CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a place to keep keys and multiple sets for four cars although there are only two of us. Only one of the vehicles has key fobs with settings for each driver, so that is the only set that we get "our" key. I doubt if he had any keys to her vehicles but it's likely she had extra sets at home. IMO, he didn't overlook getting rid of her cars, it didn't fit with his plan to make it look like she left with someone else. MOO
In that case, he overlooked packing a bag, including her makeup and toiletries. No matter how you slice it, he did a horrible job of staging a murder. MOO

Haaa. If you have to stretch to make her innocent in all of this, you’re doing it wrong. :p

She’s in trouble.

I was doing good until I remembered the phone lol I don't think for a minute she is "innocent" in all of it... BUT... how is it that she has not been arrested yet? The only explanation I can come up with is that she came forward and is cooperating fully with LE, so for now, they haven't arrested or charged her.

740 KVOR‏ @740KVOR
A News Source in Twin Falls Idaho and a hospital spokesperson at St. Lukes confirmed to AM 740 KVOR that a nurse is on leave pending an FBI investigation into her connection with Patrick Frazee, 32- year old, Krystal Lee lives in the area from where Kelsey Berreth's phone pinged.

8:49 AM - 5 Jan 2019

We don't know any of that to be true. If I were interested in people's guesses and what they think is common sense then it wouldn't be an issue. For me common sense dictates that I would not want to be in the vicinity of the person I thought was responsible for my daughter missing. For one, the risk is extremely high that I would kill him in the process of getting every answer I needed. But that is just me and my perspective.

I doubt CB would consider killing PF if she was allowed to see her granddaughter in PF's attorney's office. But that is just me and my perspective. JMO

Might KK be in this to the nth degree & she is saying PF solicited her, and he may not have?
Bet he’d like to rope her ‘bout now.
I don't think so. PF has already been charged with solicitation, so they have evidence of some sort that he did the soliciting. I'm guessing something from PFs cell phone. JMO

Last edited:
I wonder what there is about her or whom she knows that made PF ask her...not once, but three times?

I'm wondering that too. I really can't imagine PF asking a woman to do his killing for him-- 3 times! Maybe I have him figured all wrong though. I see him as too chauvinist to think a woman would do a better job... Unless that was his hope that KK would do it and she would get caught as well and go down for murder instead of him? Maybe he hated them both? :confused::eek:o_O

Last edited:
Well, I am under the impression that they are still searching for evidence - in particular KB's phone. I don't see how she doesn't get charged if law enforcement can prove this - unless they need her testimony to convict PF of murder. I suspect if they had proof that PF solicited her then they don't need her to convict him of that. It doesn't take this long to put together an immunity agreement. Unless, of course, they believe she was an active participant and they don't want to give immunity to a participant. But that takes me back to why not simply charge her already? Clearly they charged PF in a no body case with whatever they had and I can't imagine what they would have against KK would be more flimsy if this is what is currently going on.
I doubt the DA needs or wants to offer an immunity agreement. There is no rush to charge her or to turn over discovery to her attorneys and they'll continue to let her twist in the wind. My guess is they have electronic communication evidence that details the three attempts at solicitation. JMO

I don't think so. PF has already been charged with solicitation, so they have proof of some sort that he did the soliciting. JMO
Yes, I know the charges. I’ve seen things change, too.
I think it was a 50/50 job & now she wants him to take 100%. Jmo.
I am assuming her dna is in the condo & that KK May have been monitoring the SW lot or was dropped off at the condo, by P, and he monitored SW.
Moo

I'm wondering that too. I really can't imagine PF asking a woman to do his killing for him. Maybe I have him figured all wrong though. I see him as too chauvinist to think a woman would do a better job... Unless that was his hope that KK would do it and she would get caught as well and go down for murder instead of him. Maybe he hated them both? :confused::eek:o_O

I wonder if he did want to rid himself of both.
IF he truly did solicit KK, he cared none for her. Not enough to be concerned she might end up in prison.
I say IF bc I’ve seen no facts yet. Plus, I have no reason to believe KK.

WHOA.
how did she come to be the key informant/witness then? Especially if she got rid of the phone? Change of heart? someone witnesses her involvement? or she really didn't do anything knowingly?

Wow, wow, wow.

If true, there is no way that she didn’t know exactly what she was doing with Kelsey’s phone.

She’s in some deep trouble. Screw accessory after the fact, she’s looking at potential conspiracy charges.

“Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked Krystal Lee more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee.”

I doubt the DA needs or wants to offer an immunity agreement. There is no rush to charge her or to turn over discovery to her attorneys and they'll continue to let her twist in the wind. My guess is they have electronic communication evidence that details the three attempts at solicitation. JMO
I would think they have to have evidence of the solicitation. But that doesn't attach to her unless she acted on it. So that only affects PF.

Is your line of thinking that they will wait this all out with her while taking PF completely through a trial before charging her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus