GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO. . . .NK did KNOW that Shanann was pregnant! It was out there in SM for everyone to see and we know that NK looked! I think it's evident that CW and NK had their own secret little world that was hidden from everyone else. They were fooling everyone and living this great fantasy! We'll probably never know the truth of NK's complicity or her manipulation of CW, who loved to be manipulated. We'll probably never know the truth about the depths of CW's and NK's deceit or depravity or what they really shared! I believe that there was more that was known by NK than what's she's admitted. I believe there was more going on between CW and NK than just a tryst. She was shopping for a wedding dress! They were planning living arrangements and finances! When the relationship was revealed, and eventually it would have been, one or both would have had to change jobs or would have lost their job, even if there had been no murders!

Last edited:
IMHO. . . .NK did KNOW that Shanann was pregnant! It was out there in SM for everyone to see and we know that NK looked! I think it's evident that CW and NK had their only secret little world that was hidden from everyone else. They were fooling everyone and living this great fantasy! We'll probably never know the truth of NK's complicity or her manipulation of CW, who loved to be manipulated. We'll probably never know the truth about the depths of CW's and NK's deceit or depravity or what they really shared! I believe that there was more that was known by NK than what's she's admitted. I believe there was more going on between CW and NK than just a tryst. She was shopping for a wedding dress! They were planning living arrangements and finances! When the relationship was revealed, and eventually it would have been, one or both would have had to change jobs or would have lost their job, even if there had been no murders!
No doubt in my mind whatsoever. I hate to keep referring to youtube, but that site with the Q/A I mentioned, the gals on there went deep into how all of those texts were deleted by NK, how the remaining texts made no sense because she selectively deleted, while leaving oddball texts that didn't answer anything.
No way she didn't know Chris's wife was pregnant.

FWIW, I suspect that deep down inside Cindy, knows darned well that her son murdered Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico, in cold blood. I also suspect she's very well aware that there was absolutely ZERO justification for him to do so. She's never going to admit it though, as she also exhibits some of the traits of her son - for starters, complete self-absorption, and inability to feel any sadness for these four innocent souls. She has to be "right", and anyone who challenges that will feel her wrath. (Which is why poor Shanann had such a hard time with her - Shanann dared to stand up to her.) Nevertheless, Shannon, due to her decency and care for all involved, still tried hard to make things workable. RIP beautiful souls.

I agree. IMO I also think she won’t admit to knowing he did it because then she’d have to take the public scrutiny of “being responsible” for raising someone “like that”. If she SAYS she thinks Shannan did it then she can keep her perfect parent image (Hilarious irony given the image she’s created by NOT admitting it), she keeps her “baby boy’s” love (surrre) and she only gets a small amount of hate from the public. (So she thinks). So glad I’m not a narcissist. What a deluded world to live in...

I can’t let this case go either. I do this for a living and yet THIS case has a hold on me. Those kids faces are constantly in my head. I think a large part of it has to do with how much footage of them we got to see via SW’s FB and IG. I’m so glad she did that and now her family has those to cherish.

I can’t let this case go either. I do this for a living and yet THIS case has a hold on me. Those kids faces are constantly in my head. I think a large part of it has to do with how much footage of them we got to see via SW’s FB and IG. I’m so glad she did that and now her family has those to cherish.
Unfortunately, CW is in so many of them!

Well, one less to peruse (Murder Rap Sesh, which last week just posted those 16 old sessions, where it looks like the ownership was contested).
"This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."

PodPerson probably went cuckoo when she found out her acct was terminated. Thanks for the update.:D

IMO she didn't know. I only say this because in CW's first porch interviews he is desperately trying NOT to say anything about SW being pregnant. Most people would be screaming from the rooftops my PREGNANT wife is missing! He knows NK is going to see these interviews so hes trying not to say it.

I do think the pregnancy was the catalyst for the murders. I think originally he thought no way would she get pregnant without fertility treatments. You can see this in the pregnancy video when he says "I guess when YOU want it to happen it does" and shakes his head.

Now if his girlfriend finds out then she knows he was having sex with both of them. And that he was of course lying to her and SW. And it makes a divorce much more difficult and costly. And it make him look much worse to leave a pregnant wife for a girlfriend. We all know how he wants everyone to know what a "good guy" he is.

One of the leading causes of murdered women in the US is being pregnant. So sad.

Just an FYI every time someone clicks their youtube videos they get paid.

I don't think his avoidance of her pregnancy on air is proof that NK didn't know SW was pregnant, only that CW hadn't *told* NK that SW was pregnant...and believed that she didn't know yet. However, I find it very hard to believe that she wouldn't have known with how open SW was on social media about everything. It is really unfathomable to me that a 30-something woman wouldn't look up her boyfriend's wife on SM...

I think if she knew, she would have told her friend. She told her everything else.

Sadly yes. In many respects this case is more obvious and mundane than people care to admit.

Almost all these channels are blaggers.

I loved Juror 13 back in the day because she posted very detailed blog coverage of each trial day

Lots of these others are just wild speculation or conspiracists/spammers like van der Leek, cutting and pasting stuff they stole from elsewhere along with "scientific analysis"

I am also a fan of Juror 13. I don't always agree with her; but she (IMO) has the most well thought out posts on the Ramsey case.

Well, one less to peruse (Murder Rap Sesh, which last week just posted those 16 old sessions, where it looks like the ownership was contested).
"This account has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."

That makes me happy :)

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

One thing that always struck me about the interrogation when RW is present is how he pretty much shows NO emotion when his son confides in him. I cannot fathom being that smooth. If my adult child whispers to me that he has murdered his wife...I'm going to be stunned, horrified, probably blurt a, "you did WHAAAAAT?!"

Ronnie Watts' reaction is no different than if CW had just told him he was fired from his job.
"Oh son, that's a shame. Don't worry. You'll find another." [pat pat on the shoulder]

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting video; hadn't seen this one.

One thing that always struck me about the interrogation when RW is present is how he pretty much shows NO emotion when his son confides in him. I cannot fathom being that smooth. If my adult child whispers to me that he has murdered his wife...I'm going to be stunned, horrified, probably blurt a, "you did WHAAAAAT?!"

Ronnie Watts' reaction is no different than if CW had just told him he was fired from his job.
"Oh son, that's a shame. Don't worry. You'll find another." [pat pat on the shoulder]

He exhibits classic signs of shock and confusion

E.g rubbing his head

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads