no witnesses. Then commit a triple homicide and able to dispose of the all 3 bodies. Oh and without a trace btw. Oh yeah and dont forget the reward for any leads
(to himself I guess)
The perfect crime??
And all because (this part really gets me) his new wife wanted to go Christmas shopping. Although he did leave her his car and his money to go.
Now get this part this monster >>>that can't control his anger and has to have control of everything and everyone or he kills people<<<
has never been in any kind of trouble. hmmmm crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members