TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying she was fabricating the story? Then call the police and discuss your opinion about not doing anything. Someone needs to do that if you are saying the whole story was written with nothing left out? No one else there and ------- ? Make the call I am sure they would love talking with You! Lets get this show on the road! Fiction ?
All I was trying to say is that it's not a "witness" saying "That's the baby I saw!" My point was that Rachel not being a baby, and that picture that looks nothing like she did on that day being pointed at, and this being told (for the first time?) in 1989 aren't all that's strange. I don't know how a list of other details is anything to get mad over. I doubt the police are interested in my 2 cents worth. This show has been on the road a long time. If I upset anybody, I'm sorry.

EBM

I agree. I have seen no conclusive evidence that the girls made it into the mall that day. It's clear that there were no purchases from the mall in the car, and I've never heard a single sales clerk say, "I sold those girls this or that."
Sorry, here I go again. Looked at Websleths Lingo. "EBM" isn't on there. Sorry.

Are you saying she was fabricating the story? Then call the police and discuss your opinion about not doing anything. Someone needs to do that if you are saying the whole story was written with nothing left out? No one else there and ------- ? Make the call I am sure they would love talking with You! Lets get this show on the road! Fiction ?

If not fiction then what???

That is what I was asking!
Google: pictures of missing Trio car parked Siminary South.

I've seen the pics? What am I looking for? It's a car patked on a parking lot. One lone little present in the back and a white truck that people discuss who it belongs to. Some say it was the younger security guard. It wouldn't be odd for security to be there. And LE discounted that anyway. Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
I've seen the pics? What am I looking for? It's a car patked on a parking lot. One lone little present in the back and a white truck that people discuss who it belongs to. Some say it was the younger security guard. It wouldn't be odd for security to be there. And LE discounted that anyway. Did I miss anything?
I don't think you missed anything. Here is a link to a video from NBCDFW. At approximately 1:20 - you will see the interior of the car, and it appears that there is one package only in the back seat (I assume it's in the back). New Efforts to Find Three Girls Who Vanished in 1974

So I did notice a slight change in the timeline, Rusty and Fran were searching the mall stores at closing. I had thought all this time it was around 4. (Dateline article)
I wonder what time the mall closed back then? I'm not sure if the stores stayed open until 10, 11, midnight (Holiday hours) like they do now? I've always thought no one got REALLY worried until about 4- the deadline Renee incurred on them so that she could get ready for the party.

That is what I was asking!
Google: pictures of missing Trio car parked Siminary South.

New to this thread. Never heard about it before now. Thinking most of the links are gone now, I didn't go back to read. Interesting case that needs to be solved. Serial killer? Since DNA has progressed so much in the last few years, maybe they could recheck the letter, stamp and envelope? Also, there have been known mistakes in testing bones. Maybe they could recheck some of those found?

I did a search based on your link and found some articles that seem to describe the case.

From Wikipedia,
'In 2018, two cars were raised from Benbrook Lake because they were thought to have a connection to the case.[15] These efforts however yielded no results.'

Three missing girls. A family’s hopes. And this week, a long-awaited dive into a lake

What Happened to the Fort Worth Trio? – Things We Find in the Dark – Medium

Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia

New to this thread. Never heard about it before now. Thinking most of the links are gone now, I didn't go back to read. Interesting case that needs to be solved. Serial killer? Since DNA has progressed so much in the last few years, maybe they could recheck the letter, stamp and envelope? Also, there have been known mistakes in testing bones. Maybe they could recheck some of those found?

I did a search based on your link and found some articles that seem to describe the case.

From Wikipedia,
'In 2018, two cars were raised from Benbrook Lake because they were thought to have a connection to the case.[15] These efforts however yielded no results.'

Three missing girls. A family’s hopes. And this week, a long-awaited dive into a lake

What Happened to the Fort Worth Trio? – Things We Find in the Dark – Medium

Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia

Welcome. There are so many in and outs of this mess. There is quite the case to be made that the letter was never in the "envelope". Also, my sticking point with serial killer/stranger is the letter. Why would a serial killer tell you where a car is? He would want more time, not less. Also the fact that these girls have never been found. Someone went to major effort to make sure they won't. Serial/stranger wouldn't care. Imo.

I don't think you missed anything. Here is a link to a video from NBCDFW. At approximately 1:20 - you will see the interior of the car, and it appears that there is one package only in the back seat (I assume it's in the back). New Efforts to Find Three Girls Who Vanished in 1974
maybe this is a big nothing, but it's broad daylight in this video. wouldn't that make it sometime tuesday when this was filmed? also, if you lokk at it over and over and you know the shopping center, it looks like there's a motel in the background, Howard Johnson's? its across the freeway - blue roof. I thought "Sears upper lot" would be up bythe Sears automotive center? anybody remember? looks like the car is more down the hill from there.

True-it is daylight. So clearly the car was left (and watched?) in the parking lot overnight on Monday. Then the local news crew was dispatched on Tuesday, at some point, and filmed this video?? Then someone (?) drove the car away from the mall on Tuesday? Wishing for that time line.

In this case, it means "emboldened by me." It's a private grammar-related joke.
Oh, ok. I don't get it, but I don't need to is what you're saying? so your one of THOSE people. when I gave up guessing I had decided maybe it meant "emphasis by me." except nothing was emphasized so I had to ask . right, I'm one of THOSE people, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidblurn