Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if already posted.
He only served 5 weeks!
"Patterson states he served in the U.S. Marines for nine months from April 2017 to December 2017. Marine spokeswoman Yvonne Carlock has told AP that Patterson did serve, but only for about five weeks in the fall of 2015. Carlock said his early discharge indicated the “character of his service was incongruent with Marine Corps’ expectations and standards.”"
BBM
https://www.albertleatribune.com/20...napping-suspect-sought-job-with-dodgy-resume/

If people are going to send gift cards then IMO, something like the local cinema or her favorite restaurant, or even Amazon where she could get whatever she wanted would be more appropriate. I guess I don't really understand the sentiment behind sending strangers, especially kids, random clothing. If she'd lost all her clothes due to a natural disaster or something and the family was trying to replace everything, that's one thing. Just just as a random gift? I honestly have trouble wrapping my head around that. I have kids and nephews/nieces and it's hard enough knowing what they like one day to the next as it is-and I know them.

I’d say donate to EquuSearch or similar organization.. that or Starbucks cards...

This is just my opinion completely, but I can't think of a worse gift for a SA survivor than a gift card to an underwear store (that also happens to carry cute loungewear) from a stranger. That's what Pink advertises. Cute bras and panties with fun loungewear.

It's one thing to go buy clothes at pink with you mom or cousin or friends. It's a whole new level of creepy to get a gift card for someone you dont know that was victimized to buy new undies or pjs.

Please don't.
I agree, but they do have a whole line of clothing as well. Including shoes, boots and accessories. I got my UGGS from their catalogue, because they were unique and not available in any stores. Many of the clothes are trendy so I can see why teenagers would like them.
Oops, I was referring to Victoria Secrets PINK line. Sorry I didnt realize there was another store called "PINK."
Don't know anything about that. Imo

Jayme survived what would have destroyed most people.

12 hours under his bed? The murders? Ride in a trunk? One minute of any of that would be more than I could bear.

Who knows what she was eating.

And the liquor bottles. They look like stuff teens drink. I wonder if he was getting liquid courage and also forcing her to drink it.

I wonder what kind of things he read. We know the survival manuals. I wonder what kind of stuff they say

No stairs at all? Okay, now you're just playing with my head. :D

The second pic here:

Imgur

Ah. Just like old times. :)

I didn't see any weird goop on the door. Is that the door you were asking about? I looked for you, and just saw Halloween decorations. :cool:

And yes, there had to be an indoor staircase. I don't know, but I think more diagrams will come out later, also not to be ghoulish, but this house will be up for sale on realtor.com or zillow or somewhere and there might be so much new " refreshing' done upstairs that they'd post multiple photos of the house to show the pristine condition.
( THERE IS JUST NO WAY TO DISCUSS SOME OF THIS IN A SENSITIVE ENOUGH WAY. I AM SO SORRY).

Last edited:
Don't forget you local animal shelters. Jayme clearly liked dogs/animals. It is one of my favorites to donate.

And dogs played 2 big roles in this crime, too! We run a kitten rescue. Everyone always needs more resources available. I think Jayme would probably appreciate shelters getting some attention in her name.

If JP had gotten a job what was his plan for Jayme? Did he have himself convinced she wouldn't try to leave? I know he left her in the past but somehow this seems different. Especially if he wanted a full-time job.
ETA was he starting to believe things were going to be happily ever after?

Jayme survived what would have destroyed most people.

12 hours under his bed? The murders? Ride in a trunk? One minute of any of that would be more than I could bear.

Who knows what she was eating.

And the liquor bottles. They look like stuff teens drink. I wonder if he was getting liquid courage and also forcing her to drink it.

I wonder what kind of things he read. We know the survival manuals. I wonder what kind of stuff they say
I think the survival manuals detail how to live "off the grid," or even how to survive months in the wilderness. What you need in order to eat, make your own shelter, keep warm, defend yourself, and all the things necessary for survival without having to rely on civilization. Imo

The second pic here:

Imgur

I never commented much on the goop hardly at all and the stairs just a few times although I read many threads about them when there wasn't much to go on or talk about to keep the case alive on here...

With regard to the goop, I never commented then but I have seen many windows/doors in homes from about the same era in the midwest with i don't know if one wants to call it condensation caught between the glass or what? I saw so many (and in homes that were older too but that they remodeled in those years and put in new windows, same thing later on happened to them, like the seal was no good or something?) that that is my leaning when I look at the age, beat up condition of the door, etc. It seemed to mostly be in picture windows, bay windows and patio doors also. It makes me think maybe they all came from the same place in the area...? Or were manufactured in those years anyhow... late 70s/80s, just guessing at the time period...

Where I would say I am not 100 percent is the fact there does appear to be a dark stain at the bottom of the door in this case which would not be the result of that...

I didn't see any weird goop on the door. Is that the door you were asking about? I looked for you, and just saw Halloween decorations. :cool:
Click on the first pic at the link I posted, and make it nice and big. On the right hand door, starting at the top wood frame and running all the way down the glass. It's a white-ish drippy cloud of goop. When it reaches the bottom, it turns black and drips to the ground. I discounted the condensation theory because this mess is on the outside. Do you really not see it?

1. I don't think there are any stairs. If their were basement stairs Jayme and Denise could have run down them to hide in the basement or try to make a run for it out the back instead of hiding in the bathtub in a locked bathroom. As small of a house as that is I'm convinced there may not have been room for stairs. The basement is probably unfinished storage or a workshop area connected to the garage. This could also explain why James and Denise parked their cars outside the garage-- they may have had to enter the house from the front door or patio door if their were no stairs in the basement/garage. JMO.

2. I missed the goop discussion so I have no opinon on that.

Does WI not have building codes for residential house plans?
Do they not have building inspectors for codes?

Because I don't believe you can build a basement without free access to other areas of the home UNLESS you are building it as a separate apartment, and then, the house would probably be classified as a multi-family dwelling and not a single- family dwelling. Taxation would be different is the core reason WHY.

Are we talking about the Victoria's Secret line " PINK" ? Just wondering, because what I see in the catalog do not look appropriate for barely teen to wear except maybe as sleepwear...
This is not judgmental, I'm just wondering WHAT people are sending her, and as I have no daughter her age, I am totally unaware of what has been mentioned several times in this thread regarding " PINK". Thanks, and I hope this is not too OT, as it relates to what people might read and send her. Seriously.

I'm catching up and someone may have answered already, but yes, teen girls love that VS Pink stuff. The hoodies and leggings, etc. Very popular and there was a lot of requests for it on my family Christmas lists each year. IMO

Click on the first pic at the link I posted, and make it nice and big. On the right hand door, starting at the top wood frame and running all the way down the glass. It's a white-ish drippy cloud of goop. When it reaches the bottom, it turns black and drips to the ground. I discounted the condensation theory because this mess is on the outside. Do you really not see it?
Could it be something investigators used on the door to look for evidence? Dusting for prints or luminol to look for blood?

The second pic here:

Imgur

No joking. I've lived in a house just like that with the garage in the basement and no interior stairs at all.

I've never seen that photo. That looks like water condensation on the door that has frozen in cold weather. Hence the different color on the wood part. Note the snow. I'm surprised the door has a handle-- that's not a slider. And there are more pumpkin clings just like the front storm door. Are we sure this wasn't photoshopped? Where did the original photo come from?
I'm more interested in what the pink thing is on top of the meter box and why there is a spade left on the railing.

What though would stay whitish on the glass but turn dark on the frame? Maybe I am not thinking correctly (quite possible it is Saturday and I have no juice box) but that is why I still lean towards it may be two different things even though they sure seem to run the length together... Haven't looked at the pics too closely in awhile to say for sure but...

No joking. I've lived in a house just like that with the garage in the basement and no interior stairs at all.

I've never seen that photo. That looks like water condensation on the door that has frozen in cold weather. Hence the different color on the wood part. Note the snow. I'm surprised the door has a handle-- that's not a slider. And there are more pumpkin clings just like the front storm door. Are we sure this wasn't photoshopped? Where did the original photo come from?
I'm more interested in what the pink thing is on top of the meter box and why there is a spade left on the railing.
here we go again..lol...it is a dog leash I think is what was decided.

edit to add the pink thing is.

Could it not be a self- reference for him regarding the family member who likely cannot work for all US employers?

Also, we know there is a diverse group working at Jenni-O. He might have known this too. Maybe he heard talk of places some employees couldn't work for because of visa- type restrictions?

I am being as vague and respectful while still being on topic as I can, because I think it's overkill to put on a resume' for a menial job he might stay at for 2 days.
I think he might have found a "model" resume online and copied it. Those sites also serve folks from abroad so it would make perfect sense to say you're authorized to work in the US, meaning you've got proper documentation in place I'd suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph