Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jabarn said:
Looking back, since she was never considered endangered, it makes sense law enforcement was way ahead of RP before he gave the interview with the Knoxville news station yesterday.
Were the parents given lie detector tests?
Funny you should ask. Nobody wants to suspect parents of hurting their children, but after not being able to reconcile my feelings about how "cagey" LE has been for nearly 3 weeks, it was not lost on me that we were not hearing the common statements from LE/FBI/TBI i.e., everybody is a suspect; parents cooperating fully; parents have been eliminated; parents took polygraph, etc., and I finally accepted that cagey meant one or more parent was being investigated here. MOO

and what is so incomprehensible is how prevalent this is. these cases are crawling out of the woodwork now. we are learning what some men can be like, and they are finally starting to be held accountable for it (at least by public humiliation/ social media). ladies, (and gentlemen), i hope that we will better teach our daughters to speak up, and our girlfriends, sisters, and moms to speak out. before it's too late.
We also should teach our sons to respect women.

And where could she be? I like to have hope, but if he is responsible and it's been 2 plus weeks, where would she be. No contact, no sightings...nothing. If he took her and came back the same night...she must have been dumped somewhere. Hard to type that.

I'm desperately trying to think of a way she could be safe.
I know it is doubtful but best case scenario is that after she was raped she ran away and is safe in hiding. I really doubt this is the case. I think she would have came forward to LE or contacted a friend by now. I think RP copied the KB case and disposed of the cellphones to add credibility to a “runaway scenario.”

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/randall-pruitt/
On January 31, 2019, authorities announced that they had charged SP’s adoptive father, Randall Pruitt, with rape. However, they have not specified whether those accusations link to SP’s disappearance nor have they said whether the teen was found.

The jail’s inmate search page, which you can see above, states that Randall Lee Pruitt, 41, is being held without bond on a charge of rape.

On his Facebook page, where SP’s picture is his profile photo, Randall Pruitt wrote, “I am a man who fears god and is dedicated to Gods purpose for my life!”

He wrote that he “Works at Talbott, Tn” and went to Jefferson County High School. His top post on Facebook is a share from another man that read, “Randall Pruitt and Christina Pruitt, I think that y’all should start a account to help with all the expenses that are accumulating in your search for S P. I know that Randall has not been able to work being an over-the-road truck driver and I am sure family and friends are willing to assist. Let us know. God bless.”

Heavy 1.jpg Heavy2.jpg Heavy 3.jpg Heavy 4.jpg Heavy 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not looking good, but if he did head back up to KY (where her cell phones last pinged) what was he up to? I wonder if he was frazzled from all the media attention and went to take care of something... the arrest in KY is intriguing. Don’t know and my opinion.
Well, here is the $64,000 question. If the phones last pinged just over the border with Kentucky at around 5:15 to 5:30am and it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to get from the home to that location then which adults were home at 6:37am when the call to police was made or at least when police arrived?

If both mom and dad were there at the home then there is reason for some optimism that SP could have taken off unless there is a conspirator involved.

I hate to ask...and I'm trying desperately to catch up here, but are we sure the rape charges are in relation to SP and not a sibling? It would explain why they haven't found her. What if during questions one of the children said something? Sorry hate to say this

I knew it, but because of TOS I couldn't say. My father raped me, too, and when I heard that and his <modsnipped> wife talk, I knew.
People thought my parents had love in their eyes, too. Gag me with a spoon and fry him.
BBM

Re. the bolded bit ^^^^ Agree.
I hope LE bring her in for a nice long chat !

abr : So sorry you endured that !!! *hugs*

I hate to ask...and I'm trying desperately to catch up here, but are we sure the rape charges are in relation to Savannah and not a sibling? It would explain why they haven't found her. What if during questions one of the children said something? Sorry hate to say this
I just posed almost the exact same question. Didn't see yours. Sorry.

Being held on no bail can be part of the process. That is, under the law they may be able to hold people on certain classes of felonies with no bail until an arraignment and/or a future bail hearing occurs.
Exactly -- how many times have we heard that a suspect is being held on unrelated charges.

I'm just catching up:
MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office confirms there has been an arrest related to the disappearance of 14-year-old SP.

The girl's adoptive father, Randall Pruitt, was booked into the Monroe County jail this afternoon. He's charged with rape and is being held without bond.

At this point, it is not clear how this may be connected to the teen's disappearance.

The sheriff's office is not providing any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.
Arrest made in case of missing Tennessee teen Savannah Pruitt

Ugh, I feel so sick. But this is along the lines of what I suspected all along. I was hoping it wasn't her dad. But I believe her parents have known all along she was gone and not coming back. The past tense eulogizing comments were too over the top. I suspect SP is deceased and the FBI knows that and that is why she has not been declared "endangered". A deceased person is not in any danger.

I was sitting on my hands reading the last thread while everyone was speculating the screen being cut from inside means SP cut it and went out to meet someone. But now I think it's safe to say this-- I think the screen being cut from inside means it was a staged scene (by someone inside her room) to try to make it look like she went out the window.

I believe the sheets being gone mean she was probably murdered in bed and wrapped up in her fitted sheet, just like Chris Watts did to SW's body. I think the phones were taken to provide a red herring ping in Kentucky. Only someone who knew SP would know she had two phones.

MOO.

Well, here is the $64,000 question. If the phones last pinged just over the border with Kentucky at around 5:15 to 5:30am and it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to get from the home to that location then which adults were home at 6:37am when the call to police was made or at least when police arrived?

If both mom and dad were there at the home then there is reason for some optimism that SP could have taken off unless there is a conspirator involved.
They would have had to leave the three younger children alone all night if they both went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member