CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The
The nurse was in Colorado today? How do you know that? Are you guys telling me that the nurse is a relative of his? I am so confused. Can someone give me a link as to the nurse being in Colorado, thanks

Again, I've been out of pocket for the last few days and just checking in occasionally and I'm not up on everything.
nurse was in CO Thanksgiving Day. And yes, she has family there.

I have serious doubts of his having the child with him while he's working on horses. You can't just put her in a car carrier and leave her to sit outside a corral in the sun or wind, or in a stall in a barn for hours on end with next to no supervision. She's not a sack of potatoes. This is a tiny, fragile human. As an infant, she would have needed frequent bottles and diaper changes. Once she was walking, she would have had to learn to stay out of the way. I don't think she's old enough for that. I'm pretty sure SF was keeping her when PF was working. Him dragging K around for the cameras isn't quite the same as taking care of her.

I agree it would make more sense to find out SF babysat while PF went off to work (and play). However, I think he took Baby K with him once or twice to work for people he knew well and asked his clients to watch her as an opportunity to tell lies about KB. He could have lied to a few people close to him that KB was unstable and irresponsible and left him with the baby "at the last minute" when his mom had plans. Most clients that are also long time friends would feel sympathy and agree to watch the baby for him while he did the shoeing. Doing that a few times would set up a false narrative in advance of the murder that KB might run off unexpectantly. It would also allow him to bring a new woman around certain people, claiming he was no longer with KB. All the while KB might have been working and oblivious to PF's lies about her. And all he had to do was make sure KB never crossed paths with the people he lied to. Not that hard in the short term since PF and KB lived in separate towns and KB commuted far away for her job. MOO.

Yesssssss. Ambulances always on site! However, nurses, doctors, lawyers, garbage men, waitresses and people from every other field compete. So, I’m thinking the nurse competes. Just a thought I have. Speculation, MOO etc.
Yikes! No thank you! I prefer my bones unbroken!
~ shivers
Moo

I'm still on holiday, and have been away and I see there are at least 40 pages! Can somebody tell me who IN is?

I'm working backwards on the threads and this came up.

ETA, are folks Now using the initials for the nurse from Idaho? Is that the same person?
IN = Idaho Nurse (because we can't use her real name or initials)

I think the baby would be in 'emotional danger' if she was raised by the F family. She would be raised in a home where she would be surrounded by family who would be sympathetic towards the man who killed her mother. And she'd be surrounded by people who had to somehow 'justify' his violent actions by tarnishing her dead mother's reputation.

There would be 'pressure' brought to bare for her to forgive her father. And they would probably take her for routine visits to see him in prison, normalizing the situation.

And they would probably try to keep her away from the B family as much as possible.

It would be a very toxic, unhealthy emotional home life, in my opinion. I pray the judge has the good sense to let her stay with her mother's family and heal.
I understand the Judge continued temporary custody with CB, and next custody hearing is scheduled for Feb 7, 2019.

AS CB attending hearing by telephone today, do we know whether or not she and the child are still in Colorado?

Further understand that PF's sister also filed to intervene in custody matter. Perhaps she deemed this necessary after alleging SF was unable to walk. MOO
Patrick Frazee appears in court for custody hearing

Twin Falls Police will send "sensitive" evidence to Colorado in connection to missing woman | East Idaho News
Police in Twin Falls have been trying to return to Colorado evidence of a sensitive nature that was discovered in December, after the FBI asked them to assist in the murder investigation, they said Thursday.

Police would not discuss the evidence further and said they’re working with Colorado investigators to determine whether the items should be sent by mail or courier.
Jesus, Joseph and Mary! Just send someone up to get the thing already!

I agree that if he planned this for two months, scheduling a text is likely part of the plan, if that was his plan.

I, so badly, want to give IN the benefit of the doubt, but all roads are pointing to no, IMO. I think she knew. If anything, I think he may have guilted her into helping after the fact-saying his child would be an orphan, something like that-but I think she helped him.

i'm undecided on IN right now. got to give that aspect some more time. i guess i was trying to cut IN some slack considering there is not much to go on. until LE presents a reason to question her actions i can give a benefit of some doubts to her.

i'm undecided on IN right now. got to give that aspect some more time. i guess i was trying to cut IN some slack considering there is not much to go on. until LE presents a reason to question her actions i can give a benefit of some doubts to her.
Yep. He is a master manipulator it seems. She could be as clueless and in as much danger as KB was.
Moo

I agree that if he planned this for two months, scheduling a text is likely part of the plan, if that was his plan.

I, so badly, want to give IN the benefit of the doubt, but all roads are pointing to no, IMO. I think she knew. If anything, I think he may have guilted her into helping after the fact-saying his child would be an orphan, something like that-but I think she helped him.
I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt as well, but I can't think of a scenario where disposing of someone else's phone is a reasonable thing to do.

They do it on Live PD all the time, just sayin. **disclaimer..i am no any kind of expert on Police procedure or policy, I just watch too much crime TV
Cool. Maybe they thought Ma F would interrupt the arrest.
When a Rhoden murder suspect was arrested in KY, his sister was with him. They did not touch her, I watched the clip 100 Xs. She could have revved her truck up & plowed over a lot of LE.
Honestly, I think at P’s it had something to do with taking the baby from her & it was not filmed. Perhaps police asked that portion to be edited or something?!? Moo. The world would not need to see that......imo

Twin Falls Police will send "sensitive" evidence to Colorado in connection to missing woman | East Idaho News
Police in Twin Falls have been trying to return to Colorado evidence of a sensitive nature that was discovered in December, after the FBI asked them to assist in the murder investigation, they said Thursday.

Police would not discuss the evidence further and said they’re working with Colorado investigators to determine whether the items should be sent by mail or courier.

Wait, what?

Trying to return? Working to determine whether mail or courier? In a murder investigation? In 2019?

Probably just poor journalism. But. Wow.

Lol.....just put allegedly her in the back of a cruiser and drive allegedly her there. Lol. Kidding. Just kidding. Really everyone.

i think that it is possible to schedule a text message on android phone and maybe also on iphone. so it is somewhat plausible to me that PF might have left the cellphone in IN car. she drives to ID not knowing it was in car. text message sent via automagic schedule. IN later finds phone in car. PF tells her some story about KB getting new phone and he was supposed to sell it for her. so PF tells IN to sell it or toss it. either LE finds it via the pings being tracked or IN calls LE after whole PF thing gets too deep for her. i'm not so sure LE has much on IN that is chargeable unless PF decides to finger her. of course, all of that is huge speculation except that the scheduling of text which could mean no one sent the text from ID, but that PF set up the schedule then found a way to get it to ID. IN could be an unknowing lacky pawn in the deal. ok, enough of my opinions/imagination.

JMO
The only problem with that theory is I think there would have had to be pings all along the route in the vehicle because a cell phone will pickup new towers along the way and establish communication with different towers and more pings along the route. We have not heard about any pings along the route and only heard about the ping in Idaho which was first described by LE as maybe even a "false ping" which implied there were not pings along the route.

So all that implies she had to turn on the phone herself when she got there. I dont think PF would rely on her randomly finding the phone to turn it on if he wanted to be sure the texts were sent.

I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt as well, but I can't think of a scenario where disposing of someone else's phone is a reasonable thing to do.

Yea, I can’t either. My reply would be “why?” Then “you do it.” There is one other possibility, someone else could have been in possession of the phone, sent the texts, then turned ph over to the nurse. But not plausible. Lol

And the F family are or will be the same. The lack of positivity towards P. I don’t have a link handy but I’ve followed many cases where the custodian is REQIRED to allow prison visits & arranged phone calls between a minor child & its murderous parent.

AKL MOO

You know of cases where a father has been incarcerated for killing the mother, and the children were forced by the courts to go visit him in prison????

Thanks for posting this article, PomMom!

Holy crap, if the evidence is that sensitive, one would think that CO LE might get approval to either fly or drive out to ID to take physical custody of whatever it is...please, please tell me they aren't really debating the relative merits of shipping FedEx vs USPS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member