CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The B's and their attorney weren't privy to the details in the probable cause affidavit when the wrongful death lawsuit was filed. I assume they still are not. That doesn't mean that LE isn't sure who murdered KB. Obviously, there was enough evidence to charge PF. MOO

Very logical. I agree. MOO

Perhaps this is why CB made the comment about her hair not being done and her appearance on the Safeway video. Mom knew there was no way in blankety blank that KB was going to a social function dressed as she was. We feel certain CB was being coached by LE in her interviews. Maybe that was a little dig at PF and had greater meaning than we understand.

Last edited:
IIRC, only one news station was the source and it wasn't reported anywhere else. Others have posted the post and thread #

And I believe it was felt the photo shown was not the LE source, but was a Sonic manager's EXAMPLE of what the drive-through window camera could capture.

As it is not otherwise reported in MSM, I would also believe this is not KK, but an example of a random vehicle at the window.

Aw....I spent so much time on the avatar and then came back to find the letter KB’s brother sent regarding the R’s has been deleted. I really wanted to read it. Doggone! :(

At least I got the avatar up.. ha! I feel like I accomplished something huge!
You guys are wonderful.

I'm horrified if this is all true. Not only that the 4 people close to the situation didn't report it, how many friends of KK knew and didn't report it? And how is it that Kelsey's family didn't know or did not report her missing until Dec 2nd?
I don't believe the dates given were provided by the R's. If you watch the video it is the reporter doing a voice over that said those dates and you don't hear November 26th or 27th come out of PR's mouth. What I think happened is that PR probably described the dates using "relative terms" such as "on the day after Kelsey was reported missing" and then believing the date Kelsey was reported missing was the November 25th (remember all of the erroneous media stories out there!) helpfully stated that date in the voice over.

I am sure that had to happen and the reporter voiced over the wrong dates. Otherwise when PR does say that she didn't learn until TWO Weeks later that KK hadn't contacted police that they contacted the FBI on December 17th. December 17th is THREE weeks from November 26th - but December 3rd (which makes more sense) is TWO weeks.

I don't believe for one second that there were several people in Idaho that were seeing FB posts referring to Kelsey missing. I have been working this case from within an hour of the thread appearing and among the first things I do when I start working a case is go out and find public posts mentioning the missing person - this helps to find friends and family members and the rabbit holes to go down. There was nothing I found mentioning Kelsey missing prior to December 2nd. I am certain of that.

Summarizing this article:
Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

Kelsey’s phone pinged in Gooding on Nov 25th.

On November 26th, bff (the law firm employee) came to Mrs R and said 'that person, she's missing.’ Mrs. R realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee bff to pass along to KK that if she didn’t call the police within 24, that she would.

Uh…nooo. Kelsey’s mom wasn’t posting all over FB that Kelsey was missing on Nov 26th, so how did the bff know Kelsey was missing on Nov 26th? Mrs R couldn’t have seen a FB post about missing Kelsey because it didn’t exist at that time. So how did the bff know Kelsey was missing? KK must have told her.
Dec 3rd was when Clint went to the duplex. The Berreths didn’t know for certain that Kelsey was missing but Mrs R, the bff, and KK did and had know for many days. Remember that the Rs and bff had known since October that Patrick had solicited KK to kill Kelsey.

On Nov 27th Mrs R stated she learned KK had gotten a new phone.
On Dec 17th, Mrs R says she learned KK never called the cops, so she called the cops because she saw Kelsey's mom on tv pleading.

The licenses of Mr R and Mrs R could be in jeopardy. They are in CYA mode.
(my opinion)
A lot more than that ought to be in jeopardy.
I would like to see them explain things face to face with Kelsey's family, and Baby K when she's old enough to understand. Without lying through their teeth.
MOO

A lot more than that ought to be in jeopardy.
I would like to see them explain things face to face with Kelsey's family, and Baby K when she's old enough to understand. Without lying through their teeth.
MOO

Pretty sure KB’s family must be absolutely heartbroken to have to watch this on the news, without being spoken to personally prior to it. How heartless.

I don't believe the dates given were provided by the R's. If you watch the video it is the reporter doing a voice over that said those dates and you don't hear November 26th or 27th come out of PR's mouth. What I think happened is that PR probably described the dates using "relative terms" such as "on the day after Kelsey was reported missing" and then believing the date Kelsey was reported missing was the November 25th (remember all of the erroneous media stories out there!) helpfully stated that date in the voice over.

I am sure that had to happen and the reporter voiced over the wrong dates. Otherwise when PR does say that she didn't learn until TWO Weeks later that KK hadn't contacted police that they contacted the FBI on December 17th. December 17th is THREE weeks from November 26th - but December 3rd (which makes more sense) is TWO weeks.

I don't believe for one second that there were several people in Idaho that were seeing FB posts referring to Kelsey missing. I have been working this case from within an hour of the thread appearing and among the first things I do when I start working a case is go out and find public posts mentioning the missing person - this helps to find friends and family members and the rabbit holes to go down. There was nothing I found mentioning Kelsey missing prior to December 2nd. I am certain of that.

Again, it was confirmed by the Media Outlet that the dates are correct, these were the dates given by the R's. Not a mistake by the reporter. That is fact. MSM verified. Anything else you want to talk about re the dates is speculation ie the R's got mixed up- have at it. Just as others are speculating on how they got the info so early.

IMO it’s amazing that these R’s only came forward once KK and MS’s names were blasted on social media and then KK’s name hit MSM. They are attorneys. They know exactly what they are doing. Spread the word so it’s hard to find an unbiased jury. I can’t help but question if they have any further involvement in the whole planning and then cover up.

Also convenient that they play hero in declining any reward money. Hint: they wouldn’t have been offered any money because FBI was already looking into KK. KB hasn’t been found. They are entitled to nothing.

Whew I am heated.

Pretty sure KB’s family must be absolutely heartbroken to have to watch this on the news, without being spoken to personally prior to it. How heartless.

I agree. Victim's services can't give them a heads up to info that they don't know is being released. This would all be a really hard pill to swallow. Its tragic.

IMO it’s amazing that these R’s only came forward once KK and MS’s names were blasted on social media and then KK’s name hit MSM. They are attorneys. They know exactly what they are doing. Spread the word so it’s hard to find an unbiased jury. I can’t help but question if they have any further involvement in the whole planning and then cover up.

BBM My thoughts exactly.

Again, it was confirmed by the Media Outlet that the dates are correct, these were the dates given by the R's. Not a mistake by the reporter. That is fact. MSM verified. Anything else you want to talk about re the dates is speculation ie the R's got mixed up- have at it. Just as others are speculating on how they got the info so early.

Confirmed by the news outlet? Is there a MSM link you could provide that shows that the news agency/reporter has officially stated that their dates are correct?

One of our posters contacted the reporter directly. The reporter said PR did say those dates and it was not an error.

FWIW, another poster contacted the reporter for clarification and this is what was posted:

Post 400 of this thread:

"I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this...I just wrote the reporter through messanger that she may want to clarify regarding the dates....that it was impossible that a social media post on Nov 26th regarding KB being missing would prompt the whistle blowers to issue an ultimatum...and that is makes it seem like the interviewees knew KB was missing before it was even reported to law enforcement...
and I got a response right away stating the dates reported were the dates provided by the R's
So it wasn't bad reporting. The R's just mixed up the dates IMO.

Sweetsbeach, Yesterday at 9:52 PMReport
#400Like+ QuoteReply"

Confirmed by the news outlet? Is there a MSM link you could provide that shows this?

The MSM link confirming this is the direct link to the article which is still up with the same dates on the news site, after the Media outlet was challenged as to whether the dates were a mistake. The reporter got back to the person who asked and confirmed these are the dates the R's said in the interview. As such the article stayed in tact. On other occasions when this has happened and the info was incorrect- the article has come down. 1. the Sonic video was challenged and it came down 2. There was another article approx a week or 10 days ago and CBS even initially grabbed it. It was challenged and retracted. Hopefully that is good enough, if not you can always contact them yourself.

Yes it’s on this thread. Posted yesterday but I don’t want to go find it. The poster contacted the reporter and the reporter wrote back. You can find it and then PM the poster for a copy.

I recall reading this conversation, but I did not see where the news agency has publicly released a statement saying that the dates were confirmed by the Rs. Things reportedly said in email not released by MSM to the public are not fact, they are hearsay.

We are better than this.

MOO.

But then again, I might've missed the MSM link to this information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa