CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! He strikes me as the type of guy who hits when he is angry.

Now this was something that he had been planning to do for a while, and I imagine that he came prepared on that Thanksgiving afternoon.

I think he beat her to death with something, or perhaps stabbed her to death. I think they found blood in that house, and I definitely don’t think he used a gun.

Blood means blunt object or knife.

I think he’s so used to handling livestock, taking steer down, etc., he would need no object/weapon.

What would her reason have been for wanting to kill Kelsey? It couldn't have been because she wanted to be with PF. So what would be the motive?

Maybe jealousy? Maybe she wanted a future with PF & he told her he couldn’t commit because of KB.
IMO, KK no longer looks like the rodeo queen of yore.
I think it’s normal to think she might have been jealous.

He absolutely didn’t need a weapon, but that doesn’t preclude him using one.

Ita. We don’t know. Only speculating.
Idk if he did it. I’ve never known. I know he was charged.

I wonder if the delay in charges is less about making a deal and more figuring out exactly how involved she is. Did she help more than just in planning and/or phone disposal?

Also, I thought reports came out (and possibly in a press conference?) that KBs phone was found at least 1-2 weeks ago. If that is true, makes you wonder what they are still looking for. Murder weapon? Remains? Purse? MOO

What would her reason have been for wanting to kill Kelsey? It couldn't have been because she wanted to be with PF. So what would be the motive? She was rejected by him and wanted revenge? Sounds like a bad Soap Opera!

If she grew to hate them both...who knows? Love triangles can play out in all sorts of nasty ways, even if all parties don’t even think there is a love triangle.

Maybe a psycho attempt to prevent them getting married...Kelsey dead, PF in prison.

A basic theme and assumptions I have noticed here all along is that PF planned the murder, and made some dumb decisions in the process. I can't help but wonder if KK was the mastermind behind the planning and details. Maybe it was she who told PF they would need to get KB's phone and suggested taking it out of state. No offense guys, but women usually get an "A" for attention to details.

For an 'intelligent' woman, she made a very poor decision in not going to the authorities. She had the 'power' to prevent this. I sure hope her choice to do so is rewarded with a charge(s) she'll regret for the rest of her life. I hope they can throw the book at her. JMO

There might be a tiny possibility that he was hinting at something, not truly soliciting. And she didn’t report it because she was either too much in love with PF, or genuinely afraid to go to the police due to PF’s family connections, or both. And when she drove to CO, she simply hoped for a good Thanksgiving. And when he snapped, it was too late.

The details of her trip are not officially published so far, so I can not comment on whether they indicate preplanning, or not.

I hate to ask this, but are we sure he is on the right doorstep?

(not that we are allowed to sleuth her address openly but I'm skeptical :rolleyes:).

MOO.
It doesn't look anything like the places I know of - I rely on the tax assessor's records. It is always possible that they have the right house number but on the wrong road as it does look similar to a location if you get the directionals of the road name wrong.

Maybe jealousy? Maybe she wanted a future with PF & he told her he couldn’t commit because of KB.
IMO, KK no longer looks like the rodeo queen of yore.
I think it’s normal to think she might have been jealous.
Maybe, but no-one seems to be able to confirm that KK and PF were romantically involved or even that he and Kelsey were still together. This case is filled with twists and turns. Jmo

I am trying to think as PF’s lawyer, if neither of them talk. He could say KK had access to PF’s phone, that the texts were created by her etc...IF the murder charge is based on texts at this point. But feasbily, she could have done it, if she hated PF by that time. (And if she was at Sonic that weekend...) also I write novels lol.

How would KK happen to have access to PF's phone and be in Idaho sending texts from KB's phone at the same time in order to "set him up"?

Another thought is, I wonder why PF would solicit KK? Did he have info that she has been involved in something like this before and had "experience"??

I had thought previously that it could be a quid pro quo situation where they both wanted someone dead. Each kills for the other to keep their hands clean in the death of person close to them (I.e. IN kills KB for PF. He’s logical suspect but he gets ruled out with an alibi). MOO

Another thought is, I wonder why PF would solicit KK? Did he have info that she has been involved in something like this before and had "experience"??

Access to drugs would be my guess, but maybe she has 'connections'????? Struggling with her involvement - maybe she tied good knots?

If she grew to hate them both...who knows? Love triangles can play out in all sorts of nasty ways, even if all parties don’t even think there is a love triangle.

Maybe a psycho attempt to prevent them getting married...Kelsey dead, PF in prison.

Could she have wanted or expected to spend T-giving with P, he declined saying he was spending it with KB or he was going to have the baby. Maybe, KB did have plans & didn’t feel good. Remember, her mom thought it odd her hair was not fixed. Perhaps P went to the condo & KB asked him to take the baby, so she could rest. He leaves. KK goes over, knocks on door & gets in?? Far fetched, I know. But things are not always as they appear.
.....then the ping/phone evidence & maybe friends in ID lead police to KK. She tells police “oh yeah, PF wanted ME to kill KB. Three times he asked me.
They search condo again, finding evidence to confirm KB was killed, and arrest PF?
If KB didn’t feel well or wanted to be alone, maybe she didn’t want her mom to be sad or worry, so she told her she had plans.
Idk all speculation.
If KK knows too much....me thinks she’s in trouble. One can’t know the whole story w/o incriminating themself, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa